RIP NICKELODEON 1977-2018

With more and more information coming out about Dan Schneider it seems that Nick will be no more, or at the very least there will be a huge controversy if the rumors about him are even semi true.

It got me thinking about all the wonderful animated programs they have made. What were your guy's favorite cartoons from the channel? Least favorite? Favorite and least favorite memories?

I remember when I was child and watching Spongebob Squarepants for the first time, the episode with the leaf blower that had no dialogue it was what got me hooked. I remember feeling disappointed when great shows like Invader Zim and Danny Phantom got cancelled. I remember all the hype I had when Aang defeated the Fire Lord.

I just feel sad about what the corporate side might have done, to allow a man who made mediocre to shitty shows be abusive to possibly even children just because he made them money. I feel bad about all the animators who made such great shows legacies being tainted by association with them.

I'm sorry if this is off topic, I'm just feeling bluesy.

Attached: Nickelodeon-i-love-the-1990s-34491294-432-318.jpg (432x318, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCuj0PJPuCU
youtu.be/d4Ljj8W1hE8?t=26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A little bit of context towards what I was talking about.

Attached: 1522218429452.png (607x770, 95K)

Time to grow up faggot
The real world isn't rainbows and kittens
Fucking triggered snowflake
You make me sick

>Thinking Nick will die because of this
POWER OF MONEY BITCHES
The BBC lived even after Yewtree

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-025016.png (480x854, 161K)

I was just reaching ATLA for the first time since I was a kid. I know all movie/television studios have done shady shut From Fox, Disney, and NBC with the Cosby Show.

I just wanted to think about the good stuff.

Pete and Pete. Artie is always there for us.

EDGY

Since when being true was edgy

>adults are coming forth against Dan the man with the plan
>not former stars of his shows
Huh

>I worked for dan for 25 years
>But i'm just now speaking out about him!

:^)

You don't even know what you're talking about. The guy has raped multiple pre teens, we're talking 13-15 year olds

>Thinking Nickelodeon is going to die after the Savino shit
>Thinking Nickelodeon will die after the Clarence incident CN had to go through

If Nickelodeon can survive that and CN being lower then Nickelodeon in terms of ratings can still survive the Clarence incident then there's no reason to think Schnieder shit is killing Nick this time

What happened to Clarence?

>Dan Schneider finally gets fired
>Sup Forums isn't happy because of 'muh SJW' bullshit
I can't wait for Hiro to destroy this site.

They said that they worked for him twenty-five years ago, not continuously for that amount of time.

Unless Nick was actively covering things up and opening themselves to massive lawsuits, I can't see how this could remotely end the network either.

>all these allegations but always no physical evidence
>just people saying they know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guys cousin tier accusations

Attached: 1512576316156.png (485x443, 22K)

Is this a thing in America where you have to accept you'll be inevitably raped one day

The guy who made Clarence was fired for it as soon as it happened.

In the entertainment industry? Yes. The same goes for Britain, though.

Well, he said the real world like it's a common occurrence

And so was Savino. Dan's crimes have been covered up for years.

Don't you mean Dark Schneider?

Nick will survive, just as a Disney property after the inevitable buyout.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCuj0PJPuCU

Just like with Savino, all these kike harpies pour out of the woodwork to kick the latest scapegoat while he is down, after saying NOTHING for decades, and Im supposed to believe them.
>sexual harassment doesnt need to be sexual or harassment!
Fucking really?

>literally who says large company should cease to exist
>because of a guy they cut ties with
>OP actually thought this was worth making a thread about
surely you have proof?
Who said anyone wasn't happy? Felony accusations are just slightly more serious than calling someone a footfag who produces garbage.

Though they'll just get more live actions shows from another studio and nothing will be solved.

these girls are MY UNCLE WORKS AT NINTENDO tier
fuck them
heh

Attached: mexcharles.jpg (324x372, 53K)

It makes total sense why Amanda Bynes fucking snapped, she had to work with him for so many years. Miranda Cosgrove has definitely fucked Schneider

>Who let this 33 year old faggot on here?

You sound gay.

Disney ain't gonna want a company associated with touching children. They only buy shit if they think it'll make money, and if this shit continues to unfold, Viacom is going to be in for a drought.

I'm not trying to defend a child abuser. But I think if Dan didn't look like your stereotypical "fat creep" there'd be almost none of these rumors floating around.

They'll cull the Live Action department for sure.

But nah they've got too much of a market with Animation to fold.

Creator had mental health issues. He was a bit too friendly (Liked to hug people) Some ladies too offense and launched after him when he was in the hospital after a breakdown.

So he was notified he'd been let go while in the hospital.

Redstone will never sell.

They'll buy the IPs. Disney would love to own Spongebob or the Turtles.

The company was already in trouble. He might not have a choice.

I'm weirded out that people who think of Nickelodeon as an animation channel are old enough to post on Sup Forums.

Attached: 19FEF30E-1AA0-4413-91D7-132EF87C3312.png (1242x2208, 352K)

Attached: 4102FA04-3D4D-4EB5-9288-F01B3D09B534.jpg (2048x2048, 437K)

Where is your proof?
13 to 15 year old are teens, not pre-teens.

>100s of fotos of feet
Come on. If that's all then you are blaming the wrong guy for you failure.

She actually claims she may never be able to get pregnant because somebody " took hundreds of photos of my feet"?

>The guy has raped multiple pre teens, we're talking 13-15 year olds
>pre-teens
>13-15

Attached: 1520862796214-co.png (895x955, 591K)

why are women so weak?

redstone put his inept retard daughter in charge

of course she will sell or do something dumb to save the company

Attached: 1522195560442.jpg (1032x1272, 298K)

It's because she can now only get off by giving footjobs, and that is not how babby is formed.

>thumbnail looks like a cute boy
>it's actually bitch
Fuck you, faggot

Attached: danblow.jpg (525x588, 105K)

Pretty sure this means he also damaged her uterus, and psyche for that matter

She only oversees CBS Division Philippe Dauman is head of Viacom and as much fighting as he's been doing to retain control. He's not going anywhere soon.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: dan_father_spears.jpg (920x399, 133K)

Workers claimed that the creator sexually harassed them. He was fired, the show continued.

>Foot photos cause you to not be pregnant

Ok then

The copious amount of drugs she took ruined her
>American education

>never able to get pregnant
Jesus Christ, just how big is Dan's dicks?

Attached: horsesmiling.jpg (300x286, 14K)

For a second I thought this was a Loss edit, now I'm rather disappointed

I highly doubt some random people on Twitter spreading unverified rumors about a guy they already ended their contract with is going to damage their brand.

Guys.....
Sup Forums was right again
I am seriously getting tired of saying that

maybe she shouldnt have done all those drugs?

Anyone else remember the guy who did freelance work at Nickelodeon and got caught by Chris Hansen?

So I guess the can add "The Uterus Destroyer" to his list of nicknames

For day-to-day events, Sup Forums is usually wrong, but for big picture stuff, they're usually right.

Attached: jews_hollywood.jpg (452x598, 135K)

Dan "thicker then a soda can" Schneider

I know it was just a Sup Forums meme and all before the allegations came out, but cmon, Cosgrove really does look like she doesn't want to be there with him

Attached: 1401298544675.jpg (1997x2778, 1.45M)

>dan leaves
>OH NO NICK IS GOING TO DIE
d-did Dan The Man shows really kept nick alive?

Considering they were all they ever aired, yes. He was a liability, but a profitable one.

They don't call him Dan "Keepin' Ole Nick As Stiff His Dick" Schneider for nothing.

Well I mean since he stopped making shows their lineup mainly consists of end less Spongebob reruns, so...

>"Keepin' Ole Nick As Stiff His Dick"

Okay, that one got me.

Attached: umaru_laugh.gif (384x216, 1.84M)

t. footfag

Someone with artistic talent needs to make an animation of Dan blowing away a uterus DBZ style.

DEATHBORN!

Google’s related searches right now are
Dan the candy man Schneider
And
Dan she’s a fighter hold her tighter Schneider.

I'm not inclined to believe any of this since its been know for a few days he was going to be leaving and some edgy faggots here always try to push some reasoning behind it that ends up being dark. Mods need to do their fucking jobs and get rid of bait threads like this. Fuck off

Attached: 1522126056955.jpg (626x768, 64K)

>Sup Forums going to bat for a weirdo obsessed with kid's feet and lead for the push of live-action kid shows on Nick

lmfao, the absolute state of Sup Forums.

>show still aired after the creator was fired
how the fuck does that work?

the main difference between those shenanigans and Dan "the man with the big hands" Schnieder is Dan has pretty much had his dick in the pie since Nick first came about.

Not to say it can't or won't be done but its going to be a major wound for some time not to mention black eye to everyone involved for years to come.

Holy fuck Dan. Probably time to pack your bags instead of shitposting

>Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider
I want newfags to leave

Are you retarded?

Viacom has already been in a major drought for years, everything from MTV to Comedy Central has been in the shitter for years.

Granted a huge portion of that is Viacoms own fault for ridiculously mandating pushing diversity, LGBTQFSAUGHA, etc. in the channels they own.

>Nick basically draws its life source from Spongebob
>Comedy Central lives and breaths only because Trey and Parker continue to make South Park
>Teen Wolf ended on MTV because the cast and crew just got tired of the bullshit mandates from Viacom dictating more fat black women, wanting characters turned gay, new gay best friends, etc. more and more each season.

Every channel owned by Viacom are all fighting similar retarded battles

Believing anything a persian says.

Also pissing off just about every distribution service a some point over the years resulting in being cut from their service packages.

>>Teen Wolf ended on MTV because the cast and crew just got tired of the bullshit mandates from Viacom dictating more fat black women, wanting characters turned gay, new gay best friends, etc. more and more each season.

Really? I thought that show was already as faggy as could be.

Teen Wolf sucked anyways

It's literally been proven that he takes pictures of kids feet to jack off.
Remember when he asked for a contest where kids showed their feet for him?

That just means he has an awful fetish for loli feet

>defending an infamous pedo
Dumb wojakposter

I'm not sure you know what "literally" or "proven" mean

>sexual harassment doesn't have to be sexual in nature to be unacceptable.
Not to defend Dan "The One-Man Candy Van" Schneider, but what?!

>Teen Wolf ended on MTV because the cast and crew just got tired of the bullshit mandates from Viacom dictating more fat black women, wanting characters turned gay, new gay best friends, etc. more and more each season.

Things like this really make me appreciate the original.

youtu.be/d4Ljj8W1hE8?t=26s

Meaning he doesn't have to force them to work his junk for it to count.

It's this more than anything else, really.

So then tell me in specific terms what did he do that constitutes sexual harassment?

Dropped Spongebob from being the 10-12 million viewer king down to 2-3

GUYS
There are squadrons of Nickelodeon interns paid shill all over every form of social media right now trying to keep this quiet.
You will notice they are not trying to deny anything because it is all going to inevitably come out.
What they are doing is blackpilling (nothing will be done,they always get away with it)
Distraction shilling ( what about XXX, where proofs)
and forum sliding like a motherfucker

DON'T LET THIS DIE GUYS

It was alright up until the last season and a half.

suddenly you've fat black teenage woman showing up to sass the cast, evil black woman that escapes all forms of repercussion that other villains faced, new guy whose best friend is black and gay, said gay black guy becomes bf to gay white guy that can turn invisible.

Apparently Viacom just kept pushing for more and it ate someone high ups ass immensely that all of the lead actors refused to "turn gay" and enter gay relationships with each other.

Forced them to let him take pictures of their feet for him or be fired I would assume.
Only the most disgusting of degenerate find feet attractive, normal people find nothing sexual about feet.

Attached: 1519681991014.png (441x416, 175K)

This guy really likes feet.........

Attached: IMG_2502.jpg (500x524, 59K)