Transformers

>New IDW TF comics
>New continuity

If they are rebooting then why did Hasbro wanted to shove Megatron into another dimension away from the dangers?

Attached: ertt.jpg (528x490, 232K)

>If they are rebooting then why did Hasbro wanted to shove Megatron into another dimension away from the dangers?
Roberts did that as the end of Megatron's character arc, not Hasbro. It was not about getting him "away from the dangers."

>megatron returns to the new timeline from the functionist verse
>unceremoniously shot because autobots and decepticons are at war again

>Roberts did that as the end of Megatron's character arc

>Instead of successfully atoning for his sins, making reparations and then paying whatever price was deemed necessary by his victims, Roberts gives him a "Get Out of Jail Free" card and a complete do-over on life.

If he intended that to genuinely be the end of Megatron's arc, and to not bring him back later to continue it, than he truly is the hack people say he is I say that as if I didn't already know it to be truet

>new timeline
They've talked about giving the current continuity an actual ending, so I don't think it's going to literally reboot into a new universe. It'll just be a separate one in the multiverse.

he probably intended to bring him back someday when the rod squad reached cyberutopia to reveal megatron arrived there weeks ago and was already pardoned

then that would even be worse.

>new tf comics
>sure to be back to bots v cons
yawn. like yes making the decepticons misguided babies, or the autobots sociopathic genociders was dumb, but idk it was something new for once

I kinda agree that megatron was taking up too much space, so putting him to the side for a bit was a good idea, just executed horribly

His spending the rest of his life saving the Functionist universe's Cybertron is his atonement though.

>gets a fresh slate and no baggage and his bf back
>atonement

wait so that one user who kept going on about how his uncles nephews cousins roommates dad said that idw was losing the license was right?

Hm. Hope it at least ends happily.

>literally says new IDW TF comics afterwards right there
No you retard.

shut the fuck up boco you piece of shit, you kept denying this would happen, and now look.

Unless he decides to fuck off from Cybertron and do whatever he wants, none of that contradicts that he's still going to be working to atone himself.

Dude. Can't you read the green text?

press s to spit on its grave, bye bye gay trans transformers

I did?

he already was. its like if you kill a bunch of people and during a prison riot you help the cops so they let you have more duties, until you crash at disneyland and they decide to just leave you there forever

>Implying the new run won't have gay bots too

Attached: 1418623489620.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

>comparing functionist Cybertron to Disneyland
More like if they decide to leave you forever in a fascist country full of people who want to kill you.

it better not, thats why its ending, too many people hated sjwformers

Will Roberts still be writing? I guess they want that Fujoshit dollar.

Fun Fact: Dreamwave was gonna make Sunstreaker gay.

GUYS YOU ARE FORGETTING SOMETHING.

This wipes out the Furman bullshit. Female bots can be the norm instead of some weird rarity.

Attached: faster.gif (200x200, 9K)

>More like if they decide to leave you forever in a fascist country full of people who want to kill you.
he was already there though

i mean the pardoned thing.

though you got to ask, what if they found the knights before the mutiny (or all the sidequests) and they pardoned megatron?

even if he legit sincere in atoning, that would still be a very sore spot for pretty much a lot of the crew.

Would they? It was only mentioned after the series ended.

I just want a grimdark transformers where there's no peace in sight. Or maybe just make it like 80's GI Joe, except with Transformers characters with each side going on different missions every issue

That’s a plus.

Don't suppose theres any chance the universe can keep going without the TF, is there?

Considering they said he was gonna be, yeah.

No, that was a democratic country full of people who wanted to kill him but couldn't. He was fucking (co) captain of his own ship, now he has to live in a cave.

I want the last words for this universe to be optimus saying you were right prowl

So Regeneration One

Sorry for the doubt. Penders said the same about Rotor from the Sonic series after he got the boot. Assumed for attention since it's... Penders.

Hahahaha Prowl's life will end on a low note. To the very end.

Will the new continuity have less gay robots?

Best ending,

So Richard Christopher Meyer and the alt-right won? Damn... Does anyone have the patreon link so I can donate money to them?

Will we get less G1 pandering?

I wish Disney would buy Hasbro already.

>wanting Disney to own everything
Fanboy pls leave

this, tell them to buy TMNT too

Shut up. Please.

Shut up, Zack Snyder

no it's actually going to be a continuous fucking orgy, where the transformers come to your house in real life and fuck in it and cum oil all over your stuff and then they point and laugh at you when you're crying

Why not have multiple continuities? Like have a main one with a G1 aesthetic (for the nostalgia crowd) and have separate ones for experimentation for elseworlds and pc stuff?

They don't have enough authors, and they have already done this to varying results.

Like GI Joe vs Transformers was amazing but only a miniseries, Regeneration one was literally G1 but people are tired of Furman's shit.

I imagine this new continuity is going to be controlled by Hasbro. Already not a fan. Their ideas are the most boring shit.

Attached: 1354435363396.gif (300x222, 498K)

Hasbro plays it too safe with writing ideas.

Fuck off tumblr

>Female bots can be the norm instead of some weird rarity.
No more brainwashing sex-changes now?

I thought they were gonna lose the rights?

Dipshits talking out of their ass said so and you believed random anonymous sewage without a source.
Pretty funny.

So /tfg/ how do you want idw g1 formers to end

>Tumblr
>wanting normal females

Hello Bizarro-user.

With Spike finally getting stepped on.

It's finally, finally over. I'm glad, IDW really went to shit. Unicron sweeping the board clean sounds fun.

Attached: IDW Unicron.jpg (1247x951, 441K)

So are the idw collections worth buying just to read the series?

Where do I start with IDW TF comics? Even for comic standards, the reading order is fucky

user they had 12 years of build up. Lot of conflicts from Costa to Furman. Many dead bots will be back. Everything will be anew with new ideas.

And Roberts will be part of it. This makes me happy.

Wouldn’t be that big and that close to earth automatically cause a lot of destruction

Yeah, I know. IDW was fun, but it hasn't been great for a while. Optimus Prime is solid and TAAO was actually really good, but Lost Light is complete trash and I couldn't read Visionaries past the first issue. All of the "Expanded Universe" crap besides Revolutionaries was complete trash.
He's probably a god, he can do what he wants.

Speaking of which, what happens to all the other Hasbro books?

Fuck off you freak.

> TAAO was actually really good

I remember people hated it so damn much in the start. Funny how it all flipped in the very end.

The crossover BS? Hopefully dead.

Any idea if the editorial will reorganize after the recent losses and Sitterson controversy?

Poor Thundercracker. He's gonna lose his pupper, Marissa, and dreams of being a writer.

Back to the depressing shithole he goes.

Okay, so who does TFG want on these new books? Writer, Artist, Colorist team.

That's my biggest concern now. I'm expecting this to go like a Marvel relaunch, no major change in staff.

Not Sitterson.

Will GIJoe and MASKS be a part of the new continuity?

Nobody really knows. Personally I hope not.

So it's been confirmed the IDW continuity is ending.

What I want to know is why, because I hope the given answer is their "PC writing" and the Hasbro-shared universe thing killed the comic.

Its definitely the shared universe. The SJW stuff didn't help, though.

AS LONG AS THIS STILL LIVES

i approve it!

Attached: windblade_vs__starscream_by_valong-d7j5ye2.png.jpg (870x918, 117K)

God I hope they will stop it with the forced crossover shit.

It won't.

The IDW continuity ending means we're losing the versions of the characters we've come to love

Goodnight sweet Princess, even if you went to shit in the end.

Attached: 72a.png (500x514, 223K)

Don't be sad.... Ravage will be back.

hasbro will force them to keep it, camiens worked well along with Screamblade.

though expect the entire beast cast being thrown into oblivion once again, mainly after IDW killed rattrap's character.

Hah, that's funny, you're funny.

Attached: 1476209237172.jpg (268x458, 22K)

>though expect the entire beast cast being thrown into oblivion once again

I'm fine with this.

History has proved time and time again the Beast Wars cast doesn't work outside of the original show.

Attached: shelovesdablue.png (739x804, 783K)

I want to believe Sunstorm will finally have a chance.

i wish Hasbro could do a remastered BW series for nowadays and use the cut content from the original series, like dinobot's EP, Airazor's new body

I want to believe that dimb dog is killed by unicron amd then marissa and then unicron leans down to thundercracker and tells him his writing is cliched and trite

It wouldn't turn out well.

I have zero confidence it would turn out good.

So does this mean the rumors about Bayformers ending were right also, and that IDW's going to sweep the slate clean for the entire property?

Arent they airing a new show this year?

Bumblebee movie is a clean slate. Idw is doing a clean slate.

...Wait, so the whole comic reboot was Hasbros idea? That will be annoying if true.

Maybe. The movies are getting "reset". That might mean a reboot, that might mean an eventual TF6 with a completely new crew.

So what happens to everyone that got tangled up in all the crossovers with transformers? Action man and all that?

Transformers Cyberverse

DEEEEAAAAAADDDD like Kup

Action man chocked to death on arcees femenine robo penis

IDW-Transformers has been in a steep decline ever since Dark Cybertron, it's not farfetched to think this was a quality control thing

> Bumblebee movie
>IDW will do the Bee prequel movie comics and graphic novels
> New cartoon with Beeee
>Beeeeeees everywhere

Oh. More Bumblebee in the reboot too?

Get ready for Beeformers.