You've been contacted to make an animated series based on the beloved meme Spurdo, how do you go about it?

you've been contacted to make an animated series based on the beloved meme Spurdo, how do you go about it?

Attached: cd3.png (680x598, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PPlhGeFCgi8
youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4
youtube.com/watch?v=46XoD6RjkjY
youtube.com/watch?v=FldD5hCrIWY
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Yod8FFIZg
youtube.com/watch?v=Se5v-Ym9j8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Badly

Stealthily make it about Gondola instead

Ebin :DDD

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

I wouldn't make it about Spurdo. I'd make Pepe the main character, with Wojak, Spurdo, and Gondola as side characters. I'd probably make episodes centered around Spurdo eventually, though

Adapt the military life spurdo comics

It's already done user
youtu.be/PPlhGeFCgi8

Moomin but retarded

Attached: Spurdo Gonscribd xDDD.jpg (1365x2048, 1.46M)

this

Spurdo is a comic made by the Finnish youth and compulsory military service is to the Finns what high school years are to the Japanese

Attached: 1570081741.jpg (640x1497, 273K)

This.
Magical Wish Granting Fairy Gondola
Spurdo is just your ordinary depressed Finnish student when he gets a visit from the magical wish granting fairy Gondola. Gondola becomes Spurdo's companion and takes him hiking and on magical visits across the world making friends.

Attached: sparde.jpg (800x1388, 683K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4

nice\
aslo checkecd

Attached: 1492800395208.png (800x750, 57K)

Attached: 1513583471859.jpg (500x539, 33K)

I refuse.

fug u

Attached: gondola painting.jpg (3024x4032, 3.76M)

Just some random comedic slice of life about the bullshit antics those Suomis get into.
Of course, most of the scripts will be taken from spurdo comics made by Ylilauta.

Attached: whads of habbenings here.png (600x675, 151K)

Military Comedy SoL, OST is mostly metal music and techno.

Attached: 1508259108277.jpg (593x594, 143K)

>beloved
It's shit. The original pedobear died for this garbage.

I cast Richard McFlank as Spurdo, but before we do any voice recordings I have him suck me off my clit and hear him say "gibba da gud succ" and fuck him right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary. right in the tertiary.

Something like this but with more effort.
youtube.com/watch?v=46XoD6RjkjY

Pedobear was never going to get mainstream (IE facebook and reddit) appeal, he'd die off anyway.

Bob Deam Ebin :DDDD

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F673%2F562%2F823.jpg&f=1.jpg (992x832, 134K)

Attached: 1459743275552.jpg (1689x3081, 427K)

Ogodda??? :DDD

This is so accurate it hurts.
My sides that is.

Jesus I'm in tears

looks comfy. based Finnbros

I don't understand

Conscripts stop caring about rules and order the longer they've been in the army.

Probably some combination of ATHF, 12 oz Mouse, and Xavier RA
It brings up politics, religions, philosophy, and existentialism but it's all meaningless in favor of stupid bullshit

THe pilot would be about how he goes to hell. He then burns to death. No more episodes

This seems far fetched OP, I can't even draw (pic related) so how was I in the cards to be contacted to make a cartoon?

Attached: the fuggening.png (460x397, 43K)

>Storm of the Light's Benis
10/10

Why is Spurdo being put in military stuff?

because spurdo is a Finnish meme and Fins have universal conscription so every single one of them gets military humor.

These are the sort of people making them.
youtube.com/watch?v=FldD5hCrIWY

Only if you always include hidden background Gondola, but everytime you can see him it do tell a story.

Attached: 1521053504116.jpg (960x716, 85K)

Attached: spurdo riding free.png (532x730, 1.48M)

Spurdo in its best known incarnation was first used for military stuff, since finns have mandatory service.

Attached: spurdo fuggboi.png (780x1131, 455K)

Each episode is a series of shorts featuring a different kind of spürdo, with the appropriate tone and style. So there'd be a conscript segment featuring military misadventures, an appropriately annoying jonne segment, an ameribear segment where he interacts with others in a way that always ends up in a global boker face, and a gondola segment which would be silent except for the music and melancholic.

Attached: portugal is the greece of europe.png (930x1020, 77K)

oh fugg im make cartoon? can i say benis XD?

That would be perfect.

Now that I think of it this post might have been an user saying that Greeks are Turks and therefore middle eastern

I don't know anything about the military/army so the best I can do is put Spurdo in wacky situations

this would be the OP
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Yod8FFIZg

I love that the Russians lost hundreds of thousands of troops to these goofballs.

Why Spurdo and every derivative meme from them so fucking adorable?

Is this supposed to be an anime joke? All the up close nature and object shots remind me of anime

Gondola should be the end credits sequence

It's a K-On parody

Huh, I never watched more than an episode of that back when I was a teen trying to get into anime.

>1 season of a comfy 90's-era FOB wartime cartoon, a lá M.A.S.H.
>main protags are a ragtag group of recruits and the disgruntled major watching over them
>the plots are silly and cheerful at times, serious and tense at others, but it's all mostly lighthearted shenanigans and fun
>background gondola occasionally
>halfway or 2/3rds through the series their base is attacked by not-russians, and some of the recruits and the major are critically injured
>the remaining troops are pushed into the front lines, experiencing the worst of post-cold-war combat
>the recruits still hold onto their humanity, and occasionally make bittersweet jokes in rememberance of their fallen comrades
>near the end it's obvious they're going to lose, as hope & resources are dwindling
>the finalé has our troops caught and turned into POWs then cuts to 6 mos. later being negotiated for the return of not-russian spies, splitting ways and never seeing one another again
>their country has won the war but at the cost of hundreds of thousands of young men's livelihoods and personalities, turning them into husks of their once-jovial selves.

Do it like original goofy.

>Finns
>losing to battles to russians
>ot making them run away in fear

>the Spurdos get captured
>they're released six months later
>they've transformed into Gondolas

I thought it would either work as a closing, or as an interlude in the middle.

the most /k/ country on earth

Nice meme video! I'll share it on Facebook!!!

woaoa, trulee the finish are benis masturs and dey will win the ware XD :DDD

Attached: White Death.png (1024x749, 54K)

Attached: 1518733868400.png (100x100, 9K)

Episode 1: Spurdos Parde
Spurdo is having a parde and all the othre spurdos are invided, but Gondola is hostig a parde at the same time! Spurdo decides to crash Gondola's parde and raided his food drawer at the very end XD

Episode 2: Chief Gondola
Gondola Spurde Spurde Finnish :DDDD

Give me time and I'll make an ebin animation just for you that sums up my idea for a Spurdo series.

Military spurdo is the best meme Finland has ever given us and would be perfect for a tv show

Attached: 123432143124.png (1276x1737, 171K)

this thread makes me think that if your finnish you have to go to the army

That is correct. Finland has mandatory conscription.

hiring a top team of finnish memers and leaving them to their own devices

Attached: finland_cold.jpg (1680x3906, 543K)

Attached: finland_traps.png (1348x1402, 159K)

You do user, unless you have some sort of medical exemption.

Attached: theguf.gif (304x304, 346K)

Attached: finland-pervitin.png (1280x2090, 569K)

what the fuck even are finns

Attached: a laughing man.gif (538x572, 338K)

Gondola is fucking trash

What did you say about mah sweedharb? XD

Depends, the ones in the cities are pretty much gopniks while the ones in the more rural parts of Finland are basically feral animals that learned how to use guns.

I was thinking exactly this. Think of The Tales of the Rue Broca but instead of the store owner and the writer talking, what you have is Gondola traveling the world for the comfiest spot to sit on and weird events unfold on every place.

Attached: Cafe.jpg (1625x1117, 552K)

What happens when a Norwegian and a Mongol have a baby and leave it to be raised by wolves

Only if it's without dialogue.

Rural Finns are basically all absolute madmen.

50% chance they don't even exist.

I really like this idea.

mage him try to fug a bug :DD

but then fail xDD

Attached: bergele 2.png (727x582, 79K)

We just don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Se5v-Ym9j8c

>board claims to hate Sup Forums
>uses their memes anyway

Sasuga Sup Forumsddit

Fuck off, these weren't made by Sup Forums, same for bebe

I'm just throwing this out there but,voiced by Charles Martinet. Think about it.

Saved. I will spread this like a venereal disease.

>ids a me spurdo :DDD

>tfw lost "who dresses up fastest as a fucking retarded army scarecrow" and lost my chance for cheeseburgers

Attached: 1383248083481.png (269x246, 5K)

>meme property
Sasuga Sup Forumsddit.

No no no no, voices must be made in some cheap synthetizer.

Attached: 1516136031895.jpg (800x9008, 1.58M)

Attached: spurdo stove.jpg (1132x830, 162K)

Attached: 1508955924894.png (1219x993, 433K)

I'm sure a few of the mil comics could be adapted into short animated skits.
Genie in the stove is probably the easiest one.

Can confirm this also happens in the French army