twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salute him if we are outside
Acknowledge his presence if inside

I build a laser death ray and execute the will of allah

>You are in the club
>your gf

Oh boy where do i start...

She's his now, give up.

Punch him between the eyes, tear that fruit salad off his chest and stuff my boot up his grunt-fucked asshole.

Mad Dog regularly lurks on /r9k/ and is a forever alone. You won't see him at the club. He probably just sits at home reading Marcus Aurelius.

He's never been married, never had kids. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a virgin

Why would I or my gf go to a club when we aren't single?

If you still go clubbing while in a relationship, the partner pushing to do it doesn't want you kek

I kill myself knowing that the anointed avatar of Kek has blessed my girl rather than me. It's obvious that I must me a pussy liberal.

I would disarm him and place him in a sleeper hold. Its up to him what happens next. He can accept it and give-up, or I choke him out until he pees himself. Totally his call. I ain't even playing

>what happens when you do the whole periodic table

Pretty sure I'd beat his old ass. I've killed scarier ragheads than him. All the brass talk cash shit and put on a good show for their guys but are rarely found when shit pops off.

Wink at him because I know he's looking for a real alpha male.

The maddog would crush both of you edgy virgins like the cockroaches you are

Slip him a little tongue.
Yours, for example.
Mines is quite large, and longe.
Downright muscular, you might even say.

Have your gf salute and say "Thank you Boss."

are you army or a boot?

Thank him for his service.

>that beta virgin cuck
>anywhere near an ass
LMAO

Airsoft Doesn't count. You haven't killed anyone. Vets who have actually left the FOB don't brag on Sup Forums about it. So I'm going to assume you are either a POG, a slick sleeve, or a teenager.

I think he's the only alpha virgin in existence

run

>Implying I'd be at a club with my gf
>Implying I have a gf

He's fucking melting.

Thank him for his service.

he is not a nigger nor are we

If he saw my wife playing tennis he might smile and say good day mam.

If he ordered us to kill every last one of you invaders we would say yes sir.

I join battle and be smited.
Alas gf, I knew you well.

Give him the keys to my house and show him my gun collection.

It would be an honor.

Kind of bothers me that he didn't marry, has no children. A person like that, who constantly acts like an alpha, but hasn't done the prime duty of an alpha; namingly reproduced profusely?

It is a pretty central part to the life of most people to love someone, to feel loved. He must feel very isolated in both his professional and social circles. I think it must really bother him that he has no family.

The overlap between what he knows about himself, and what he shows to the rest of the world is not very big.

He is most likely wearing the mask of a tough guy to protect his insecurities.

Offer him her womb, and my sister's, too.

Slap his ass, and give him a wink.

jesus sven. thanks for the psychoanalysis. maybe you should go fucking give him a hug.

Ask him for a duel. One bullet, two guys, three steps.

you'd lose but it'd be worth it

Pull out my gun and kill everyone.

Slap his ass and wink at him

Ask him what I did to deserve a high five.

best answer
he'd be proud

yell attention on deck

Slap his ass and wink. If he doesn't wink back, slap his ass again to show him whose boss.
If he shows further signs of not cooperating, call him by his full name, rank, and service history, order him onto his knees, and then order gf next to him.
Then order gf to teach him how to suck dick (assuming don't ask, don't tell hasn't taught him already), and to assume the position for drilling, which he should already be familiar with.
Fuck him into submission if he does not comply. Fuck him into submission if he does.
In fact, its better to be sure. Fuck him, your gf, and the entire bar into submission to ensure no chance of any of those fucking commies aren't in the area.
Then take him home. Now you have two gfs.
Mission accomplished.

wow

Well, from the moment you saw him you should have had a plan on how to kill him..

fpbp

fuckin checkd and kekd

>mattis gf
fucking when

Typical Swedecuck. Do you even know your own history?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_of_Sweden

Carolus Rex, like Mad Dog Mattis dedicated his entire life to the perfecting the art of war. You sound like a fucking woman or a New York Jew, but I'm sure you're just an average modern-day Swede.

Yut

>chaos actual slaps your gf's ass

"Outstanding sir."

only correct response.

kill him because I always have a plan to kill everyone I meet