Lauren's speech and open borders debate from yesterday. Pretty well spoken for a 21 year old To Be Honest

Lauren's speech and open borders debate from yesterday. Pretty well spoken for a 21 year old To Be Honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeVFF1VMnnQ

Speech: 44:00
Debate: 5:23:45

>tfw you will never orbit Lauren Southern at a free speech conference after party.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/800488395868815360
youtube.com/watch?v=3mIiDmf7j-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-dWgCs1v4lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

whore

>tfw she was only born in 1995

Shit tier genetics 2bh

We sure do put a lot of faith into dipshits.

>21 year old
Fucking gross, looks like shes in her 30's

>Canadian conservative Jewess
this might be the best Jewess combination possible

>coal burner

She's a cute jewess.

name?

So what was the result of her DNA test
>implying not a kike

Proof?

I want to cum on her bum

>21 year old

are u fucking kiddin me ? my mom looks younger

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

10/10 would coat her yamulka with my goysplooge

SHE'S
NOT
JEWISH

not everyones mother gives birth to the town rapist at 13

Haha wow, she's 21? Sucks for her, she looks 28.

>for a 21 year old
What? She looks 35, are you sure?

Check a scan of her yearbook. She went to prom with a indian muzzy. and she flirts with nogs on livestream

post it plz

how can you be so sure?

if she lost her virginity to a shitskin mudslime then thats practically the end of her career as qt queen of the alt right

Apparently I'm retarded and can't find it. Help a leaf out?

I'd rather Jews were honest and said "not all Jews are part of this" instead of lying for the evil ones.

>just found out she's 21

LOL SHES YOUNGER THAN ME?!?

Wow, I always assumed she was like high 20's.

she was just virtue signaling kikes here

plenty of non jews fled from the advancing nazis

Yet how common is it that you hear a non-jew leveraging "muh holocaust"?

Looks too old to be 21, way too old.
28 maybe. I'd guess 33 desu.

she was using it as an argument against lefties doe

She's pretty, but I'm really worried her debating would be a cringefest.

There is no way she's 21. Secondly she hijacks a ton of crap from here while trying to shit on us in the same breathe.

I always assumed she was early 30s too...only see the name on Sup Forums desu

Post sauce or it didn't happen.

In context
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385
It wasn't ironic.

I don't know much about Denmark during WWII, but from the little info I read, only jews were targeted. I don't see any reason why her grandparents would have to "escape" if they weren't jewish.

oh look its another one of these """celebs""" who are like
>LE SJWS ARE SO DUMB AM I RIGHT GUYS???????????

is she seriously 21? would have guessed 30

Kassy Dillon is cuter

There's a really good chance she's a kayak.

She's not 'one of us" she's a 'classical liberal' / 'libertarian' / egalitarian. Her views are anathema to the cause and should not be accepted just because she pokes fun at retarded radical sjws.

She can share a gas chamber with her beloved (((MILO))) and the rest of her subversives.

Whoa wait, Lauren is 21?

I'm older than her wtf

>21 year old

No fucking way.
I'm almost twice her age and I look younger. I'm the king of beautiful.

>white people in charge of aging gracefully.

>tfw this guy is more alpha than half this board and yet people make fun of poo in Loos

I did know back in highschool one 9/10 who was all over this 6/10 in looks Indian guy . I never liked the girl , thought she was a bitch, buy the guy was fucking bro tier . He's off at Harvard , hope things are going well for him .

I want to [spoiler]marry[/spoiler] her and [spoiler]argue[/spoiler] until the sun comes up.

Fucking this. qt jewish woman plz

ever notice how the jews are almost always at the leading head of social organizations?

Cuck confirmed

DROPPED

NEW QUEEN NEEDED

desu he's a handsome motherfucker

here's your (you) faggot, go back to regedit

Whatever makes you sleep at night .

She's 21? Looks 25

>muh white genocide

aaahahahahahaha you faggots got btfo and getting all buttfrustrated about it now

She's an ethnic Jew I'm almost certain.

This, she is at best a civic nationalist which means on most of the issues that are important to us, she and her ilk will cuck. I think she's more of an edgelord than McInnes though.

How the fuck is she two years older than me? Godammit i'm going to die alone or with some dependapotamous riding off my Army gibsmedats. Where have all the non-degenerate women gone? REEEEEEE

Anyone got anymore leg shots?

I want to jerk off to her thicc calves and ankles

CURRY'D

Yep. Always be suspicious of attention whores who bandwagon movements.
At the end it's irrelevant whether she's genetically jewish or not. She acts like one, associates with known jews and diverts attention to less important matter.

>21

lmao, I thought she was like 28 - 30 ish. Jesus christ white women age like dogshit. She was in high school 3 years ago think about it.

Lauren just regurgitates stuff you'll read all the time in right-wing, libertarian, or classical liberal books. He also parrots Jordan Peterson's "free speech is a mechanism which keeps society functional" and a few other key phrases you'll rea

Exactly. The sjws she loves to argue with and laugh at are the consequences of her ideology. She should read a goddamn book.
I refuse to associate with people like her, it's counter-productive.

In Canada it's often the brown dudes with money who are the only conservatives in the school. The immigrants here are family values focused and are actually getting a little pissed at Justin's obsession with gay pride parade appearances.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/800488395868815360

Sup Forums BTFOed

She is not a coalburner or a jewess, you dumb faggots.

what the fuck? I thought she was 30 or so

she's a literal baby

Bang

JUST

>tfw Blaire White will never fuck ur boipussy

>Pretty well spoken for a 21 year old

She looks like she's 35 desu
Absolute shit genetics

>open borders are bad right it's like it's not even a country
>and liberals are stupid

We're just supposed to ignore the fact she looks like a middle eastern wearing a viking hat.

Just look at the eyes.

Not a nord.

She looks in her 30s. Lol white women.

Spics age pretty badly too.

I'm 30 years old and she looks early 20s. How many 30 year olds that aren't celebrities do you know in real life?

I thought she looked a bit older (maybe mid to late 20s) in the pictures, but she looks young in the video.

She my women

youtube.com/watch?v=3mIiDmf7j-Y

Wut u gon do white boi

>When will they learn

I heard she fucked Paul guy from infowars.

What ever helps you sleep

It's rare to find someone that can coherently tear apart a theory so cleanly on the basis of it not addressing the correct problem representation. I'm actually disappointed by most of the responses here. The girl is brilliant.

>I heard from Sup Forums she fucked Paul from infowars.

Would prep PJdub for Lauren and clean up the mess/10

She is 21?

what the fuck? I guess this is what the red pill does to women

An attractive young blond woman will never have anything worth while to say. This is a creature that can have a drink or a house bought for it with a look, do you think such a creature can string three words together much less speak with any eloquence on any topic? Giving such a creature a forum to voice itself is a mistake. She should return to the kitchen. Take whatever man is ghostwriting for her and put him up there, then I'll listen.

women are only conservative because they want to hop on Republicans' dicks. There is no true principled conservative/libertarian woman, only men

too pure to dick

>she's only 21
I thought she was at least mid 20s

Coal burning trash.
Dropped so hard

Women sure like boots

>all these replies
are all of you honestly surprised to see this?

Also, she only looks older because of her dress and the way she's wearing her hair. Look at her other videos to see the difference.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dWgCs1v4lU

>she brings up attack helicopters

I think the attack helicopter thing is funny but it's terribly unsophisticated.

Good on her for bringing this up though.

You can objectively tell she wrote the speech herself.

>ywn be this BTFO by a Jew