Batman Ninja

>Batman Ninja
>he's in samurai gear
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attached: 1501430859733.jpg (500x384, 48K)

This was clearly the work of the Dover boys

Did you just assume a ninjas preferred sense of fashion?
Fucking bigot.

Attached: 32725aead7045aafe3c2003110231a80--les-misérables-very-well.jpg (292x334, 24K)

>See a shinobi
>Call it a ninja
Mon dieu.

To be fair, most real life ninjas were just Ronins looking to make a quick buck

The perfect disguise!
>nobody would even think that this honorable samurais is actually a ninja masquerading as one!
I'LL STEAL IT, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

Weebs always thought ninjas were some weird ass slim looking fellas wearing tight pants and doing magic and shit when in reality they were just what we call "mercenaries".

you must be the most fucking insane person I've ever seen

Do you know what ninjas were in reality, or do you think they were magic superheroes like in Naruto?

please stop talking. Your ameriburger is showing

Well shit, I better tell my professor for Japanese history that everything he taught in his classes were wrong, because some user on Sup Forums said so!

Ninjas weren't magical superhores, they were super elite tacticalcool spies. They were literally just mercenaries during the tokogawa period who did dirty work that was "unhonorable", usually in service for Daimyos or other nobles. Some samurais did this on the side, but only Ronin could do it "full time" because the bakufu didn't allow peasants to carry weapons.

>your ameriburger is showing
this sentence alone proves you are a braindead amerimutt who is projecting his own lack of education.

*they WEREN'T super elite tacticool spies, fuck

lol all japs look the same who cares

Also, there was no such thing as "ninja gear", because they just wore local clothes to blend in. what you are think of (all black tights and mask) is just how they were protrayed in tokogawa period popular culture.

Please, OP, just delete this thread before you keep embarrassing yourself

>this much nitpicky autism in a shitpost thread
Reddit please fucking leave

Why does Japanese sound so amazing?

The most famous ninja who ever lived was a samurai.

Attached: Hattori_Hanzo.jpg (298x321, 40K)

>get proven wrong after calling other people "insane"
>"w-well your nitpicking! reddit!"
go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever shithole you came from

Fuck off, Narutard. Go back to studying the ancient ways of sticking fingers up peoples asses.

Are you calling me a narutard for saying that real life ninjas were nothing like Naruto?

Well no fucking shit. You based all of your information off of wiki pages and clickbait YouTube videos. Most ninjas back then were elite professionals who were largely very honorable but had to kill when it was necessary. Black form-fitting attire wasn't always needed, since most the assassinations were done using disguises and kunai.

Im not the guy you were arguing with retard. I'm just sick of redditors making this site even worse than Hiro already is

>getting this defensive over being called a reddit
You have to go back faggot.

Holy shit, don't base your historical knowledge on fucking Naruto. I bet you are that Amerimutt who made a thread on Sup Forums a few weeks ago unironcally saying that Samurai were honorable warriors.

Besides, if what you are saying is true and ninjas really were magical shadow warriors who actually used kunais (kek), that doesn't even address my original point, that they were just Samurais and Ronins.
Where were they exactly ''proffesionally trained''? In hidden leaf village? How about giving some professional literature to base your idiotic claims.

calling anything you don't like "reddit" is unironically something only reddit cross-siters do

It's not "samurai gear", it's just war armor. A common pikeman in 15th Century Europe in a breastplate and helmet wasn't wearing "knight gear".

Are you really this new?

this shit started with the election when all the redditors started flooding the site and turned Sup Forums into a reddit colony.

Damn you are new
Go back to reddi

to back to r/pol