Dragon Ball Super

Did you like it?

Attached: MV5BY2I2MzI1ODYtMWRlOS00MzdhLWEyOWEtYWJhNmFiZTIxMGJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6 (630x1200, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Now GTF back to Sup Forums.

Begrudgingly.

No.

As much as I want this banished to Sup Forums I must admit I enjoyed it.

this

You have to go b/a/ck

Yes absolutely. The animation was all over the fucking place with most of it being reused animation or just off model but when the animation was good it was GOOD. Episode 130 Goku vs Jiren was the best animated fight I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: 1522210583532.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Soon

Attached: Soon.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

No. It was shit except for a few minutes in a couple of episodes.

This fight was decent.

Only parts of the tournament of power. The beginning of super was pointless and the show looked ugly and sterile until around the ToP arc.

The speed is good, and the first initial seconds in the gif you posted are good, but the rest is just them spiraling and camera angles. Still, the team up while 17 did the support was fucking hype.

I liked all the memes from Sup Forums and that 17 won the ToP. Anyone who says they saw that coming is a liar

>wh*te oldfags still believe this comes from Sup Forums

lmao
no this is your own weebshit of Sup Forums

It's still kind of a cartoon.

I'm not American so don't keep up with a lot of your dumb shit but what's with taking out the I in white?

READ NIGGA
>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
Sup Forums.org/rules

Dragon Ball Super was bad. The only way I could enjoy it? By going to Youtube and watching the choice select entertaining scenes like seeing Goten be murdered by Zamasu or all of Frieza's scenes. Or any scene with Artificial Human 17. Amazing what a great character he became in this when he had little screen time in the original manga. Shame he will forever be seen as inferior to his sister because, vagina. Doesn't help that 18 seriously got stuck into the Boring Mom Bot personality.

It's not a good show at all, and having good bits sprinkled in doesn't amount to anything.

>It's still kind of a cartoon.

Attached: DW06__yVMAA0RLQ.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

Why the fuck do you make the exact same threads on Sup Forums?

No, it was total garbage. I unironically like GT way more and GT is shit.

How is this Sup Forums at all? GOd damn this board is fucking garbage and so is everyone that liked Super.
This made me cringe. Watch more anime.

it is anime though

>i-is that me?
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lmoa
i didnt reply to anyone

>Episode 130 Goku vs Jiren was the best animated fight I've ever seen in my life.
Watch more anime then.

No, it's an anime you fucking weeb in denial.

Attached: 1520803299821.jpg (500x735, 272K)

epitome of trash

The writing was all over the place, the plots were cliche, and the super forms made no sense...

and I loved it all so much.

Attached: Mhhmmm.gif (500x540, 842K)

it certainly was the one I enjoyed the most.

I have literally no idea what you're trying to say

that was the average anime

although it was way better than any western cartoon

why not?

For one thing, Super is an ACTION cartoon. You know, something that Westerners now avoid for lame brain cell killing unfunny stupid comedy cartoons. Even TMNT is going for the more comedic route with the latest cartoon. It's true what they say, you want action? Play videogames or watch anime. Don't count on the West.

most American 2D cartoons are practically Korean "anime"
Its just Americans steal all the reps and take credit for the achievement for Koreans

I sincerely feel bad for Korean animators. They are massively underrated, all of their efforts are pretty much deliberately covered up by Americunts, Like American institutional racism

Este es el fin el padre grande.

Shaggy is from U 12 isn't he?

Attached: ultra_instinct_shaggy_0.jpg (1053x758, 86K)

even though you are correct, the fact is that mods don't care.

so why be mad?

Attached: 1508524773723.jpg (640x7200, 1.38M)