Tfw i wont have to get shitty obamacare or face a extremely high fine

>tfw i wont have to get shitty obamacare or face a extremely high fine

dat feel just fucking kicked in lol

enjoy paying a higher medical bill when you need literally any healthcare

Got like $800 deducted from my return this year because of the fine

>>>/reddit/

lets see, as a young male (I assume most of this board) statistics tell us that 70-80% of us need NO significant medical attention until the age of 40...

So, playing my odds, I wont get really sick until 40+. If I don't smoke and rarely drink, this probably increases to 50+.

So why the fuck would I need to pay for health insurance for 20 years before seeing any benefit? and say like I never received health insurance and it hit my credit - who gives a fuck?? If I don't own real estate by 40 I fucking suck and deserve a shit credit score.

In sum, fuck you.

In 2015 I didn't have insurance and got billed $600. I never paid it.

So do I just wait it out until Obamacare is gone or are they still coming for me?

>the bill must be doubled by now...

Don't they just take your tax return?

Self employed. Don't get a refund as I have to pay into it.

>i dont need a seat belt, i can just brace when i see the impact coming.

enjoy losing a nut or all of your money to testicular torsion.

also, cool stat you pulled out of your ass.

You'd need to get some kind of tax amnesty. It's due and owing unless the law that assessed the tax was invalid at the time the tax was assessed.

I see no reason to believe Trump is going to also push for amnesty for past due Obamacare taxes.

Of course, if he does, and you've paid it, you're not getting a refund. Nor are any of the people who paid the fine. Nor are any of the people who actually got insurance but could never use it.

The IRS never forgives and never forgets

tfw no more fines
based

I don't understand how this could have fucking passed. Forcing me to pay a tax for doing nothing. I never even visited the docors that entire year and they want $600 fuckin bucks.

REEEEEE

Wait it out its there paper work is backed up
Thyll prob get to u in a year or 2 by thn u claim "i ddnt do nuff , isnt obamacare over "

>look both ways when you cross the street
>/fit/
>conceal carry in case of surprise nigger attack
>use sunscreen
>stay indoors during virus outbreaks like ebola
>dont spend shit on obamacare

stay mad cuck

Last time I checked you didn't need to pay money every time you put on a seat belt.

You're being punished for not having insurance. If you don't want to pay a fine then you should just be refused medical attention if you're not going to buy insurance.

ya but what if in 5 years they get to me and say

>$600 fee
>$5000 late fee

fuckin jews

Legally, it's just a tax increase, coupled with a tax deduction equal to the amount of the increase for people with a qualifying insurance plan.

Pretty much this
The lawman always gets his man
Government mafia really

My mom's stepdad (who has been dead for over 20 years) was given too much social security, and my mom doesn't work, so they took my dad's entire $3000 tax refund to pay for it.