Paranatural

>time 2 hug it out

Just Shut™

(Thanks for your patience with this page, I scrapped an earlier version and fell behind!)

Attached: 1522194075-Ch5Pg261.png (771x1130, 3.33M)

Its almost over
Chapter 5 will end in 2018, I can feel it in my wristbones

There is no way in hell the next page isn't just one big panel of Isabel hulking out with a massive word "UP!" is there?

If Isabel flips Spender's organs outside of his body I'll take back every criticism I've ever directed at this comic.

Spender Slam except she uses her tool to do all the heavy lifting this time.

>Just
>Shut
AAAAAAHHHHHPPP

Attached: wrist-pain1.jpg (367x367, 20K)

I can't believe Isabel is fucking dead

Attached: dbz chaozu.jpg (474x237, 16K)

> Hitball namek was 28 years ago

>people born after the lesbian date scene are now old enough to vote

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: Wrist-Injury-Small-250x250.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>Makes comic "unpalatable to Sup Forums"
>has phrases that very much work in this site's vernacular
Choose your battles, Zack.

Attached: can anybody clean up around the panel pls, I'm on mobile.png (751x269, 129K)

Forget the panel, how about all the little tails on the lineart?

Its going to be a page with "THE" and "HECK"
Next Tuesday we will get to "UP"

Next Tuesday there will be a skipped update, Friday Isabel's sentence gets interrupted by something wacky and then the fight drags on for another month or so.

Goddammit.

Attached: ohyou-thesitcom.png (500x382, 257K)

What the fuck is even going to HAPPEN when this chapter actually ends? Does Zach even remember what the comic's broader plot is? I feel like I've almost forgotten.

Won't be big, it'll be small and meek while the kids hug posessed Spender.

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

Attached: JUST.png (763x278, 101K)

>four years from now we’ll get a garishly pastel page with a blank white background
>Isabel will be finishing what she started on this page with a sloppily written “UP”
>complete with wacky face reactions from Spender and Isabel

Attached: 2A340549-2849-4060-83CC-5A10718E31C7.jpg (1241x1021, 98K)

Every time I think Paranatural's writing could not get worse, Zack keeps proving me wrong. Props for consistency.
You miserable man, you flew to close to the sun and now you're plummeting to Earth covered in wax and feathers. Also your hand is injured.

Attached: TLDR.png (559x373, 215K)

sorry, that should be "JUST FUCK MY WRIST UP"

Isabel is gonna probably end up slamming Ed too who is still hanging on

Can any of you guys make this transparent? Online tools seem to fail me.

Attached: JUST.png (763x278, 107K)

¡Brillante!

Attached: diabolical.jpg (435x216, 36K)

>Chapter 5 will end in 2018
December 31st, 2018, a full four years after it started.

I'm honestly on mixed emotions at this point. If this mess of a chapter doesn't actually become half of Parnatural entire story then what was all of our suffering really for?

Anyone got a pie chart? How far off are we from chapter 5 being half of the comic?

Not pie guy. But 304 is the line. He only needs 43 pages to make it. Which means mid August if he doesn't miss any updates (HAH!)

The pie chart really doesn't matter at this point because his updating schedule is completely fucking random anyway. 43 updates could be a few months, could also be a year depending on his wrist's HP.

Nice

Also, chapters 1 and 2 were uploaded with one page a week.

I'll go do a quick check.

>Chapter 1: 1st May 2011 - 16th Oct 2011
>Chapter 2: 23rd Oct 2011 - 8th May 2012
>Chapter 3: 21st May 2012 - 19th Apr 2013
>Chapter 4: 26th April 2013 - 2nd Dec 2014
>Chapter 5: 30th Dec 2014 - The end of time

So that's:

Chapter 1: 169 days
Chapter 2: 199 days
Chapter 3: 334 days
Chapter 4: 586 days
Chapter 5: 1185 days and counting

I look forward to reading the start of chapter 7 with my great grandchildren at that rate of inflation.

So in terms of real time passed Chapter 5 is already more than double the length of Chapter 4 and is just over 100 days away from taking up half of the comic's run.
This is a fucking nightmare.

Webcomics were not made for gigantic casts and 6 subplots going on at the same time. He wanted this to be like a manga and I understand having a dream like that, I really do, but it's just no realistic. He fucked himself over good. If Paranatural ever ends it's going to take another 2 decades at least.

Yeah, weekly manga gets 20 pages per week. They can afford to spend ten pages on a sideplot. Webcomics can't.

Post yfw after this battle hijack runs away and chapter 5 keeps going.

Attached: 1364899762561.jpg (647x636, 95K)

Chapter 1 is cheating. Those aren't the real dates they were posted, since he was importing them from DrunkDuck or whatever. He started the comic much earlier than May 2011.

I wondered about that. The wiki has archive links to the original pages thankfully. The other chapters look right.

>Chapter 1: 30th June 2010 - 15th Oct 2011
Chapter 1: 473 days

He used to upload once a week or even more sporadically.

I've been dreading this exact scenario for weeks now.

Attached: 1504721232691.png (629x670, 515K)

I don't follow Zack's Twitter account, does he at least have some awareness of how the comic has spiraled out of control? Does he know this chapter is way too long, and has taken way too much time to finish? Or does he remain naive?

He's not even aware he's a man.

It's twitter, I'd argue that place is worse than tumblr when it comes to hugboxing.

He's in a hugbox. When he tweeted about this page being late both replies were "Oh that's fine take as long as you want, switch to once a week if you like you're the best!"

To be fair he really should have stuck with once a week since the comic began to decline shortly after that.