WHAT did bendis mean by this?

WHAT did bendis mean by this?

Attached: 1C8D2023-8547-483F-A136-12C08C2DA48F.jpg (1041x1600, 244K)

She cheated on Luke with Carol and took her old costume after she woke up.

Attached: 1503977123862.png (1174x2639, 2.42M)

It will not be by Bendis tho.

She is so hot in that costume. Being drawn by Pichelli helps too

As a Carolfag, I do not authorize this unlawful use of that shitty leotard even if I don't like it. Please take down this picture or face legal consequences from the Carol Corps Inc.

Jess used to be her friend with benefits before otherJess got back it's fine.

Attached: 1509655840059.png (631x842, 528K)

Yeah, I forgot about that. Carry on, nothing to see here!

>Jessica in Carol's leotard suit while bound in chains
muh dick

i cant wait for DCfags to have him rape their universe

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1600x1230, 678K)

Is this real?

Attached: 1522185206753.jpg (531x434, 111K)

I can’t wait for all of Bendis last Marvel stuff to come out and we never have to see shit like this again

Attached: 3E98E5AA-D91C-426A-ADB8-FA8875FD28DB.jpg (142x142, 18K)

Attached: 1475072368763.png (147x292, 117K)

is that real?
that's classic Bendis
take 1 sentence worth of information and stretch it into 50 by having characters talk like they all have brain damage

>Is this real?
Bendy's gonna bend, user.

Attached: bendispeak.jpg (560x600, 94K)

Pichelli is doing the art? Welp time to get invested

>Sup Forums doesn't like to read
what a surprise in this board full of brainlets

>take 1 sentence worth of information and stretch it into 50
What always makes me want to punch him in the dick is when he has whichever artist he's working with fill an entire page with copy-pasta like this:

Attached: bendis hair bros.jpg (680x1045, 111K)

>you should cover 98% of the page in detailed artwork
>then plaster over the top of 80% of said detailed artwork with word balloons filled with repetitive nonsense that takes all that space to make a point that could have been made in a single panel ... assuming that any point is ever actually made, which is hardly a given.

Attached: darth bendis.jpg (296x428, 46K)

>Carolfag is an obvious casual
Checks out

Stop going to Sup Forums CAD threads
Human beings don't communicate in single sentences, they chat and give nuggets of information through conversation. I hope you don't become a writer.

I don't have any problem at all with this, it's what he does with proper capeshit (Avengers, GoG, XMen) what bothers me

you hope he doesn't become a writer?

He has no talent. I hope that guy doesn't become a writer

yeah, people with no talent shouldn't be writers i guess - like that would just lower the bar for quality writing across the medium wouldn't it?

>Have you ever wrestled armadillo

Why would you ask that? Why would you ask that in a way that facilitates the character thinking that you're talking about the animal? What does it add to the narrative? What does it add to either character? What does it do, other than prove that Bendis is a literary trainwreck and that he doesn't trust his artists to draw the backstory, he wrote, as background details?

God, I feel bad for any artist that gets paired with Bendis. Detective comics comics or otherwise.

getting paired with Bendis is probably a pretty cushy gig. Get paid well, and barely have to draw since you can just copy paste every other panel

>God, I feel bad for any artist that gets paired with Bendis.

Well, if they're a lazy one than it's probably a dream job.

Letterers, on the other hand.

>Why would you ask that in a way that facilitates the character thinking that you're talking about the animal?
she wasn't, since she didn't use an indefinite article

>suit is loose around Jessica's chest because her bust is smaller than Carol's
Huh.

I for one was really pleased with the issue. Bendis managed to redeem the annoying Armadillo meme he's been pushing in every single book of his the last couple of years.

>wahhhhh bendis waaahhhh

Attached: yoona.gif (500x260, 1017K)

True, but in real life we don't get 20 minutes of conversation per month. People pay money for these comics, it's pretty annoying to pay $4 for content you can consume in under a minute.

Attached: Bendis.jpg (668x822, 227K)

This is going to be horrific.

bendis?

are you trying to support or contradict my point?
I'm seriously not sure

But it's unstable molecules so it should fit fine regardless.
BENDIS!

Attached: msmarvel.png (719x1112, 490K)

If you don't like the leotard you are not a Carol fan. You are a fan of her tumblr skrull replacement

...maybe he's a spider woman fan who doesn't want Jessica intruding on her terf?

>spider woman fan
lol

Attached: 1466864828302.gif (315x242, 3.44M)