YOU did this Sup Forums. Are you happy with your self...

YOU did this Sup Forums. Are you happy with your self? You didn't make america great again you made it worse! You made america hate again! I'm literally shaking right now. I can't believe we have a neo nazi in the White House. This is like the rise of Adolf Hitler all over again.

fag

Does this image really imply that Islam isn't evil?

Seems to me that the left has already tried to make America worse with all these riots and whatnot. Doesn't seem to me like the right's the problem here.

sounds better than hussein obama

You didn't even try with this b8

>Hate
Hate is good, fear is good, without hate our ancestors could have been brutally raped by the the islamic empire centuries ago.

What's unhealthy is clinging to any sorts of mainstream media and convincing yourself that what they say MUST be the truth.

looks good to me except the burning cross

Ironically, if the EU was serious about tying to build a pan-European identity, the only shared experience they'd have to draw on would be... fighting Islam.

Man, I'm ok with everything except the burning cross and the distressed flag.

Pretty much.
Fending of Islam the heritage of what we call Europe today and what the EU claims to represent.

>This is like the rise of Adolf Hitler all over again.
Have you ever seen Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler in the same room at the same time?

The only hate is from leftards.
It was already there, we just exposed it.
Now you can learn to work it out.

>implying that Americans didn't hate for the last 20+ years
>Implying that the left isn't just pissed that Americans aren't hating the people they want hated.
>A "1 post by this ID" thread
Your bait suxs

>If yer brown, leave town

I like that one

Looks great m8 what kind of b8 is this I r8 0/8

They're drilling heretic degeneracy to our children's brains no wonder they are becoming weak limping boneheads with no character and mental strength or pride for their nations. If we actually finally did something to fend off the invaders in our lands you'd have half of the Swedish popultion mass suicide BECÖS THÄY R LEEEYTURALLY SHÄKINGGÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

why is bannon a potato?
are they calling bannon a potatonigger?

That pic isn't as true as Sup Forums wishes it was

But Trump is a cuckold. It's a weak bait
>let all of his kids date/marry Jews(one even converted)
>is very Jew-loving
>campaigned for desegregation in clubs

I've also never seen Adolf Hiiter and Mohammed, Messenger of Allah in the same room either

>get the jews
They're too big a pussy to write "gas the jews" in their own fucking political cartoon.
>White nationalism lives!
instead of
>White pride worldwide/1488/white power

A political cartoon needs to have shock value to it's audience for it to be taken seriously.

Needs more pussy grabbing

We did it for OPs like these. Worth it.

Here! I fixed that for ya.

>Are you happy with your self?

The "alt-right" is a forced meme by the MSM, or the lügenpresse, if you like

>Get the Jews
It's 'Gas the Jews', you fucking Jew!

fake, gay