ITT: Best character developments

ITT: Best character developments.

Attached: IMG_0648.jpg (480x270, 65K)

The Monarch, too. Think of how much more human his interactions with 21 have become over 6 seasons.

every character in this show, to be fair
why is it so great?
new season when?

Its not like both have other friends to talk to, and 21 is the closest alive person that he has still working with him.

By the show's end I was more invested in what Quinn was going through than Daria.

Attached: best girl.png (500x375, 205K)

November

Were we supposed to give a shit about Daria?

never. 3 Years of haitus the show died. Rip

if i remember correctly he was strong enough to take down grunts and even some High Level villains but still not on par with Brock

How bad would the monarch lose it if 21 dies?

I've really like the blue morpho thing they've been doing. I hope it sticks.

Yes, that's correct. Though he was good enough that Brock complimented him and said he was impressed with his skills.

yes. that's why you watched the show. unless you're trolling.

it might be a delayed reaction. like he'd push it off as just a henchman dying but after he realized how alone he is and how loyal his henchman was he would have a crisis of some kind

Monarch doesn't even know that 21's real name is Gary, I doubt he cares that much

he learned his real name in the somewhere season 4 i think

Nope, season 5 ends with Hatred blowing up Cocoon while yelling angrily at Gary over the megaphone and Monarch says who the fuck is Gary. Their house burns down so they have to move to New Jersey to Monarch's childhood home

Except he regressed back to being a henchman. In general, the last season felt like a real step back development wise for the entire cast.

He came full circle like Brock did. Gary isn't just a henchman, he's the full-fledged sidekick of an antihero now.

Monarch ain't no anti hero

The Monarch isn't... but THE BLUE MORPHO is!

There's not a one heroic thing he did.
Killing a bunch of people for your own gain doesn't make you a good person just because they were bad guys

Isn't that what an anti-hero is?

It depends on your definition of an anti-hero.
But ultimately, Monarch is a literal villain who AT THE MOMENT is targeting other villains but literally only because they're obstacles in his way to tormenting a relatively innocent man.
Other anti-heroes at the very least don't have an ultimately villainous goal behind their actions.

>relatively innocent

Fucker have you even seen the show, monarch and rusty deserve each other

Relatively was the keyword.

Kinda obvious in my opinion, regarded one of the best character developments of all time.

Attached: 439.gif (500x284, 464K)

Umm no sweetie
>comes to realize his father and sister only want him dead or imprisoned
>cuts his ties to the fire kingdom with his uncle, the only one who was there for him the whole time
>sees how misguided he was, and gives up his foolish pursuit of the avatar
>"LMAO gonna betray my uncle and go back on my development in the season finale"

I am still wondering when that fucking artbook is coming out! Ive been on preorder for over 2 years!

Nigga that completely fits the bill for an anti hero. A not so good guy who does the right thing for selfish reasons.