Donald Trumps daughter gives birth to a Mischling (Half Jewish) baby. Disgusting. How can we support this family...

Donald Trumps daughter gives birth to a Mischling (Half Jewish) baby. Disgusting. How can we support this family? But oy vey! Hate the Muslims goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new Zealand
>thinking his opinion is relevant
Go shag a sheep kiwi

>half slavic

She is a sub-human, anglobro. She is nothing more than a bargaining tool on behalf of the Trumpenreich.

Untermenschen. Untermenschen everywhere

ouch

It's American business tradition to sacrifice your blood for Jews.

teddy's a good name

didnt jared kushner basically end his jewish lineage by creating offspring with a goy woman

shes fake look at her face plastic surgery and botox.

Delete this

Anybody have the baby shopped as a merchant? Can't find it because I'm unorganized

I'm pretty sure her kids are pure Trump.

Who fucking cares.

If there's one thing that Sup Forums has taught me it's that Jews are not the root of all evil in this world. There are far more non-Jewish people screwing this place up than actual Jews. Look no further than the last election for proof.

Never realised her nose was that big

Yes according to Jewish law.

Funny enough only Eric Trumps kids are real Jews according to the Jews. Don Jr's wife's dad was Jewish which means that she's considered a goy and thus her kids are absolutely goys.

Are all of his kids married to Jews?

The thing hardly counts as half goyim. Trump's great grandmother was an Ashkenazim, the kid is a kike and his mom, Yael, and all of her siblings, in-laws, and parents are too.

I would vote for a jew way before I voted for a jew..... wait that didn't come out right. I meant to say jews are wonderful people who just want to enrich your life with different cultures......

FUG THEY GOT ME HELP

It's not just Don Jr's wife, the other one is Jewish too. All three of his kids married kikes, and Tiffany is dating a kike. I'm sure you all think it's purely coincidence.

> Yes according to Jewish law.
> t. armchair rabbi
She converted dipshit

Yes, though Tiffany and Baron aren't married

>A woman of Slavic heritage tainted the genal lineage of a jew, effectively ending it
>This is a bad thing

I just want you to consider what a red-pilled Illuminati tier Jew who's for the people would be like, and I also want you to remember that Jesus Himself was a Jew.

There's your answer.

>She converted dipshit
yea but for the soros/rothschild tier uberjews does it really count?

i guess she is a billionaire heiress whose dad is president so theyd probably accept her conversion

Found it

Remember, Trump sacrificed for us.

> ever trusting a kike
> thinking that ashkenazim kikes are at all related to the Hebrews of the Bible

you are so blue pilled

It clearly does, considering that Soros gives Trump loans and Trump owns stock in Rothschild corporations. They are connected. Besides, Trump has Ashkenazim ancestors himself, he is one of the tribe.

I agree.

The face of evil.

I trust no human, but I do trust God. All that needs to happen is God gets through to just one or a few of the Jews at top who are open to His voice and things can become much better for all of us. I can't feel that's somewhat happening now because Trump shouldn't have won whatsoever.

I can't help but feel*

>Jews are a religion
It's not but it's also interesting that in Jewish law and culture only Jewish women can give birth to Jewish babies. However only Eric's wife is actually a Jewess according to Jewish law and culture. If he was marrying his kids to Jews as a pure power play I think that he'd at least choose actual Jews.

Could they be Crypto-goyim? Because I have no fucking clue what's actually going on.

You only think that Trump shouldn't have won whatsoever because that's the lie that they've been telling you. They've been feeding you all sorts of propaganda from all perspectives to convince you that this whole thing is real and continue participating in it. Trump was chosen a long time ago. He is not going to help you, he is an evil lying elite kike who calls pedophile kikes like Roy Cohn and Jeffrey Epstein his friends and mentors. His entire lifestyle is completely Satanic and against God.

kek

No you're totally misunderstanding it all. For one thing, I think that whole Jewish law thing is bullshit, they probably just say that to make it that much easier to infiltrate society as crypto-kikes. All of the in-laws are Jewish, all three of them. They themselves have an Ashkenazim great great grandmother. Trump isn't marrying his kids to Jews as a power play, he's rejoining the tribe.

>People who think that the votes aren't selected beforehand and actually go to vote.

>He calls Jeffery Epstein his friend
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
>Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl
Sure thing m8

That's one way to look at it, but I choose to look at it a different way. I do believe Trump was in fact a part of all that fucked up shit, and probably did worship the Devil at one point, but broke free of it and turned against all of them. Hillary was the puppet who was supposed to win, not Trump. Hillary would have beaten any of the other GOP candidates without issue, because none of them would have been bold enough to stand against her backers, and/or were paid by said backers.

(((they))) wanted Hillary, not Trump. (((they))) aren't omniscient or omnipotent, and neither is Satan. I know it's hard to believe, but (((they))) have simply been BTFO, and it's only going to get worse for them heading forward. We're about to enter into a Golden Age by God and KEK's grace.

Agree to disagree.

>Trump is Jewish
This is by far the least believable shill narrative

I've really been enjoying the tolerant left go back on everything it once stood for. Amazing what one little election can do to an entire group of people.

Wow, that must magically mean that during all of their years of friendship and socializing, before he allegedly banned him from his hotel after it was necessary due to public attention and suspicion, Trump and Epstein never got up to anything shady together.

It doesn't work this way. If she converted formally and it was Orthodox before having the children the children are then considered Jewish by all, but the most exclusive Jewish branches.

Literally, 95% of Jews consider her Jewish by law.

Soros isn't religious.
>Rothschilds
It depends which, you have to remember that the family itself differs a lot of how they manage their own affairs.

>yea but for the soros/rothschild tier uberjews does it really count?
For a few small communities (certain hassidim, syrian jews): not really.
For most jews: Yes

She's more jewish than soros. Pic related