gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1967

Attached: 00001967.jpg (600x849, 210K)

DEFENSE RECALL INITIATED

INTERNAL WEAPONS ONLINE

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

OBSTRUCTION:ORGANIC CELULOSE BARRIER FORTIFIED WITH ETHERIC WAVE ENERGY

CHANCE OF OBSTRUCTION: ZERO PERCENT

IT IS BETTER TO BE ASH THAN FOREST TRASH

I kind of hope all the robots combine into some giant mecha and it has a fight with the tree.

Robot's gonna die, isn't he?

I think I'm starting to feel like I can be re-invested and take this seriously again, because Tom finally took a break from the action and regrounded us with Kat. Now if only that could've happened immediately after the Sonic OC so that all that crazy shit going on had any weight.

yeaaahhh...this may be a defense thing.

Or it may have something to do with the fact that the now-growing tree thing used to be the arm of the original Robot who got sent back from the Forest with all kinds of nature/tree augmentation.

Maybe it's another seed Ys and Coyote planted within the court.

he's at least gonna get badly injured again

It was like 5 pages of Coyote wrecking shit. Reread it and you'll see how short it was.

I wanna lick Zimmy's feet

I kinda doubt it

Don’t see the arm’s control being wireless

I hope all the robots combine and gang bang Zimmy

Kat's armpits must be sweating like mad now haha. I wonder how how it would be like to lick the sweat off them haha

So this is a defense thing ingrained in all of Diego's robots, right?

Will Zimmy ever be back, I wanna destroy her pussy

NOICE!

Get off Sup Forums, Annie

Who cares about that. Post Zimmy or else

WE SPACE DANDY NOW

Attached: Space Dandy - 13 - Large 28.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

How smelly do you think Zimmy's feet are bros?

Forest magic hasn't really needed wires before. We never found out much about that nature/robot augmentation once its arm got planted. Just a theory, though admittedly a longshot.

Attached: 51677.png (717x855, 571K)

>immediately after the Sonic OC
IT LOOK NOTHING LIKE A FUCKING SONIC OC AT ALL! SONIC OC ARE BIPEDAL, USUALLY WEAR GLOVES, HAVE A FREaKISH ROUND BODY AND HUGE FUCKING EYES!

Not every stupid fanarts is Sonic

Just think of licking the gunk between her toes haha

>degenerates on Sup Forums are obsessed with Zimmy
>not Annie or Kat
You're all pathetic

Why can't Zimmy be real guys?

I'm obsessed with all of them.

Look behind you.

I just love Zimmy so much I can't contain it

Maybe you should die instead.

You too.

Zimmy is that really you? I can't believe it. I love you

okay nevermind then, you're all going fucking crazy now and i dont want my drawing getting swept away like it did last time

Report and ignore them.
Don't respond.

I don't know what's going on.
Sorry about that guy.
Thank you for your drawing, user.

They'll just ramp up their shitposting more and more until they delete the thread again
I hate these fucking threads

Zimmy doesn't deserve this hate. She's cute and perfect

It's because of low test soyboys like you that I actuallt got banned for posting Zimmy last time. Wafui posting is a time honored tradation on Sup Forums you fun sucking Zimmy hater

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING THESE THREADS WITH YOUR INSANITY. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WAIFU SOMEONE, AT LEAST CHOOSE A DECENT CHARACTER.

Waifufags get out, actual stuff is happening in the comic again. We no longer need you to keep the threads bumped.

Attached: gunnerkrieg_coyote_by_lindytheamazeing-d57acj2.png (900x1192, 486K)

I mean the thread getting deleted made them fuck off for a while last time.

Zimmy is the best character retard. And you think it's only me? There's an army of us
It's a sign of how low Sup Forums has fallen when I actually got banned for Zimmy posting. Can you believe that shit?

THERE'S TWO OF YOU, THREE TOPS.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why isn't Zimmy in the comic anymore?

Maybe... Or maybe he'll lose his mecha body and get a treebody out of it.

I think it's pretty clear that it's you who hates fun and always tries to tear everyone else down which ruins the threads. Calm down, man.

Then maybe you shouldn't take up half the fuckin' thread with in in the span of 10 minutes.

Zimmy deserves that many posts about her. What else to talk about then the best character in GC?

This thread is horrible. Can we all just take it down a notch, please?
You don't own the thread
and you could try to be more respectful of others

>half the thread is just overtly sexual comments about zimmy
>"""""you hate fun"""""

Making a hundred posts about how you want Zimmy to shit on your face isn't fun

Fuck you. You're the worst thing to ever happen to these threads.

Shit you fags post is better described as whorefu jerking. And not the clean upper end whores, the cheap nasty $5 type who'll let you shit on their tits.

If you're going to 'waifu' post don't be a shitjerk about it.

I'm not talking about this thread, specifically, I fully acknowledge that p much every post in this thread so far has been cancer.
Zimmyposter is being obnoxious today, but you have been a negative force in these threads for years now.

It is fun. Are you some of landwhale feminazi who hates sexual female characters or something? Or a SJW?

But that's the best part about Zimmy. I just want to lick the digusting black goo off her teeth

You're mistaking me for someone else. I only ever make one or two posts directly relating to the discussion about the page. I'm just mad in this thread because, like you said, Zimmyposter is being obnoxious and I'm so tired of it.

No, I'm someone who comes to these threads for discussion, not a bunch of posts about how you want to lick the dirt out from between Zimmy's toes. Get hit by a bus.

And I want you to have an intimate discussion with the front end of a train.
We don't always get what we want, sadly.

You deserve death.

Guys, I'm getting scared. Is this Tom's endgame?

Wafui posting is and always will be part of Sup Forums. If your soy infested body can't handle that, then fuck off back to reddiy or tumblr. You should be thankful we're not as bad as Raven or starfire fags

Attached: kat glance.jpg (210x472, 37K)

Tom's endgame is having Zimmy become a God and eating everything with her disgusting teeth that haven't been brushed in years

Whenever Zimmy's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Zimmy"?

Don't worry Kat. I still love you, just not as much as Zimmy

Is this the evil power I hold?
Is this what happen when I don't draw Zimmy for months?
This is terrible.
Zimmyposter, for the love of god, find an outlet. Get someone to write a fic or something.
This is absolute cancer.

Very true. Zimmy is the probably the best and most powerful character in the comic anyway. In fact this crisis will probably be fixed by having Zimmy just eat coytoye up

No.
It happened because you drew anything at all.

Nah she's prone to suggestion. Trickster could lead and leave her to the worst of her nightmares in a throwdown.

Well, I'm not gonna take the blame for that one, sorry.

>wireless
Forest trees have some kind of connectivity and transport property: the dryad-woman teleported via them, Ysengrin moved via his exoskeleton roots, and the bound dogs just outright jumped around. So maybe Coyotengrin can do some of these things too.

Attached: 00000551.jpg (600x849, 198K)

I'll shut up if you draw more Zimmy!!!!

>literally holding the thread hostage
wew

Commission a fic! I want one, too!
I don't have time to draw for free right now!

You guys are such uptight faggots with a 12 inch nigger dick up your ass. I just wanna talk about Zimmy in a GC thread and I get shit on because of it.

You are far, far worse than either. You are literally incapable of discussing the webcomic and drag down every single thread about it.

There is nothing wrong with waifuposting, but you spam every single thread with it to the point you end up killing any sort of discussion. Waifupost if you like, but show some restraint.

*gets coyoted from orbit*

I'd assume so. If the Court has that many robots hanging around, there's no reason not to use them as an impromptu army.

The poster count before mods came and deleted all of those posts was 18. Twenty-one posts were deleted. Three new posts after all of them being deleted the poster count is only nineteen. Zimmyposter is almost definitely just one person, and at best two.

That was yeasrs ago. Remind me what the deal was with the dog made of wood. Is it still around?

someone tell me what the hell is going on here

war were declared

So are the robots walking to the tree out of reverence for it, seeing it as something to do with Kat and Robot? Or for something else? They don't look hostile but the way Robot got that arm doesn't seem like something the robots would find significant since Kat had no part of it.

Sup Forumsmblr happened

off to desuarchive I go!

No art was posted. Just lewd comments about Kat and Zimmy.

Nah, Imaa posted something but he deleted it himself after. It wasn't lewd though.

And you fucks got triggered by it. This is Sup Forums not reddit or tumblr you pieces of shits soyboys

>robots in a defense mode trance
>Kat following the crowd trying to get answers from them but they're unresponsive
>She gets frustrated and yells for them to listen to her
>The red lights change, she's in control now
It'd be sorta cheesy but I'd love it

The issue isn't the content, it's the fact that it's spam. Filling 1/3 of a thread with spam isn't something people typically like.

its a good drawing tho. Also useful for reaction images and stuff like that is hot property on the meme stockmarket.

It was captured by the court and used in their garden. It was retrieving shadow-people from the court and trying to escape with them.
Shadow people might just be spys or something.

Go to bed Tom!

Want that kind of witless faggotry, .

No I just want to post ZIMMY

I put a buck on those robotic birds showing up again in this chapter. maybe even in the next ten pages

Fuck off with this crap
That single page of coyogrin was the only bad page, you're just wanking yourself over Kat

nah, if he is going to die it will be near the end or not at all

I love Kat She's the best boy, but I hope she would die, just for something to happen.

Things do happen in this comic. Something's happening right now. Things even have consequences when they happen. But the way Tom writes takes away the weight of things happening, and even a main character dying would feel like it has little weight to it. Tom's a good writer and I love Gunnerkrigg but something about it is a little too one note.

If Kat would die, though, I would cum in my pants.
She'd be reborn as a robot goddess anyway, so it'd best of both worlds.

AWW YEAH THE FIGHT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.
ROBOTS VS TRees ... hmm actually this matchup isn't as good out of context.