Rumor has it that McKenna Grace is playing Carol's daughter. Carol is a single mother and gets lost in space in the end...

Rumor has it that McKenna Grace is playing Carol's daughter. Carol is a single mother and gets lost in space in the end. When she inevitably returns to Earth after AVENGERS 4, the girl will be an adult who believes her mother has left her.

How would you feel about that, Sup Forums?

Attached: Mother & Daughter.png (991x452, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU
comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-intriguing-new-details-on-lashana-lynchs-mysterious-role-have-emerged-a158910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The father's name is Marcus.

it seems dumb, pointless, out of nowhere, and also fake

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU

Nice fanfiction.

Attached: C0u6K6oUkAASNM-.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 625K)

What is the source of that rumor? Also it's obvious it's a young Carol.

obviously fake, but it's actually not a bad idea.

>How would you feel about that, Sup Forums?
Carol is a single mother
They'll blame Drumpf again and this will make a gorillion too

>What is the source of that rumor?
his twisted imagination

tells me they don't know much about the character and that the character herself is really paper thin that they need to create an emotional anchor for her.

she's playing young carol in the 70's who watches one of the apollo missions and has dreams of being an astronaut.

Isn't Carol supposed to be a fighter pilot?

what a basic looking bitch

I don't know about Carol, but Monica is actually going to be a mom.

comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-intriguing-new-details-on-lashana-lynchs-mysterious-role-have-emerged-a158910

Attached: Next time, baby.jpg (540x720, 40K)

yes, but ya know, they have kids too.

Yes, which is the career path one would take to get into NASA. As many of the pilots they used were in the military. Lovell, Borman, Collins and others were pilots, some of them even fighter pilots.

Originally she was Marr-Vells bodyguard at NASA when his civilian identity was a rocket doctor or whatever. I know she was air force but idk if she was ever a pilot.

It's possible that she's not playing Monica. There's a black lady in the comics who's ludicrously powerful and has a kid..... Captain Universe.

Attached: images.jpg (286x176, 14K)

She signed up for the Air Force to get an astrophysics degree because her father wouldn't pay for her education, because she was a woman.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Attached: The Mighty Captain Marvel (2016-) 000-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.02M)

its kinda sad really. Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are the names people know cause they went to the moon. Michael Collins was a skilled pilot. He arguably was more skilled than the other 2, especially since NASA entrusted him with the mission of potentially returning home alone if complications arose and the men on the moon could not be retrieved. All three were great pilots though, that's how NASA works, they like redundancy till they know something works.

Monica has ties with the Captain Marvel name, also they are not going to have anyone overpower Carol in her own movie.

Attached: The Mighty Captain Marvel (2016-) 000-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.95M)

I wish we could skip Carol and just get a Monica movie.

But Monica is boring compared to Carol.

Carol was a fighter pilot then later an operative in Air Force intelligence and achieved the rank of Colonel (Major pre-KSD run). She then went on to become head of NASA security. She was then fired from this position because of all the alien shenanigans that Mar-Vell had a tendency to bring to their facilities. She then became a writer and later editor for JJJ's version of Ms. magazine. She also got used to her super powers multiple times (her powers always fucking change rules every decade. For example her first few times as Miss Marvel she had a split personality and couldn't remember being a super hero). Got raped by an inter-dimensional being and gave birth to him. Then the Avengers just let her get taken away by him, she escaped and decided she didn't like the Avengers very much after that. Then she got mind raped by Rogue so hard she lost her memories and was saved by Spider-Woman. Professor X restored them but she lost the emotions tied to the memories. Hung out with the X-men until the Brood kidnapped her and unlocked her Super Sayen powers and she became binary for awhile. Then Mar-vel died of cancer and no one decided to tell her, the person who was romantically involved with him in the past, that he was dying/dead (she found out by accident while crashing the Avengers poker game with Wolverine). She went off to space after this and had space adventures as Binary with her Super Sayen powers that allow her to blow up planets. Then she lost her powers after having to save Earth from the sun going nova. Got some of her power back, but very little, decided to wear body armor since she wasn't bullet proof anymore. Renamed herself to Warbird, then promptly crawled into a bottle to drown herself in booze because just look at how fucked up her life is. She also became a best selling sci-fi writer. Got sober thanks to Tony and got her old powers back along with being able to go Super Sayen if she absorbs a fuck ton of energy in one sitting.

So how long until she has a daughter in her comics? Maybe bring her son back too

utterly indifferent

Her son's just fine user. Maybe Carol will carry their daughter though, Jess didn't seem to enjoy it.

Attached: gerry.png (540x720, 181K)

Blake Lively would be better

Carol is a Nine Inch Nails fan.

Attached: DZVmE9XWkAEZNrQ.jpg large.jpg (1500x2048, 320K)

Actually adds some depth to her character.

Kind of sick of every Marvel film being about a character's daddy issues so that's a relief to me TBQH.

Attached: 1504054118860.jpg (933x1344, 461K)

I would kill for a reference to this.

But Lively may in fact be the worst actress to ever walk the planet.

She went to space and didn't come back. This is not comparable to a mom who goes to buy cigarettes and never comes home. A little girl isn't going to assume her astronaut mother went to space, and then went moved to New Jersey without saying anything.

>Expecting a little girl to be reasonable and rational
God, it's like you're not even a sexist or something.

It's almost as if fantastical works such as comic book stories can tell relatable stories through metaphor and don't always have to be literal.

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross confirmed composers for Captain Marvel.

Attached: brie.jpg (2193x3501, 2.45M)

If you think the two situations are comparable, even in a fantastical fictional world, you are stupid and you probably live a sheltered life.

You orphans to tragedy do not tend to resent their parents the way abandoned children do.

Who isn't? Especially in the 90s

She looks way hotter here, without the shitty makeup in OP's pic.

>every Marvel film
Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther?

Tony Stark

Okay so GOTG, Iron Man 2, and Black Panther.

Thor
Eric Bana's Hulk

Thor isn't really about daddy issues

>Eric Bana's Hulk
I thought it was implied we were talking about MCU

Is it too much to ask to see ONE set pic of the final red suit?

Iron Man 2, all three Thor movies, even Cap Civil War has Tony's daddy issues as a factor.

She probably won't get that until she leaves Earth so yeah.

Attached: captainmarvel.jpg (909x1200, 102K)

No because it probably doesn't exist yet.

awesome. So,is she bi, or what?

and if not, why not? I want Carol to be gay as god meant her to be.

She's shot Avengers so it definitely does.

Waiting for Spider-Man 2 to introduce her girlfriend.

Attached: CarolJess.jpg (2896x3954, 2.87M)

So given Black Widow's push in IW and this there's a real shot of an all female teamup MCU movie?

My roster is:
Black Widow
Captain Marvel
Wasp
Scarlet Witch

and...

Shuri as Vibranium Heart?

That IS the red suit.

The green parts are green screen shit. They're gonna CGI them with some flowing CGI red color or something.

That's not what chromakey green looks like.

Attached: carol-read.jpg (1263x720, 454K)

No you retard, that's Kree colors before she gets her standard colors

You're gonna see a bunch of consecutive pictures of it in the final film.

So how did she get her powers and who is the father? Got powers from Mar-Vel's cosmic powered sperm? Mar-Vel is the deadbeat father?

Attached: baby suspects something is amiss.png (113x111, 29K)

Well Mar-Vell was a scientist studying human genes and the potential they had, maybe that's somehow related?

Attached: 1455755914178.jpg (1093x426, 126K)

No one is boring compared to Carol, she is la aburrida.

I want to fuck her Brie Larson so bad, Jesus Christ.

Pleb.

Attached: Ms.-Marvel-028-010.jpg (1405x2160, 1.48M)

>as Vibranium Heart?
If they do an all-female Avengers team, there's nothing stopping them from doing this.

Attached: 1507589269796.jpg (300x426, 36K)

Phyla is fucked up as she is in the comics, making Carol her mom is just going to give her more problems.

Carol a shit.

Attached: brie.webm (576x720, 2.83M)

Confirmed where

Attached: kreecarol.png (299x343, 176K)

> already 5 more than gadot can do

Attached: 14321412414.jpg (428x510, 50K)

Boner why?

His ass.

I doubt Wasp and Scarlet Witch would be in it for more than 5 minutes given they are very minor in the next two Avengers movies.

Well... She can do at least three more than me, and I'm not even remotely fat. I'm awfully out of shape...
Glad to see she's bulking up for the role.

I'd feel they ripped off Aliens

Attached: PeriodicVerifiableKissingbug.webm (1280x692, 2.09M)