Donald Glover published on his twitter page 15 pages of the script from the final episode of the now cancelled Deadpool...

Donald Glover published on his twitter page 15 pages of the script from the final episode of the now cancelled Deadpool animated series for FXX.

Attached: DZXeF2KU8AAXbV4.jpg (640x1136, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/donald-glover-cant-save-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DZXeGoiVwAAQsFN.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

Attached: DZXeHPaUQAAi7Dw.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

It's not the actual script by the way. More like a rant.

Attached: DZXeHv3VAAEFL6a.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

It's still worth cheking out. He's calling Marvel out on their shit.

Attached: DZXeINyU0AUBTiD.jpg (640x1136, 73K)

Attached: DZXeIrIVMAAreTP.jpg (640x1136, 75K)

Attached: DZXeJEVVAAEbULj.jpg (640x1136, 74K)

Attached: DZXeJfhUQAIQwrN.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

>Getting angry at Disney when they've put you at the forefront of two of their biggest franchises
lmao

Attached: DZXeJ9nUMAECQFX.jpg (640x1136, 81K)

Attached: DZXeKVeVoAAvnC9.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Attached: DZXeK7hV4AAbS7J.jpg (640x1136, 97K)

Attached: DZXeLYZVAAAEj0l.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

Attached: DZXeL3wVAAAicif.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

Attached: DZXeMSLVwAEk1bU.jpg (640x1136, 94K)

And that's it.

Attached: DZXeMonVwAE-7uj.jpg (640x1136, 66K)

OP's a faggot.

He's right, the show is too black.

With this and the recent news about capcom, it must be a bitch to work with marvel

This sucks

>Beyonce bite story

...how long ago did he write this?

DUDE BITCOIN LMAO

*chimps out and stabs you for sneakers*

Actually, nevermind. It became public a few days ago but this was probably well known to actors/musicians for months.

I feel sorry for the guy. He must of been so happy to work on a Deadpool show and it just got murdered.

Or maybe it's people/companies being too incompetent

I don’t get it.

You mean Disney. They are the ones who own the property and are super strict about it.
Hell, look at the production of Kingdom Hearts. The people making it had to change so much stuff and jump through so many hoops to get it made.

This was a fuck off for having his show canceled and proved he could dash off a decent Deadpool script.

Which in line with how Deadpool media is made someone will animate this, get Troy Baker and we'll see it on Freeform sometime next year.

>Freeform
Please no

>the first episode we get is called the finale
LOL

I get that it's sucks to have anything you worked on cancelled, but it's really hard to have much sympathy for Donald Glover.

I mean I've liked Donald ever since his Derrick Comedy, but he seems to be working on like 10+ projects at once. Who really cares if one gets cancelled?? That's just what happens to projects sometimes and was bound to happen to him eventually.

This doesn't read so much like Deadpool but more a season 4 episode of The Boondocks.

>marvel told capcom not to show there characters getting hurt in a FIGHTING game
>probably told them to do other shit to make the game worse
People still defend marvel

He should be careful making stuff like this. This is the kind of stuff that gets ya blacklisted.

Is he trying to make Deadpool black? It's constant references to hip hop and Beyonce and Ecko, etc.

>Donald Glover

His face just screams FUCK WHITEY

Attached: 8LSW8l7.gif (300x169, 835K)

That happens in most media. If you can't roll with the demands, then get out of the deal.

Aside from Donald Glover's bitch script, why did Disney actual cancel this show?

Creative differences

>creative differences

I love that term. It means nothing but implies so much.

Glover wanted MO MONEY FO THEM ANIMATION TOONS

It's a parody, not an actual script for the shelved series. (Note the reference to Beyoncé being bitten, which wouldn't have been included just days ago.)

Of course, thats what happens when you have a company thats culturally stagnant from the 50s and is too prudish to make anything actually funny or not for toddlers with no attention span. When wil the fox deal fall through already.

Only a black teenager who likes miles morales and CW's flash would like this garbage. It's terrible.

>le not even real this was thrown together quick
Indicative of how little he cared.

This was shit, thank god it got cancelled. This sounds more like Blackish than Deadpool.

>Only a black teenager who likes miles morales and CW's flash would like this garbage.

I don't see your logic here.

so what was disney's problem with glover? i don't want to read his made up script.

They made the right call if this is his idea of humor

They know Deadppol 2 is gonna be awful so they felt no need to continue with the animated series.

Nigga needs to stay in his lane and keep his huge ego and anti-wypipo bias out of Sup Forums material.

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/donald-glover-cant-save-you

Just read page number 8 and 9. That's his reasoning.

They likely knew his comedy is more and more black centric. Not that that's a bad thing (and not saying that like "not that being gay is a bad thing) there's definitely a market for that specifically in comedic writing. But deadpool is more of a surfer/cali/stoner comedy (I don't care if you agree with those words the point is Caucasian and flakey) rather than black smarm.

>defending disney in any way

disgusting user, thats why everyone hates you especially your mom.

>defending smarmy NYU comedy for deadpool
Kill yourself

>like that fucking Reddit nerd told me
/biz/ BTFO!

How? You're going to have to explain how a man who has been working with whites for well over 10 years how he "hates whitey".

All scripts are made up m8

RENT FREE

tl;dr

>Marvel does a whole slew of retarded shit, and have been doing it for the past decade and a half
>ITS ALL DISNEY'S FAULT REEEEEEEE!
This is one of the few times I WISHED Disney had their hand all up in Marvel's anus, but they let the fuckers do whatever they want because the MCU made them billions.

Thanks Satan. So Deadpool celebrating the death of the last white male rhino represents Glover celebrating the extinction of wypipo right? Glover is just the type to try to use a corporate platform to sneak in 'sly, subversive' shit like that. And yes I know this is not an actual script, but that part could be from one.

It's clear that he probably wrote it literally a few days ago most likely.

I don't think it's that bad, especially if he really did write it so soon

>"Doesn't Marvel have enough feel-good minority shows everyone supports but doesn't watch?"

I mean, he's not wrong.

Marvel shares some blame as well, at least for how shitty their animation department has been.

SEETHING

Are you just paranoid or something? Explain how Donald Glover hates white people, especially when besides Atlanta, they have been his biggest audience (which he acknowledges) for well over a decade. I remember being called a coon in high school for liking his rap music back in 2013, now every nigga and their mama loves him.

What happened with kingdom hearts?
What news about capcom?

Racist punk is about to help ruin Star Wars. Fxx is smart to get away from him before he's mud.

It's bad and the timing doesn't change that.

He runs down whites constantly. He's a punk ass who loves him that white money, but hates the people who give it too him. He's blessed that his ancestors weren't left in Africa. A few centuries of slavery and this kid's rolling in cash today. The ones left behind are starving and raping monkeys to cure AIDS. He can go back home if he hates us so much.

Read the article here
Read everything he says about white people. He comes across as very bitter. Ctrl F 'white people' if it's tl;dr.

>Racist punk is about to help ruin Star Wars.
What do you mean?

Attached: 1C1581E4-4602-4080-87CC-F39E78FD1381.jpg (442x298, 28K)

Not him, but I can’t tell you how many times I have to hear from a lot of the blacks in my neighborhood constantly shit on “white people holding us down” while they refuse to work a 9-5 to support themselves, and when they do have a job, the people in my area complain that it’s “the white mans fault they aren’t getting a raise” while they’ve only worked there for as little as 3 weeks. I just don’t get it.

He even talks here
about using corporate media to sneak his ideas in like a trojan horse

That sounds like how some white people hate Jews for the same reasons. Maybe you two both just hate the rich or something.

>The creator of “Atlanta” wants TV to tell hard truths. Is the audience ready?
I'm sure he wants to tell hard truths. He just wants an honest conversation. Until the other side start telling hard truths back, then it's hate speech.

White people LOVE Childish Gambino.

Maybe I'm not seeing things the way you are, but I don't think there's anything genuinely racist about what he said. Frustrated, yes, but not 100% racist. I like the point he made how he also has to worry about the black community criticizing him in case he did something even remotely stereotypical, but for Adam Sandler's The Water Boy, you didn't see a lot of poor whites getting angry about it. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Holy shit, I was just talking to someone fucking yesterday about how it is really up in the air if Floyd County were still going to have this contract since Glover left, and if Glover was going to do some shit to ruin it for them.

Attached: 104.gif (220x220, 11K)

In the previews and tutorials for MvC:I, the players were not allowed to demonstrate combos being used on Marvel characters. Only Capcom characters were allowed to be shown being comboed in those videos, because Disney did not like the idea of a Capcom being shown getting the upperhand on a Marvel character.

They wouldn't let him say nigga, in a show with a TV-MA rating that has a majority black cast. You don't think that's a little silly? I'm glad he's trying to put his viewpoint past the neoliberal elites he has to work with.

>sell toys to 7 year old boys and 50 year old pedophiles
he's not wrong

It's more based on Walt being jewed out of his first cartoon character and never getting over it. Then creating one of the most iron clad policies to protect his properties ever seen before.

Losing Oswald fucked them up so badly that they were willing to play with constitutional law to make goddamn sure their properties are secure

>but for Adam Sandler's The Water Boy, you didn't see a lot of poor whites getting angry about it
That was pre social media but then and now you absolutely do see that.

That's actually a perfect example though as it shows people like Gambino can't think in pre- or non- social media contexts.

Because Wade Wilson is white.

So what was the bad blood here that caused Glover to leave and get pissed about it? What happened?

I like Atlanta but this script was pretty bad

Kingdom Hearts went through several changes. Originally Mickey was suppose to be the hero and you could use characters from different worlds as allies. Disney wanted Donald as the hero and they wanted the worlds separate and to not interact directly. They were also really stubborn about letting them use Mickey in the first game which is why he’s mostly a shadow/silhouette. The key blades were also originally suppose to be chainsaws.

To be fair, they’ve gotten really more lenient over the years with KH and Mickey.

He didn't leave they cancelled it. The fuck are you talking about?

All of those changes you listed make that game better

90% of the time it means someone on production got pissed off, caused a fight, then either stormed out or was thrown out. But someone getting pissed off and doing shit is usually the event that falls under "Creative Differences"

Attached: 4452111.png (641x385, 283K)

White people control everything so that only white people can change anything, and whites owe blacks reparations for slavery:
>“If I was the white version of me, I’d be, like, ‘My company has a death clause,’ ” he went on. “If we’re not doing what we’re supposed to be doing, we should shut down.” Why not put in a death clause as the black version of you—as, in fact, you? He laughed in disbelief. “The system is set up so only white people can change things,” he said. “If I gave a dog an iPhone, it couldn’t use it, because a dog doesn’t have an opposable thumb—that’s true of everything made for white people. I can say there’s a problem, you can all laugh at it, but it has to be a group of you guys who change it, because it was made by and for you.” He went on, “In a weird way, I feel bad for white people. You guys have put yourselves in the adult position, but you refuse to see it—you’re so lazy. Paying reparations is realistic, but you just don’t want to do it, so you don’t let yourself see how things are. So, yeah, I can’t help you anymore.”

Despite his enormous success, bitter about white people doing better than him:
>He continued, “I went to school with white people who had less talent than me—because I’m talented as fuck—and they’re doing way better than me. I went to N.Y.U. with Lady Gaga.” There was a burst of laughter and applause from the den. “Now, CBS ran Grammys ads this week, and I’m one of the hotter acts, and they had a visual of the performers on the show: Lady Gaga, Pink, and me. Only they showed some black kid from a fan video—it’s not even me. I was, like, Fuck this, fuck them, I’m not going to do the show!” After a moment, he added, quietly, “The sad thing is I’m going to do it, because black people don’t get that chance very often.”

Every single black person has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder because of white supremacy and it's therefore the white man's fault that they smoke weed all the time:
>he characters aren’t smoking weed all the time because it’s cool but because they have P.T.S.D.—every black person does.

probably more than black people

I feel like this is more of a failing on Disney's part than anyone else. They get the guy who made Boondocks and Black Jesus, there is a clear indication that he has mostly a single viewpoint for his comedy. It's weird to take someone who does mostly one thing then assume they can do something completely different that they have never tried before based on the assumption that a funny guy can be funny anywhere.

Same issue with hiring comedy directors to make Solo, and then they got pissed off at the movie they made was a comedy. They hired comedy directors, it's a pretty good assumption that they were going to make what they are good at, comedy.

Not probably assuredly. MTVU tier rappers all go crazy when they get on tour and it's all fratty white dudes with fat chicks that stay fat while doing blow.

Donald Glover isn't McGruder.

But yes, hiring a smarmy black guy that talks about reparations is not the type of comedy deadpool needs.

you're precious

I don’t know senpai Lady Gaga is pretty damn talented for a pop singer

too bad they didn't have a concept trailer or something to leak to create a buzz to get the show going

Attached: 1521957476438.webm (1280x720, 531K)

How much ego does one need to compare writer to pop idol? Those are not comparable things.

And that's an analogy I expect to see from a youtube show host. Those idiots brag about how fucking smart and talented they are but no one notices meanwhile they talk about some pop idol or director and bitch about how those are the "real" untalented losers who should be living in a basement in Ohio!