Why wasn't it Rainier Wolfcastle?

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Why wasn't it Rainier Wolfcastle?

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-president.jpg (60 KB, 736x429)

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

I have asked myself the same thing. Though at times Simpsons has stated Arnold does exists in their Universe.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

lowest common denominator

David Martin
David Martin

Because Ranier Wolfcastle wouldn't have been down with doming over and then nuking Springfield, Meanwhile Arnold is a coastal elite and doesn't give a fuck about flyover country larger than west texas.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

This, they were afraid the general drooling movie-going populace wouldn't know who Rainier Wolfcastle was.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

I guess the same reason why Moe's Tavern was renamed "Moe's Bar"

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Tell me there was an actual, good reason for that. The American public can't be that stupid to not know what a tavern is.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

okay but why was Chuck's Fuck and Suck renamed to Sneed's Feed and Seed?

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Are you retarded? It was Chuck's Feed and Seed, no one would call a store Fuck and Suck. It's a joke about the surprisingly cutthroat nature of small-town agricultural supply stores. I knew more than a few "Chuck"s in my own hometown.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Same reason the main villain wasn't Hank Scorpio

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Because Hank was actually the good guy?

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Inventory management issues, probably.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

It's constitutionally impossible for Schwarzenegger to be president.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Until they pass the 61st amendment anyway.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Oh boy, Taco Bell.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Arnold didn't make the decision to drop the nuke on Springfield, he just chose whatever the EPA guy told him to.

And Wolfcastle doesn't seem like he cares much about Springfield.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Focus testing ruined what should have been the greatest animated comedy film of all time.
Apparently the only joke that survived from the very first script to the final film was John Swartzwelder's trapped like carrots bit.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

we could be living in the timeline where Schwarzeneger was the kooky celeb who somehow beat the odds and became our President.

Attached: Sad-Batman.jpg (17 KB, 400x343)

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

That's a pretty divergent timeline, because it needs to ammend the constitution within 15 years.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

It'd screw up the Demolition Man reference?

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

That was basically Reagan, dummy. Conservatives love voting for TV shit.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

then why wasn't it "The Bart The"

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

we'd be living in the Demolition Man timeline.

I'd be OK with that.

Landon Long
Landon Long

he has a mansion there, he'd care about that.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

I'd be OK with that.

I however am not. Fuck that noise.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

It's a joke about the surprisingly cutthroat nature of small-town agricultural supply stores. I knew more than a few "Chuck"s in my own hometown.
That's definitely not the joke.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Fuck that noise.

You have been charged with violating the Verbal Morality Statute.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Reagan had already been governor of California and had ran for president twice at that point, underage

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Reagan didn't "beat the odds". He won by a landslide.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

No, the reason for no Scorpio was Albert Brooks felt Scorpio was such a fantastic one time character, he didn't want to degrade the character.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

He knows, the joke is he's being obtuse about an obvious joke whose meaning has long since been settled.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

I am Pretty sure I actually saw Reiner prisoned under the dome, but I can't find an image of it.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

I'm reading every post in this thread in Arnold's voice and it's putting a big smile on my face to imagine the man arguing with himself.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Would require an amendment to the constitution. You'd need to get 2/3's of the house and senate to pass it, a president to agree to it, AND then get 2/3s of the states to vote on it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit