New DuckTales

Two new episodes of the DuckTales reboot aired in Scandinavia.
Link: mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
Download them or else the audio won't work

Attached: party.png (1022x574, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they in English?

Yes

Finally!

Synopses?

E11: "While accompanying Scrooge during his annual Duckburg Billionaires Club Golf Invitational against Glomgold, the gang gets transported to a mystical golf course that they must complete in order to return home."

What the sod? Scandinavia? You know what, fuck it. I'll take it. Thanks a lot, OP!

The reboot looked promising initially but it turned out to be more annoying than interesting usually

I'll see what these new episodes are like and then decide afterwards.

I was so fucking hype for the trailer, I thought it was going to be globetrotting adventures every week.

Wow...they are really killed Duckworth ?

>Not going to bother to continue to watch it. Anyone else?
I stopped watching after the dime chase episode. Nothing about the show feels clever or unique, nothing about the show makes it worth watching over others. It started getting tedious to get through episodes and I just said to myself "No. You're not watching another show you don't even like."
Not that it matters because thanks to all the hiatuses even people who watch the show are not watching the show.

At this point I kind of feel bad to dunk on the show because apparently some people like it, but damn. What a missed opportunity. This could have been Don Rosa Scrooge lore by way of Gravity Falls execution, and it's just... not that at all. The characters are grating, the humor is forced, and Scrooge is somehow STILL barely in it.

It's just atypical. There's nothing too special about the show that you can't get from other better shows.

What better shows? Cartoons are a wasteland now.

We can talk of these two episodes or is too much?.

>say you take inspiration from Carl barks and don Rosa stories
>you don’t And end up making cliche plots

Attached: 705D273A-BF2C-425F-8C72-1CB80BE1245A.jpg (640x431, 49K)

I guess that's what happens when your real intent is to fix the nineties show. Yet, I'm still holding out hope on improving. After all, I loved the house of the lucky gander. But then, I hated the Toth-ra episode. It's a real pickle.

It just feels like a teen girl's fanfiction

It doesn't help that many Duck comics are difficult to acquire and exponentially more aren't in English. The Life and Times are pretty much all you can get your hands on now, and that's only because of reprints and reliable online preservation.

Already finished the episode. It was really fun than I excepted from the 5 minuted preview back in November.

So, the Greece episode on next week, right?

Attached: CVPAhlZ.png (1022x574, 526K)

Duckworth is dead?
I guess that's what they meant when we "already have seen him" in the reveal trailer., just as an invisible ghost.

My only problem is with Magica. That's too far of a departure from the character for me.

To be fair, there's a lot of duck comics that are cliche plots.

>mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
link is ded

>departure
She's trapped in an amulet, you goon. We don't know a damn thing about her character yet.

Yeah, can someone repost it.

The link on Kametsu still works
I'd post it here but it will probably get taken down again

the Golf episode was really good.

And the evil ponies were fun. I just think that Glomdold presence was unecessary, he is too annoying.

Oh yeah, ponies were funniest part of the whole episode.

How does that site work? Do I need an account or whatever?

Wait he's actually dead? Why?

Ah, a forum, with the usual gotta register bullcrap.

Just post a link, fucko.

He spends most of the episode masquerading as a demon-like ghost before the reveal that it's him. That version of him did appear briefly in one of the trailers.

This. I hoped to see more of Donald, when will it be his time to shine?

Which trailer? I only recall the pirate ghost from first episode.

Just post it, do you seriously think Disney is watching this thread?

Maybe cut out one part of the link and make an easy riddle for it if you're worried.

About 15 seconds into the theme song.

Sooo...

Is Duck Tales on Steven Universe/Adventure Time bomb release? Why the fuck has it been months after releasing their fourth episode?

MEGA mirror
a7ZTAICL!w_wYyY5K-Eb9gqKc1AYfbA
KiZz1QSJ!6Q2snp7f5Lt1nXfnDy8Juw

No, that's just what DisneyXD does. Their premiere schedule is random as shit.

>the voices for briar and bramble

In b4 screeching wiener child screeches.

Post it

Shit aint working.

>The characters are grating, the humor is forced, and Scrooge is somehow STILL barely in it.

It's those nephews. Disney insists they be full of douchey (and frankly Peter Griffin-ish) attitude at all times, and by being differentiated, they take a lot more time from everyone else.
Their attitude also makes them such jerks that it's hard for them to function as viewer ID characters. That job is thus forced onto to Webby, who ends up being very much like the "original" nephews and far more likable.
But even she isn't spared, because she comes off as a nonessential character forced into the lead, and because once she's there, 1001 neckbeards in these threads begin ranting about feminists (even though Webby is herself an imperfect klutz... when people want to see an SJW, I guess there's no stopping them).

It works. You only have to replace ID (which is above) with any MEGA link in correct way.

>and by being differentiated, they take a lot more time from everyone else.
I knew this series was in jeopardy the moment I found out they were making the nephew blob into three distinct, "relatable" characters. This was a tragic misunderstanding of the potential of a Ducktales reboot with more ties to its roots. Everyone came for Scrooge and Donald going on adventures, not an American Osomatsu-san made out of Gravity Falls character archetypes.

And what is the "correct" way? I keep copypasting and all it does is bring me to front page.

It goes in your butt

Same here please help us brainlets

mega.nz/#F! + ID

Scrooge? Fuck, DONALD is the one barely in it!

Thank you very much kind user.

Starring Kellogs most popular mascot.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h18m07s869.png (1022x574, 488K)

Tiger Woods enters.
Then leaves.

He throws like a girl.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h22m11s746.png (1022x574, 435K)

It's a genuine pain that best boy is barely in the show.

My Little Kelpie

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h29m07s426.png (1022x574, 494K)

Holy snap, those funny critters be wearing people stuff.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h30m53s475.png (1022x574, 666K)

Then why even have the nephews. If they all act the same just have one or actually make tgen distinct

I actually was surprised I didn't recognize Tara Strong right away. Andrea Libman I did though.

>Then why even have the nephews
Beats the hell out of me, they've never served a purpose, they're satellite characters.

>empty folder
Awesome

Those little murder ponies are really adorable.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h47m30s096.png (1022x574, 353K)

Good bye, Donnie.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-01h54m24s565.png (1022x574, 614K)

>Killing Duckworth
fuck this show

Hah.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-02h06m09s879.png (1022x574, 573K)

My nigga.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-02h10m09s034.png (1022x574, 569K)

Now Scrooge won't have to pay him ever again.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-02h22m02s588.png (1022x574, 503K)

My sides left all planes of existence at this point. I'm still laughing over it.

Attached: flash laughs.webm (683x684, 1.35M)

So, according to Wikipedia, "The Missing Links of Moorshire!" has the production number 113, and "McMystery at McDuck McManor!" is number 111.

So, the viewing order that the show creators intended is
>Woo-oo
>Return to/from Atlantis
>Daytrip of Doom
>The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest
>The Great Dime Chase
>The Beagle Birthday Massacre
>The House of the Lucky Gander
>The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks
>The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra
>Terror of the Terra-firmians
>Mystery at McDuck Manor
unknown episode, most likely involving Duck Zeus
>The Missing Links of Moorshire

Great, the four episodes I've watched are already out of order thanks to Disney's autism.

Why does every other country get this show except the one that made it?

I legit thought Disney Channel was way past this. Are they really the shittiest network when it comes to airing they're own shows in order? I can't think of any other.

Wait, this fucking episode didn't air in the U.S. yet? I remember seeing the 5 minute preview months ago

These two factors seem to be prominent with them. Maybe the States isn't really giving back as much as they would want.

that's an empty folder

Whelp, it's not like the show has gone completely unpromoted in every possible way for the last 4 months or anything. No one in the States remembers this is a show that exists.

Yeeeeessss.

They got big butts.

I gave up on this show after the pilot honestly just because Sup Forums told me it's more slice of life and less adventure but I still love that Daft Punk reference in the OP image

Then you made a fair call. The few adventure episode are pretty good, though.

Goddammit when I try to download there's no sound, what the fuck

Attached: dead ducks.jpg (504x300, 17K)

Go up a directory..

I have an idea post them on google drive!!

Oh my look at this hunky cat

Attached: tiger caddy.png (1739x969, 1.86M)

oh ho ho

that was a good jest, TV show!

>no Donald
Does he appear in any major way on these two episodes?

Quit rubbing the fact that europe once again is beating us in Duck related entertainment in our faces.

The birthday music is a top-notch Daft Punk ripoff

dem Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle voices

Attached: Dl.jpg (338x388, 27K)

In the second episode he runs out the door, jumps in his car, and drives away during the first 30 seconds of the episode, never to be seen again.

murderponies is a sick nickname

...really?

Donald probably will star in Greek-themed episode.

I came here from /mlp/. What the fuck is going on and are the horses sexy?

The link seems to be down.
Anyone got a new one?