But I know in my heart of hearts that I'd at the point where I could just barely hover so I didn't have to sit directly...

>but I know in my heart of hearts that I'd at the point where I could just barely hover so I didn't have to sit directly on public toilet seats.

Did I read that wrong or did ronnie miss a typ?

Attached: 1522035152-2018-03-26-Dour-Fantasy.jpg (600x1125, 239K)

>If I were in the Dragon Ball Z universe, I'd train really hard and be super powerful
y'know, training in the real world really hard would make you super powerful here too.
so why am I not doing it?

Because there's shitposting work to be done.

You're strong enough.

>tfw lift, train to a local HEMA club and practice at the range
>would trade all of that to be a cute trap

Attached: 20180224_223728.jpg (465x487, 123K)

too meta

This. If you can lift 20kg over your head then that's all you need in life even if you get a labor job.

If you're not the kind of person who gets into fights or you're not physically competitive then there's no drive to get stronger.

>bean
>Not beanS
Yeah keep telling yourself you only would eat ONE bean Ronnie

Why? Being an effete shit is only a goal of those that want to be pampered and childish forever

Not in this world you wouldn't, traps are seen as freaks outside of certain subcultures. I'd give everything to live in the world of your average up-beat hentai doujinshi where you can't take two steps without a loli futa dick jabbing your anus and a pair of perky milf z-cups in your face, though.

try being a cute muscle trap

Remember as a kid when you ran around and climbed and lifted stuff just because it felt great to use your body? You can feel that as an adult too.

>Remember as a kid when you ran around and climbed and lifted stuff just because it felt great to use your body?
What the fuck are you talking about

If I were in the Dragon Ball universe I would ask this dog girl to marry me hehe!

Attached: 1500294.png (723x457, 362K)

I think about people who have never in their lives moved something heavier than this... and I think it's like having a ferrari and never going over 40kph.

Is that even a thing?

Attached: 1356299876610.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Tell me when doing squats will let me move so fast I create afterimages.

>I have never understood how anyone could watch the pure shit that is Dragon Ball

But maybe now I do. You degenerates.

Attached: 1493042094733.png (365x349, 213K)

dragon ball was the best, it actually had a plot instead of just long 100 episodes fights against the same guy, I really miss the whole going around the world looking for the dragon balls and having adventures

Goku doesn't have autism or any mental problems like most anons. Goku is not lazy. Goku doesn't have to go to work. Goku is able to thrive in a world with a kindergarten education. Goku's never had an existential crisis. Goku doesn't pay taxes or bills of any kind.

Ya I'd be pretty awesome to under those circumstances.

I bet you have allergies.

>say something stupid
>doesn't reach his usual safe space yes-men
>O YEH THEN YOU ARE WEAK,UGLY,DUMB,POOR,VIRGIN AND NAZI
typical. /fit/ is really just another /mlp/ in the end.

>>Ever picking up more than 20kgs or enjoying physical movement means you must be some sort of /fit/ freak

Christ on a cracker, user, just how fat are you?

>your faaaaaaaaaaatttttttt
rot in your imaginary world. And die.

You won't do it because you won't have the opportunity to beat the living piss out of someone else using your powers without rules and regulations holding you back.

>Goku doesn't have autism or any mental problems like most anons.

Attached: tumblr_n92ct3sRnn1td1v78o1_540.png (536x287, 219K)

That's the real difference, not the lack of superpowers, but the lack of supervillains and an opportunity to use your power to save the world. In the real world being string is only good for getting even stronger and showing off your strength, you can never use it to really make a difference in the world.

Some powers in dbz could be used for good though, such as fast movement, being able to cross oceans, lift really heavy shit and demolish things without leaving a trace. You could help a lot of people like that, but you'd just be what is essentially a glorified handyman. You'd never get to use your ki blasts, unless you'd want to join the military and be treated as an object and research subject

As Ronnie leapt from the precipice, he held his arms wide accepting the end of his existence. To his dismay, however, the flab beneath his arms flared outward, caught the wind and lifted him along with the currents of the air. He sailed farther than any man had, eventually fluttering down into a crowded concert. The band, so impressed with his feat, invited him onto stage to dive into the cheering crowd. Ronnie accepted the offer, leapt, and once again he floated away.

Attached: 1522210331-2018-03-28-Frydiving.jpg (600x1125, 242K)

>Goku doesn't have autism
Did you even watch the show? He's literally never even kissed his wife, and thought wife was a kind of food. He also has to work a farm to keep his family fed and put gohan through school.

What the fuck

Attached: gronk.png (900x600, 621K)

But user is right. It can be super enjoyable to run around and move about. Don't do meme lifting just. Walking swimming and so on.

>used to lift, run, do martial arts
>competed in Karate, mma & kickboxing
>motorbike accident
>back and knee fucked
>discs degenerate more and more
>dream about training
>dream about running
>wake up and weep like a child

there's no feeling like being in control of your body, you should get fit at least once in your life to see what it's like.

Because having a normal weight and being able to keep up when I'm walking with people would be an amazing accomplishment for me
Yes, the bar is that low

You could bring aid to disaster zones and save millions of lives just by having flight and super strength

I don't know about millions, but you could certainly save quite a few people.

>you should get fit at least once in your life to see what it's like.
I will. Thank you user

As usual, the alt text is the best part.

I had an accident and now can't.

and thats about the most basic thing you could do
they could send you to deep underwater or space exploration just in case something goes wrong
if you are able to fly high enough you could launch satelites by yourself reducing the cost of satelites to 1/1000 the original price
you could bing water and energy to the third world, etc

Consider that if you made it public, the world would attempt to exploit you, research you unethically, start wars over ownership of you, and much worse. You're only considering what you would do, not what the world would do when faced by you.

i dobut it
they would just show you on tv a lot while you dont do much and when you die they would harvest every fucking cell in your body to experiment on orphans
propaganda is worth more than any scientific discovery

What the fuck are YOU talking about?
You didn't play as a kid?

>DBZfag

Attached: rinne4.png (256x429, 205K)

Of course Sup Forums doesn't get it.

I need to find my Ronnieverse image and add this one as Animeverse Ronnie

>HEMA
How much do you care about preserving the white race?

>Just the lowest and the minimal efford and you'll be ok
I wish it was painful to be this mediocre

This is great.

Not that guy, but I'll have you know that an asian friend of mine got me into HEMA, it's not just for white people.

It's literally the BJJ/Muay Thai of white supremacists though

You're going to the wrong HEMA clubs, my dude.

There's only one in town and the ones in the nearby cities have a similar reputation.
I'm aryan as fuck, but still, not pleasant company

That is one of the best alt texts he's ever had.

That sucks man, the clubs in my city are mostly made up of history buffs and D&D nerds, maybe it's a national thing, I am Australian.

Shapely Toriyama Ronnie makes me uncomfortable for some reason.
Round Ronnie is best Ronnie.

Attached: 1494818479809.jpg (605x345, 44K)

we gotta add him to the multiverse ronnie chart

There's a chart?

Well Muscle and /fit/ girls are a thing aren’t they? So i dont see why muscle traps couldn’t.

yes

May I see it?

mmm...no

Goku definitely puts some work on farming and I think he doesnt pay taxes because Chi-chi does it for him. That or her father status exempt them from paying.

Only way to get Ronnie healthy is to do it by accident.

Attached: Slither_Of_Health.jpg (600x1125, 261K)

I heard china does some kind of tax exemp to farmers, maybe that's why, dunno

If I was in an RPG universe I would kill literally everything that moves because that's the only way to get more powerful.

Attached: ff1-459.png (256x224, 3K)

>Goku doesn't have autism

Attached: hQjty9y.jpg (640x736, 62K)

He was told to sit down and shut up and the madman did it.

Attached: image.gif (500x661, 1.94M)

>Dragonball
>Shit
Damn, that's a new one. Got any other funny jokes, user?

I went and watched the original DB last month from start to finish. I like the "traveling the world having adventures" of the first arc but the Red Ribbon Army arc was boring as fuck.

Goku worked best when he had a supporting cast to play off him, but when he was by himself it was hard to keep interest. The world tournament arcs were hype as fuck, though. I'm legitimately surprised how tight the writing got during those. Every fight had tension, the supporting cast was back again, there would be drama between the matches, and Roshi ensuring that Goku actually LOSES (because believing you're the strongest fighter in the world would kill motivation to continue training) was a nice twist to the usual hero-always-triumphs cliche. Also, Tien was relevant as fuck and probably got the most character development out of anyone in the DB universe until Vegeta came along.

Also, I thought Yamcha being a complete jobber was just a DBZ-onward thing. You fucks lied to me saying he was relevant in Dragon Ball, he was a complete joke after the first arc and might as well have been a cheerleader for the rest of the series. Toriyama must've fucking hated him.

Attached: abc3f6306203464b931fec0c2d004f604869bc9d_hq.gif (320x240, 999K)

>degenerates
you have to go back

>Red Ribbon Army arc was boring as fuck
that was the arc that gave us muscle tower, karin tower, tao pai pai, sargent blue and arale all in one place, nigga how can you say that?

This could be a banner

>karin tower, tao pai pai, sargent blue
Tao Pai Pai and Blue were fucking great, I'll give you that and Karin tower itself was important to the series in general, but they're just highlights of an otherwise lackluster story.

>muscle tower, arale
I literally almost quit watching because of muscle tower. It was comfy but dragged on way too long (even by DB standards)

Attached: 1421673370463.gif (320x240, 2.67M)

I kinda wish Fat Ronald drew Naggy Aggy in Toriyama style for this comic too.

>I literally almost quit watching because of muscle tower.
thats where I quit watching months ago, good to hear it gets better again

That's an easy one to do. Just go walking.