Friendly reminder that this still scares the shit out of the Brit

Friendly reminder that this still scares the shit out of the Brit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzguf7WBIM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you just stop being mean to us for like five seconds.

sorry mum

i feel like it doesn't scare anyone
i feel like you could have done a better post

not until you stop being BEADY EYED ANGLOS
and ruining the world

"a mere matter of marcing"

proceed to get btfo.

We still like you, but you're like a divorced mom on Facebook embarrassing her kids.

Oh look...toothpaste is offended.

Nobody needs a high-range military style assault musket

Friendly reminder that this still scares the shit out of the Yank.

I wouldn't mind having a go at it

Friendly reminder that you bow to an old woman.

Oh my word, how horrifying.

this still scares the fuck out of the burger

Friendly reminder that you bow down to one of my children.

Friendly reminder that this is about the only minuteman that scares anybody anymore.
And, the Brits weren't scared by their seditious expats, but rather annoyed with them.

Friendly reminder that you bow to a rock in mecca

Friendly reminder that these men and women strike fear into the heart of America.

Friendly reminder that these men and women submitted to the Eternal, Beady Anglo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency

Friendly reminder that most of your population was of royal descent and defecation.

Disgusted would be a better word for it.
Many Americans were happy to see him come, most are all too happy to see him go.

"Great" Britain

Weird how an entire country that voted for Brexit was willing to let a Muslim in charge of London. It's like London is filled with pakis and outsiders aren't allowed to vote for who controls a city they don't live in, or something.

"United" States

lol fat ninja with his hands in his pockets on the left is my favorite

Time takes a toll on us all..

"United" "Kingdom"

Minutemen are dollar store version of the Coureur des Bois and 17th to 19th century French Canadian militiamen.

>white oppression of Europe
What the fuck, who were white people oppressing in Europe, a continent of white people?

On one hand I kinda want to feel sorry for you but on the other hand you did let this shit happen.

I mean at least we're contemplating civil war to purge liberals in our country. Why aren't you doing your part?

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

We all have our lunatics.

Fuck Detroit.

"United" "States"

They express their inalienable right to freedom of speech in the most appalling ways.. the price of a free society.

Indeed we all do.

Friendly reminder that the UK has spread civilization to the most desolate places in the world and conquered so much more than anybody in the world ever has, creating a multitude of inventions and making the standard of living as it is today.

The Anglosphere has been #1 since it was created and will continue to be #1.

Jolly "Olde" England

>This still scares the Non-Anglo

Why do Amerimutt's keep culturally appropriating British people from the past?

Like shit senpai, it's embarrassing. They would hate every last one of you.

American "freedom of speech"

Thanks, mate

There are those out there that would embrace a "thought police", to curb such rhetoric, but.. at what price?

No problem. Anyone who unironically dislikes Anglos have no idea what they've done for the world.

Remain "Calm" and "Carry On"

Land of the "Free"

Anglo #1

Fortunately, those sorts of verbal disagreement are not legally actionable.

No

What is your point?

sage

As long as you're happy with the way things are.

Don't confuse these crybaby children "protesting" against complete bullshit with people who actually are oppressed by their government.

Not here, bong.

Ahh.. when the lunatics run the asylum..

>another settlement needs your help

I don’t want to interrupt your anglo circlejerk, but who the fuck is that?

"Stiff" Upper Lip

The thing is that your innocent populace is being threatened by radical groups. We, as two countries with shared history, need to sort it out. Brexit and Trump are only the beginning.

"Supreme" Weaponary

There's always going to me malcontents, which are sorted on a case by case basis, but as I have said.. the price of a free society.

For fucks sake, you could at least put the effort into making a pipe shotgun.
>mfw I own more guns than entire British towns.

"Report your neighbors!"

Those philistines need to step up their game..

"Common" Law

>big coat
>for you

Are britbongs not allowed to use cutlery now? What the fuck?

There's always consequences. In order to fight radicalism, we can't let it grow for much longer. Thats the least we can do.

I think the tips have to be snipped off

>Honkey Mcgoo
I kek'd

The effort of your police force is being used against internet racism, against cat calling, and for the confiscation of kitchen knives, while your cities are filling with sandniggers. At least beaners tend to be Catholic.

It's a burden we all bear, but to stifle our own freedoms ensures those malcontents win..

I don't think the beaners' religion is relevant when they're gunning your fellow Americans in the streets. We both have our problems to sort out.

Friendly reminder

Isn't that illegal in Australia?

Fuck off mate, you should put some fucking trigger warnings up, nearly fucking shat myself.

Except you need a licence which require a valid reason, of which self defense is not.

I would hardly call their fellow border jumpers "our fellow Americans".

Broken record.

Cheers, gizzer.

Oh so just all the guns not useful for killing lots of people? LAME, I want my fucking freedom you limey cuck

Nah, there is still plenty of good people in America. That's why we need to sort out the problems on both sides of the pond.

Well, we return fire.

So, are you building luty guns?

"To obtain a firearm certificate, the police must be satisfied that a person has "good reason" to own each firearm, and that they can be trusted with it "without danger to the public safety or to the peace". Under Home Office guidelines, Firearm Certificates are only issued if a person has legitimate sporting, collecting, or work-related reasons for ownership. Since 1968, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a firearm.[45] The current licensing procedure involves: positive verification of identity, two referees of verifiable good character who have known the applicant for at least two years (and who may themselves be interviewed and/or investigated as part of the certification), approval of the application by the applicant's own family doctor, an inspection of the premises and cabinet where firearms will be kept and a face-to-face interview by a Firearms Enquiry Officer (FEO) also known as a Firearms Liaison Officer (FLO). A thorough background check of the applicant is then made by Special Branch on behalf of the firearms licensing department. Only when all these stages have been satisfactorily completed will a licence be issued, which must be renewed every 5 years."

If you're not autistic you should be good.

No less broken than this.

It's a secret, mate.

I couldn't agree more. Cheers.

Oh yeah, I forgot your ISP snitch on you.

I would hate living in the UK.

*ISPs

Excellent.

It's all sorts of problems, I don't want Allah barging into the L O N D O N Whitepride Center, screaming "Ahmed, the fuck you doing bruv? You're supposed to be praying you stupid pakibasher." And getting the rozzers on my arse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzguf7WBIM0

Blimey I feel depressed now.

Goodnight lads, please don't take the bollocking to heart. It was just banter.

Thats more of a scottish thing tbf to stop Rangers and Celtic fans from glassing each other.

Here's to the future uncuckening of the Anglosphere, and all of the white nations.

top. kek.
Here in the states, I'd guess they would just let them go at it.

There's no time for your shitposting now,
I just got word of another settlement that needs our help.
Here, I'll mark it on your map.

Nobody wants to be stuck on a train with drunk football casualls

wtf is that