>they look like chimps
>they are colored by fungal pigment in thier skin

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA1MlsP6jE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep up the good hate nigger

Mad that your mom is getting pounded by Dyrone in the next room? Lol pathetic.

w-whats going on in that picture user

Cant wait until government falls apart and I shoot you with tranquilizer dart and force you to work on my weed farm in canada leaving you in dog house all winter

This is accurate picture lol

stay mad. Doesn't change the fact that you are a fucking loser who's undoubtedly afraid of black men irl

Im not afriad of them, if they chimp out
>ill run them over in my Scion IQ
>or ill call police
>ill release dog and shoot them if they come to my house

The fuck is up with the naked bitch?

Wow this is why you need bear mace to deal with these chimps

Then they go hospital and expect free treatment cause da man's glass cut thier chimp paws

Litterally have seen some shit like that happen

As many niggers as I've known in my life, I've never met one who does shit like this. I want to hate niggers so much, but all the blacks I meet are actually cool dudes, aside from always changing the fucking radio station to some nigger music when everyone's rocking out.

heartbreaking

This is just retarded

1st world seems like a lovely place.

nothing like jolly old lynchin niggers

If that's real, then those two niggers are stone cold killers.

The motorcycle gunman shot the girl because he knew that her boyfriend would be too distracted by it to continue putting up a fight.

That's some inhuman shit.

the power of bad breath?

And he probly sued city

He don't sound afraid of niggers. He sound like he wants to enslave and kill them. You sound like a white cuck that loves that BBC. Stay weak talcum-x

seriously, I can't believe I have to share a country with these animals

bonus poo in loo

Why do you hate them? They are so funny to watch operate in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=mA1MlsP6jE8

no offense but white people are the stinkiest of all.

something about all that sweat and hair mixing together.

nogs just stink because they don't shower. they aren't intrinsically sweaty and disgusting like white people.

>niggers are stone cold killers.
yup

Hmm. I've always noticed that black people smell like a garbage bag. Not saying they smell like garbage, but they have that kind of nasty plastic smell to them

Oh look another chimpou-

HUH

So, even history is getting BLACKED these days?

Is that a baby?!

No you need a 12 gauge
That's the only way to deal with niggers irl male or female because they are both apes. Why do you think the cuck leftist government wants the guns so bad.
Thank god I live in a place where rifles and shotguns don't need any license, so when when niggers and there whitecucks make a move to my land they die. There won't be no fucking cops either. I live inawoods, I could any one that walks in my fucking property because fuck it why not I'm a white man aka lord of land. Come at me leftist bitch niggers step in muh dirt I dare ya

so they put their kid in there on purpose and pretended it was an accident?

Did it died?

I always got mixture of poop, BO, and blunt sometimes crack smell

The best part of this scene when you actually watch it is you can see the black guy thinking, "dis guy hatin on niggas, we iz KANGZ, we dindu nuffin", but as the scene goes on you can see him slowly realizing that asian is right

Asain truths him

Niggers sweat twice as much as other races because they are biologically built for a heat.

Those motherfuckers stink so bad it's sad.
It's like a burned out tire mixed with dead dog.

Right. They smell because of shit they do.
It's not like whites who just have a terrible BO to begin with.

Incorrect i had a nigger roomate and you could smell his nigger stench 10 feet outside his room. My two asian roomates hated it too.

Well I guess the point you'd take away from this is that black people always smell bad anyways, for whatever reason

He's a butthurt shiskin, I can smell him from here.

anyone have any HD nigger lynchings or dead niggers?

The burned tire smell is crack

Is inferiority complex common among black people? I feel like neurosis is more of a white thing, but god damn.

I've met more shitty Mexicans than I have blacks in real life (I work in retail). Maybe Southern Indiana blacks are more domesticated. Beaners--especially the young cocky ones--are the worst people on the planet.

I'm not saying beaners aren't atrocious but blacks are easily worse

Tfw I'm 100% white and just realized I'm not racist enough. Lul

No it's not.
It's the smell of a sweating subhuman.

I grew up in section-8 housing, black people stink worse than every other race that loved there.
Mexicans don't stink like that, Asians don't stink like that, whites don't stink like that, hell the fucking dogs don't even stink like that.

Niggers are rank unless they shower everyday and even then they smell like a burning tire in a garbage fire.

Theses digits confirm that we will witness/participate in a nigger holocaust within the next 20 years

I'd rather it be in the next 20 days desu

only kill them if they wont become slaves

> Geophagia denotes the habit of eating earth, soil or clay and is not uncommon in southern parts of the United States as well as urban Africa. -- Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine

There is nothing in the clay but some iron, geofagia is the most nigger thing i have ever heard of

>space ships
>made of simple iron

Niggers are fucking retarded.

whats a jump off

They would need atleast steal but that would fall apart

It's when a nigger runs out on his family

We don't have many blacks here so they are basically forced to assimilate I think. However, we're starting to get so many beaners that they have started to click up which amplifies one beaner's individual shitty, barbaric behavior.

Id rather it be in the next 20 hours, but 20 years just seems like a more realistic estimate for when the great purge will be upon us. Either way, its gonna be yuge.

was he ok?

which piece of chicken?

I know where you're coming from. I worked with urban youths for a few years and they don't generally do shitty shit (besides being idiots) alone, they do it to impress their peers. Being outnumbered by blacks and beaners in a room is incredibly dangerous and it's what our children have to look forward to unfortunately

>implying you can refuse to become a slave
>implying bringing the niggers here as slaves wasnt the greatest mistake in US history
Theyd be more useful as lampshades senpai

It was all going great till north was like they people they deserve rights then things fell apart they would be happier as slvaes in south

can we get gifs of black men dying?

There is a huge island on river behind my house, I could lynch a nigger there and no one would ever find them

You do realize that dark skinned people cannot survive without either lots of sunlight or vitamin D supplements. Blacks would die off without modern medicine.

They will get light from my grow lamps