You only have enough magic to meme in one far right leader, what country in Europe do you save from refugees

You only have enough magic to meme in one far right leader, what country in Europe do you save from refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

france

I wouldn't.

Turkey

Spain.
Spaniards are cool to hang out with and their women aren't into feminist shit yet.. Well, most of them.

>Turkey
>Europe

Germany. If Berlin falls, then the rest of the EU will too.

Fryslan

In europe>switzerland
In EU>Germany (Influence)
sorry austria

germany is already lost. in 10 years it will be part of the islamic caliphate.

France.
Once we're off the EU
The whole thing will collapse.

Germany

Germany,it is like a holy city for european values,once it falls the EU can declare the caliphate and go home.

I think you mean to reverse those signs

France.

Please Kek with your never ending Laughter Magic Save France from destrution!

S H A D I L A Y

Praise Kek!

You don't need to save Spain no refugees want to go there

France or germany, I would rather hear from citizens of both nations before making a decision on who will join our eternal crusade

This.

They've been hit the hardest over the last year. our oldest ally doesn't deserve any more suffering.

It would be great to have a far right leader in Portugal but since it's not so urgently needed (they're not coming here anyway) I'd throw my meme magic Germany's way because it's the most influential country in the continent at this point. It'd be a hell of a ride.

that looks like Tahu

Germany

>crack the foundation
>the whole house collapses

Poland

Germany because you just know if they fall to Islam they'll go all autistic about it and be the most Islamic people ever and France would probably go along with Germany more than Germany would go along with France.

we will save france next

>Tahu

Says the guy who want to save France. Reality calls time to pick up senpai.

Australia.

Checked

great question OP. i dont have enough information about all the leaders to make a guess right now so i just shill Le Pen and make shoops.

If we save germany, germany will clean the rest.

Here is a praise kek song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Shadilay confirmed as new Marseilles

half of the germans on this site are straight cucks though.

and half of our citizens are the same. Save those like us regardless.

france