Moment from Grant Morrison's Batman run

Alright, so I remember reading a moment that took place during Grant Morrison's Batman era - it was aftermath of either Battle for the Cowl, OR Batman Incorporated.

The scene went like, either Bruce Wayne OR Dick Grayson sat down in front of a computer - and the dialogue went that in wake of recent events, to prevent people from making connection that Batman is Bruce Wayne, they would go online, and spread these rumours THEMSELVES in a laughable way, to discredit that very idea as a stupid conspiracy theory.

Does anyone have that page, or remember what issue this was? Either will do?

Pic mostly unrelated - it was a sort of similar visual, but I don't even remember if it was Batman computer, or a civilian one in the Wayne Mansion.

Attached: main-qimg-11f1ff3d7559e18ad55d3ab8b64e41c0-c.jpg (602x432, 111K)

Batman Incorporated #6

You're welcome.

Attached: binc_06_009.jpg (1030x1600, 357K)

Attached: binc_06_010.jpg (1033x1600, 295K)

bruce wayne maintains a presence on all conspiracy theory boards with the screen name BruceWayneIsTheBatman and all his posts have titles like “BRUCE WAINE IS BAT-MAN INDISPUTABLE PROOF” and it’s just a picture of Bruce Wayne from the back next to a picture of Batman from behind and they both have the contours of their butt drawn on in a shitty MSPaint red line (note: Bruce is in a suit and Batman has a cape, neither of their butts are clearly discernible) and the quote “THE BUTTS MATCH!!! THE FACTS DON’T LIE!!!!!” and he makes at least three of these posts a day, and “Bruce Wayne is the Batman” becomes a meme a la “Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer” and he gets asked about it on a talk show and he laughs uproariously at the idea and Stephen Colbert just HAPPENS to have a batman mask under the desk and they do a bit together where Bruce Wayne puts on the mask and walks around saying things like “excuse me, bank robbers, can I perhaps offer you some money to stop you robbing this bank?” and “I say, cease and desist your criminal behavior or I’ll have my butler ask you to leave” and the audience is LOSING THEIR MINDS laughing at the idea of this pampered rich guy taking on the Joker on a bi-weekly basis and then anyone who suggests “Bruce Wayne is Batman” in earnest gets met with mocking “oh man do the butts match” comments

Attached: dey see me trollin.jpg (599x463, 150K)

Why is Morrison so bad at dialogue? Like on one end of the scale you got Bendis, who tries so hard to sound "realistic", and on the other end you got Morrison, who doesn't even try.

He's gonna be fucked if Superman Tweets about it, though.

Morrison is like George Lucas. He's barely human and does his best to wrangle his autism into inspiration.

Morrison's problem with dialogue is that all the characters leave out details. They talk as if they, the characters, know exactly what they're talking about, and so there's no exposition thrown to the audience to clue us in.

Thank you user! You're amazing!

>bad at dialogue

Compared to what? I've read worse dialogue than this from a lot of other more popular writers. Is this like when people were trying to claim Moore writes bad dialogue?

Ironically, that's the exact post that made me realize "hold the fucking phone, didn't that EXACT THING happen in the actual canon?..." and reason for this thread.

I'm okay with Bruce being a master planner. An expert martial artist. The world's greatest detective, a talented engineer, chemist, profiler, athlete. The peak of human physical abilities and the sharpest mind of all.

But the greatest shitposter? No Sir, no.

Batman had to become good at shitposting to deal with the Joker.

I want to see this in a Batman comic now.

And now you know why I always think all of you are shills one way or the other.

HOW ISRAEL SECRETLY FUNDS BATMAN'S GADGETS AS MILITARY TESTBEDS

Good job Morrison
Any version that doesnt ship Bat and Cat is SHIT.

Attached: 5e4d6c5e53c231f90285890e31750eca.jpg (996x783, 749K)

Weird, that's exactly why I love the work of guys like Morrison and Priest and can't stand the guys that'll just info-dump awkwardly into dialogue.

His dialogue is masterful. Poetic yet to the point.

>I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK was Batman all along

80% of the batcomputet's runtime is devoted to the batmeme shitpost generator

you mean his characters talk like fucking humans do and not as plot devices?

gee willikers that is bad!