Dan Schneider v Animation

I realize I'm late on this so I'm sure most everybody's already heard the news about Dan Schneider being ditched by Nick, but I didn't really think about how this guy explicitly had an eye out against the animation side of things.

>SO glad Nickelodeon is finally booting this creep. During my time at the studio this guy was a complete ass - Acted like he shits gold while all of us on the animation side of the network were lower life forms. Also looooves kids FEET. Good riddance.

>Dude once told an entire audience of us/Nick artists how brilliant his dumbass live action kiddie shows are. Then says "Maybe someday if I ever feel like taking a break from hard work I'll make a cartoon". Seriously, man? Fuck off

Source:twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/978746898591793162
>Nico Colaleo (former Nickelodeon artist, storyboard artist on Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, and creator of Too Loud!)

Maybe with him gone we can actually see nicktoons that aren't "Spongebob contenders" getting better chances, since they also won't have to go against random live action shit?

Attached: 27DDDF33596A1EAC3B95E7.png (700x707, 228K)

did dan put some feet fetish into his show? i forgot most if not all of his works man

Attached: 1500958451123.png (640x495, 79K)

the foot fetish stuff is super apparent. i think there's a whole twitter thread showing all the weird feet shit that went around. there was one episode on victorious dedicated to feet even.

What's intriguing to me is the future of Nick after this.
They basically just fired a huge (both physically and creatively) influence on their public image.

Attached: whyare.png (252x242, 5K)

Jesus christ, I knew he was a disaster, but I didn't know he was that bad. Hopefully now we won't see 90% live-action and 10% spongebob

Reminder that a good chunk of the live action stuff just existed to cover up the crimes and pay off the victims

Creepy fucking shit

I always thought he was a jerk, but how stupid could he be to think his unfunny cancer shows are better when almost every cartoon in nicks history has funnier humor then his work.
I saw good riddance, his shows never were that popular anyways, and nick has become extremely unpopular now that almost all of their programming is shinider coms
I always thought it was because nick was trying to be hip, like with the faggot spinners and the 17 minute crap, and thought kids thought the shitcoms were cooler, showing how out of touch they really are with kids considering most were only interested in the cartoons.

Attached: CCEB3C50-82A4-454C-992C-C95024FC522E.jpg (640x601, 94K)

I'm all for Dan bashing, but this Nico guy seems like an autistic manchild who's quick to sperg out at the littlest things.

Why? Dan sounded completely unprofessional and a jerk according to him, and i keep hearing these stories come out since he left i havent heard any sexual allegations yet, and one source says supposedly false online rumors contributed to his firing, he had to have mollested some lods with all the creepy shit hes done, why wont it come out?

Context is everything. Maybe Dan is a giant douche, maybe he was making a joke, who knows.
Also, I ain't believing shit until something is announced.
>he had to have mollested some lods with all the creepy shit hes done
meaning
>dude looks like a child diddler, which means he definitely is one

>dude looks like a child diddler, which means he definitely is one
The feet twitter scandal, the comments from jennete mccurdy about staying away from him, the rumors that existed even before the memes, their is no way he didnt do it.

Time's running out, Dan.

Tbh he is, but it's still rather concerning coming from him considering he works in the industry.

His cartoon fucking sucks though.

Yeah, he probably did do that skeevy shit, but until it's proven they are nothing but memes.
Actually I'm Chris Savino.

If they did it is beyond my understanding. All those live shows looked like the same damn show tweeked and with different actors.

Wait, really?

Which means until one of his victims stands up there is no crime to charge him with. That will probably happen eventually.

Yes.

TELL ME HIS NAME

Holy crap! As someone who wants to get in the industry, it's nice to talk to you, I guess.

On the flipside... didn't you get accused of some shit yourself?

No, I'm Chris Savino.

Attached: meow.jpg (476x344, 68K)

Yes, turns out when you make a comic about a little boy being aroused by his overly-sexual mother and then make a cartoon series with incestual undertones people don't really like you.

Oh. Well, back to how Dan Schneider's a creep... weird question, but how did he behave around the actors?

Nilso

chris savino is a fucking hack that rips off other's work and passes them as his own.

Attached: 1498893258976.png (705x430, 276K)

>I always thought it was because nick was trying to be hip, like with the faggot spinners and the 17 minute crap

In part it was due to that, but some of them were "payment" for sleeping with Dan, other were "compensation" for the same shit.

Attached: fuuuuuuck 4.jpg (581x903, 218K)

>early design

So fucking nothing?

Here's a best hits reel, though the rabbit hole goes even deeper, depressingly enough. I don't know how they kept letting him get away with this stuff

Attached: Dan Schneider.jpg (2000x4795, 3.44M)

>all those cartoon cucks salty as fuck about him having ten times the money, power and little girls' feet with one tenth the effort
LOL

Attached: 1497643960750.png (449x354, 80K)

Based Big Ratings Dan trolling overly sensitive modern day millennial nuCartoonists.

Too Loud was a cheap ripoff of Loud House anyway.

Man, he really didnt gave a fuck to hide his creepy side.

I mean, apart from blackmailing the CEO and paying detectives to make the owner of the company his bitch, he was pretty open.

Will Dan be replaced with someone less creepy but still biased towards live-action? Or will his absence give cartoons more leeway on the channel?

Nick's been uploading a lot of pilots on youtube, so I hope that's what they're thinking of.

You cant rape cartoons, and even if you can, they cant sue you.

Not according to England, Canada, Australia and some US states. Drawn little girls have rights there.

Only one of his shows I remember watching was iCarly back when I was a bored kid who had nothing better to watch.

I do remember a bunch of foot related stuff in that show but kid me was too innocent to even realize that was a thing at the time. Seems super obvious thinking back on it now.

>co will defend these rapist

There's nothing wrong with rape user. It's the primary means of reproduction on the planet.