Why wasn't it Rainier Wolfcastle?

Why wasn't it Rainier Wolfcastle?

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-president.jpg (736x429, 60K)

I have asked myself the same thing. Though at times Simpsons has stated Arnold does exists in their Universe.

lowest common denominator

Because Ranier Wolfcastle wouldn't have been down with doming over and then nuking Springfield, Meanwhile Arnold is a coastal elite and doesn't give a fuck about flyover country larger than west texas.

This, they were afraid the general drooling movie-going populace wouldn't know who Rainier Wolfcastle was.

I guess the same reason why Moe's Tavern was renamed "Moe's Bar"

Tell me there was an actual, good reason for that. The American public can't be that stupid to not know what a tavern is.

okay but why was Chuck's Fuck and Suck renamed to Sneed's Feed and Seed?

Are you retarded? It was Chuck's Feed and Seed, no one would call a store Fuck and Suck. It's a joke about the surprisingly cutthroat nature of small-town agricultural supply stores. I knew more than a few "Chuck"s in my own hometown.

Same reason the main villain wasn't Hank Scorpio

Because Hank was actually the good guy?

Inventory management issues, probably.

It's constitutionally impossible for Schwarzenegger to be president.

Until they pass the 61st amendment anyway.

Oh boy, Taco Bell.

Arnold didn't make the decision to drop the nuke on Springfield, he just chose whatever the EPA guy told him to.

And Wolfcastle doesn't seem like he cares much about Springfield.

Focus testing ruined what should have been the greatest animated comedy film of all time.
Apparently the only joke that survived from the very first script to the final film was John Swartzwelder's trapped like carrots bit.

we could be living in the timeline where Schwarzeneger was the kooky celeb who somehow beat the odds and became our President.

Attached: Sad Batman.jpg (400x343, 17K)

That's a pretty divergent timeline, because it needs to ammend the constitution within 15 years.

It'd screw up the Demolition Man reference?

That was basically Reagan, dummy. Conservatives love voting for TV shit.

then why wasn't it "The Bart The"

we'd be living in the Demolition Man timeline.

I'd be OK with that.

he has a mansion there, he'd care about that.

>I'd be OK with that.

I however am not. Fuck that noise.

>It's a joke about the surprisingly cutthroat nature of small-town agricultural supply stores. I knew more than a few "Chuck"s in my own hometown.
That's definitely not the joke.

>Fuck that noise.

You have been charged with violating the Verbal Morality Statute.

Reagan had already been governor of California and had ran for president twice at that point, underage

Reagan didn't "beat the odds". He won by a landslide.

No, the reason for no Scorpio was Albert Brooks felt Scorpio was such a fantastic one time character, he didn't want to degrade the character.

He knows, the joke is he's being obtuse about an obvious joke whose meaning has long since been settled.

I am Pretty sure I actually saw Reiner prisoned under the dome, but I can't find an image of it.

I'm reading every post in this thread in Arnold's voice and it's putting a big smile on my face to imagine the man arguing with himself.

Would require an amendment to the constitution. You'd need to get 2/3's of the house and senate to pass it, a president to agree to it, AND then get 2/3s of the states to vote on it.