ITT: Villains LARPing as Heroes

>I can fix everything!
>hurdurr muh strife; so I won't
>all those kids in Africa HAVE to starve folks, it's just good science!
>what do you mean paying Africans and Chinese 10 cents a day to work in my factories is inhumane; it's just survival of the fittest
>those SpaceGulags did their job perfectly, I'll have you know ol'sport
>what do you mean using my house negro as a PR shield is bad form; isn't that what they're for?
Why do people still pretend he's a """Hero"""?

Attached: av12_18.jpg (710x1080, 250K)

This panel made me hate comic tony, i hate how people actually would justify this excuse to not live in pradise. Who cares about progress if you are a god already?

Attached: F4C7438C-BEEC-48A8-8D90-07C106BA8484.jpg (500x324, 52K)

>World without alcohol or drugs
Tony, just because you can't handle your shit, don't fuck it up for everyone else. And I say that being two weeks sober.

Osborn was right.

About what?

Why do people pretend Doom is a villain?

It is true, It is like giving every student A+. No kid will learn their lesson and everybody still will be dumb.

Because he's cultural marxist and a racemixing fanook!

You can still use your GOD POWERS to change some stuff though. Stark completely disregards everything just because he's at the top. He's a racist, a sexist and now a bully.

>Doom
>racemixer
>cultural marxist
The guy literally keeps his country looking like a damn fairy tale kingdom.

>You can still use your GOD POWERS

Jeez, man + gods powers = a bad idea.

He race mixed with a brown woman in the latest invincible issue. Doom himself is result of race mixing himself.

You mean today's issue? Is Amara's baby his?

When is Venom gonna come back to finish the job?

Attached: RCO017.jpg (988x1500, 417K)

Who knows honestly Bendis is a hack but he did sleep with her.

He never slept with her user, what are you on? Why are you spreading disinfo?

Are you even reading Invincible? What the heck.

No wait don’t answer that. It’s Bendis. I don’t blame you for not reading it.

Stark slept with Amara, Pre-RiRi. Victor merely took her to his place when Grimm trashed her apartment. He's even so autistic he says he didn't rape her. Aren't you even pirating them user?

No, he did sleep with her. I already read today’s issue by paying for it digitally. Wait why am I even spending money on this book.

Well shit user, that's what I'm asking. If it's today's issue alright. But here you said "fuck if I know lol" so I assumed you were talking about past issues. What else happens in it?

Fuck you. Wait like the other free 2 read folks. I mean it was implied they slept together in the past issues if you were paying attention but yeah taking my 4 dollars secrets.

>imagine being THIS pathetic
Either you haven't read it, or you're a really big autist...

The person who is pathetic is the one who made this thread and yeah I’ve read it.

He's holding the human race down

Attached: Superman-jlu.jpg (300x300, 22K)

lol can’t believe he called you pathetic and autistic when he makes daily Doom hate threads, that is real autism.

Couldn't you just mindfuck the lessons into their heads? Simulate everyone in the universe until they reach transcendence and then merge that onto what exists?

Who fucking cares, youd be living in luxary regardless

>I can make a world without alcohol
Suuure Tony.

Attached: 3defa472302f0fb4f7c24b0254a61301.jpg (660x891, 469K)

Attached: Jay_Garrick_Arrow_0002.jpg (533x800, 210K)

Tony Stark would have pulled a Thanos anyways and fucked it all up.

That's Stark, right? I don't even know what title/issue that is. What does he do?

>LARPing
you meme spouting retard

>tfw Superior Tony is a better man than regular Tony
What the fuck

I want you to tell me what you think "LARP" means. Because I have increasingly been seeing it being used online in ways that have nothing to do with live-action role-playing.

>ethnic cleansing; NOW
Wtf, I love Superior now!

Attached: RCO022_1461904494.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

This is so fucking contradictory. With true omnipotence, you can have people learn all the goddamn lessons you want. Really, it just seems like Tony is shortsighted and doesn't really understand what it is that he's holding.

>Really, it just seems like Tony is shortsighted and doesn't really understand what it is that he's holding.
Or he's just a petty cunt who wants to keep himself at the top? I mean, that's been his characterization since day one, if you read between the lines.

Shut up Luthor. Humanity wouldn't even exist without him.

>This is so fucking contradictory. With true omnipotence, you can have people learn all the goddamn lessons you want.

It's true. Just give every sentient mind on the planet a great big info dump. "Here you go. You've all got the benefit of a full university education, without regard for your nationality or economic opportunities. Also, every human being born after this point for all of history, thanks to my Time Gem, will get the same benefit when they hit age 15, once they've had the chance to establish their own sense of identity. Now everyone is on equal footing in terms of what they know, and can build from that in whatever manner they see fit. To put it to use in whatever manner best suits them. Scientific ignorance and confusion is a thing of the past. And with that, my next act is to destroy these gems forever."

Why not just turn everyone into Tony Stark?

It sounds like a bad idea, What if some crazy guy accidentally kills all humanity because of his smartness? What if countries used this knowledge to create more wars.

>values hard work and ingenuity
>isn't a globalist racemixing commie
>Sup Forumsmblr hates him
Never change anons, never change...

Well my point is that the more benevolent approach is to give everyone the same opportunities but allow them the chance to do what they want with those opportunities. Their free will, their identity, their basic nature remains unchanged, but they have access to the same knowledge and skills. And nothing stops them from then acquiring new skills afterwards. You want to go on to study literature or economics or whatever? Go for it. But you've got this huge basis of knowledge undergirding your understanding of the world to build upon.

>It sounds like a bad idea, What if some crazy guy accidentally kills all humanity because of his smartness?

The rest of humanity is made up of people who are just as skilled and knowledgeable, which ought to make it more difficult for him to do so.

I think Tony and Banner should get more comics and arcs in games/movies where they get portrayed as the bad guy even if they don’t mean to. Stark could be pretty dangerous with his knowledge and resources, and Hulk is literally a bomb waiting to go off on the world.

I'd swap Banner with Pym. ultimately Banner is a good guy, so he can control his bottled up feelings. But deep inside, Pym and Stark are ultimately flawed, and Pym's legtimately bipolar.

>villain who pretends he's a hero (regular Tony) became hero who acts like a villain (superior)
Absolute kino writing.

So he says he could turn the world now into the technological paradise it could be but decides not too because people who live in it would devolve? So in the future we will become so technological that we will devolve?

>meanwhile the supposed enemy of mankind

Attached: Emperor.jpg (600x858, 243K)

>Giving terrorists power and making every country that isn't his get rid of all their military

>change reality so that everyone DID learn their lesson
Gee that was hard

>Rule of South Africa is turned over to the black majority
lel
Because that turned out great in the real world, amirite?

Somebody post the Hank Pym villain meme

>Rule of South Africa is turned over to the black majority

BASED DOOM

>"Well you see, without ebola virus and those little parasites that dig into the eyeballs of infants we just wouldn't really be HUMAN!"
Utter faggotry

>not curing all disease and removing all harm and hunger, make people immortal but sterile.
>not instituting football as the #1 galactic game.
The two things you needed to do, stark.

>give South Africa to Blacks
Doom confirmed for being a faggot. CHAD Stark is just being a race realist.

?

Attached: 1469687345250.jpg (1016x771, 212K)

He's trying to overcompensate.

This. South Africa's parliament just voted overwhelmingly in favor of giving the government the right to sieze anyone's property without compensation, and it's using this to snatch land and homes from white people. Yes, even though it's already undergoing a state-sponsored white genocide, sending cops out to kill when the angry dindu mobs don't do it for them. The remaining white people in Africa live in fortified houses with guns and fucking barbed wire, because that's how cancerous the country has become.
Genociding most of their white people has given the country a starvation crisis, because most of its farmers were white, for obvious reasons(Diversity-hiring is even worse over there but you don't have to impress a negro to become a farmer).
And the international community lets this happen, the UN fucking enables it by giving them 1.3 billion dollar's worth of food a year to postpone that starvation crisis, because nobody wants to admit white genocide is real and happening in Africa because everyone wants to believe the "Only whites can be evil racists and giving blacks more power and countries can only be a good thing" narrative.

That's why Doom is a shitty gyppo and Chad Stark is the TRUE hero of the white race.
>that time Doom got humiliated in front of Merlin
KEK!

Attached: IronManRespect14IM250.jpg (627x954, 356K)

Two whole weeks, holy shit! Round of applause to this gent here, please!

He's just trying to help.

Attached: tony.jpg (600x432, 122K)

>AHHHHHHH SENTRY SAVE ME
The ABSOLUTE state of Starklets LMAO

Attached: Starklet.jpg (669x1023, 270K)

Not nearly as funny as you think you fucking dork.
Not that user but unless you've been in the clutches of dependency or addiction or have seen a loved one go through it- you have no idea what you're talking about. Reply with how it's a weakness as if you understand the strength it takes to kick a biochemical dependency on opiates or alcohol.

Two weeks is no small thing.

Attached: karnak2.jpg (450x450, 17K)

Attached: Fantomex.jpg (400x600, 73K)

Well, to be fair, Fantomex doesn't pretend to be anything he's not.

Doesn't Apolloyon pretend to be a gentleman thief? So he pretends to be something that she is not. He even has nanomachines in her brains that makes it impossible for it to believe in anything greater than itself.
It's also a weird three-brain herm creature from a biopunk laboratory.

First off, Fanto's a dude, and Apollyon exists in "Here Comes Tomorrow" only. I guess Jean-Phillipe pretends to be French, but he never pretended to be a hero.

Congrats user
Keep on going

What an edgy, completely unwarranted and utterly asshole of a post, holy shit! Round of applause to this gent here, please!

The real reason why Reed Richards is useless is because of the inevitable Malthusian catastrophe. No amount of superscience can stop humanity from obeying its natural urges to reproduce endlessly and causing a mass die off. Whether it be 40, 400 billion or more there will inevitably be a huge crash. By a population of 400 billion human farts become a significant contributor to global climate change. Super scientists could change the world but they can't stop the world choking to death on its own shit.

That's why we need some dedicated guy to do some ethnic cleansing! Starting with the Muties and moving on to the "undesirables"...

Attached: image.jpg (581x871, 307K)

>Couldn't you just mindfuck the lessons into their heads?

>implying someone with Stark's addictive personality and control freak tendencies wouldn't go overboard and just start removing free will altogether

You think Tony was bad during Civil War? Tony with omnipotence is so much worse.

>what is the colonization of other worlds

You could also create new worldsst ask our Lord and saviour Franklin Richards.

>The Hood gets some gems
>The gems call out to each other
>Illuminati gets busted that they been meeting up eventually leading to Caps joining and quick dismissal (because a dude with an art degree and ideals doesn't solve problems)
>Hood is too dumb to use the gems
>Gets tricked out of them
>Stark uses gems to put him away

>letting your original world die
>doing the same to countless other planets
Nah man, I'm with Stark. Gotta cleanse this planet.

Attached: 1515275437056.png (300x300, 85K)

You can't will the gems out of existence as you would be willing existence out of existence and the gems don't let you. Reed tried.

I stopped reading didn't he date the brown girl? That would be race mixing.

>citing Civil War as anything credible when it commited several character assassinations

Attached: 1509178486825.png (500x375, 217K)

He pumped and dumped Amara, a gal from Sri Lanka, in BENIS' run. He was involved with Rumiko, a Japanese gal, but Stark historically prefers redheads.

Attached: Redheads.jpg (460x338, 122K)

Tony's derailment at least makes sense. Of course a guy with a history of addiction problems and reckless behavior goes off the deep end when handed more power than he can handle.

Tony erased the minds of everyone on earth with a satellite just to hide awful shit he had done and that was before Civil War. It was She-Hulk who brought that up DURING Civil War because she has 4th wall bullshit and is one of the few who still knows what he did.

Member when She Hulk broke the fourth wall?

And yet another example of kids today having zero concept of nuance.

Either you're a Dudley Do-Right level boyscout or you're a Carnage level mass murderer.

Tony is a Flawed Hero. Unfortunately for you, that category is going to fall somewhere between your binary view of the world so I don't blame you for being so completely confused and baffled.

I remember her fucking Juggernaut not being canon anymore.

Making a bunch of shit up can't turn a hero into a villain, Herr Schmidt.

It's just a meme, exaggeration is what the internet does.
It's mostly because one guy did it and we took it with. Mostly because modern Stark is bland so when Stark gets interesting again racist, evil Stark meme will die.

>racist, evil Stark meme
But it's not a meme, it's legit. He even had his house Negro wear Yellowface for crying out loud. Stark's a subtle racist.

I know it's you.

Attached: Heh.jpg (213x236, 29K)