Use the word Commiefornia in an essay

>use the word Commiefornia in an essay
>prof. emailed me asking if I could stop by his office hours
w-was this some sort of bad word I just skimmed over while browsing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NN56ODd3Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
dmlp.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE DONE user

Your teacher is a shitbag.

not even a real word

is it actually bad or what

Your teacher is gonna raep you. You're going to jail for hate speech. Given your teacher even cares means you live in a cucked state. Meaning you're gonna be flayed in towne square as a demonstration of love trumping hate.

What if it is a codeword for something and he is giving you a CIA mission or some shit

>University
>US

Your professor is likely a communist, but if this isn't fake and gay, just go in with a recorder and record everything he says. Act natural, and don't respond. He's not allowed to politicise you publicly.

just remember communists are cowards, you can easily intimidate him/her

my poor doubles, he's gonna bend you over worse than black prison.

Trips of truth.

This is genuinely good advise.

Sit, listen and RECORD EVERYTHING

The leaf has a point. Fuck your professor's wife in front of him. Instant A forever in that class.

Kek

You must be over 18 to post on this board.

It is commiefornia.

How would you use Commiefornia in an essay? Are you completely fucking autistic?

Just burn the skewl down and you can avoid getting told to tone it down OP.

You get great advice here idk what you're bitching about.

You should stop by his office. If he's just trying to have sex with you, you can get out of it.

Everything is gonna be alright OP. We're all gonna make it.

Lol, you're such a retard. It isn't even about 'not showing your powerlevel'. Using retarded made up derogatory words just isn't academic.

It is the equivalent of calling people 'retards' or 'faggots' in a paper.

Don't sperg out. Just go talk to him.

This is going to happen to you:

>youtube.com/watch?v=3NN56ODd3Fo

You should have used cuckfornia.

I've used "Jew York" in regular conversation accidentally before I was even red-pilled because I thought it was funny when Kenny Powers said it at the beginning of Eastbound and Down.

People don't like it much apparently.

these. OP's a fucking idiot.

but it was a roleplaying scenerio about grabbing power and regime change. Now that I think about it, I also used the word Bostonistan shit

lol why did u say that
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

>>use the word Commiefornia in an essay
what are you fucking retarded

Alright, actual solution from an academic. If he tries to cause trouble, just tell him you forgot to quote it.

Take the essay back, and put "commiefornia" in, and quote...anything on the internet that uses the term. Quotes are not necessarily your own views, and definitely not your own words, so he can't do shit.

He may just want to talk. Here's an awesome piece of advice, OP. Professors love it when gutsy students stop by to chat. Being a professor can actually be really boring. Keep them entertained, but be ready for a bit of an "interrogation." Be ready to defend you use of the term 'Commiefornia' and have fun. Don't sweat it.

>teacher sees 'commiefornia'
>wtf is this?
>logs onto his macbook
>google.com search:commiefornia
>top result is Sup Forums's politically incorrect board
>hmm, what is this? is this the alt right i read about on npr. org?
>opens link, sees nazi website
>gets out iphone
>calls school president to report a hate crime by a student
yeah, this is going to follow you for the rest of your life, kiss your career goodbye

Say you hate communism because it killed thousands of gays in Russia and watch him spin in circles trying to find a way to defend it other than "wasn't Real Communismâ„¢"

What that businessman is describing would be an irreversible nightmare society in the long run.

Its like some mother fuckers have never even watched the Twilight Zone religiously. Sad!

I use colloquialisms in essays sometimes too but 'Commiefornia' is too far. Unless it was to illustrate a conservative reaction or repudiation of California politically it just comes across as spergy.

>liberal arts degree

wew lads

this is actually what I'm afraid of

I called mexicans "pig latin speaking mestizos" in an essay and got a strongly worded email from my professor

and then he finds this thread, kek

OMG PLEASE KEK

Now that's a world i wanna live in.

congrats op you are autistic

What University do you go to?

Uhhhhh he said " can" you stop my office .

You can say no

>I insist

Check those digits, OP is gon get fucked

This is excellent advice. Listen politely, record everything. Depending on the laws of your state, you may need to tell him you are going to record the conversation. If he won't talk to you while you record, go to a student advocate IMMEDIATELY. In fact, talk to one regardless, start your own paper trail you can go back to in case he fucks with your grade.

I taught at OSU. Seriously, this is how you handle professor power-trip BS. Make it clear that harming you for your political stance will result in hearings.

Also, stop using shitty terms like "commiefornia". It's try-hard, cringe-tier, plebiscite shit. Speak and write like an intellectual if you want to be taken seriously.

>using Sup Forums memes outside of Sup Forums
What did r/The_Donald mean by this?

THIS

Don't sperg out. He is probably going to correctly tell you that if you are writing in a professional capacity, using slang like that is bad form. And he is right.

But if he asks you why you used the word be honest and tell him why you used it. Don't just use it as a catch-all for anything vaguely left of center on the political spectrum. Try to hopefully bring up specific examples of state policy that you feel are eliminating the individual. Talk about how individual freedom itself is a tangible good outside of any material wealth that may flow from it.

Talk about how our founding principles were based on this idea of individual freedom and liberty. The wealth our society has achieved by adhering to these principles is just an ancillary benefit. So when states take actions to promote the ancillary benefit at the expense of the primary foundational principles it is destructive to the very purpose of our governments.

Just don't sperg out.

hey guys

>i typed that in hopes you would be triggered and beckon me to your office.
>i've noticed you've been checking me out and i feel that it's wildly inappropriate.
>is there anything you have to say to me?

Record the conversation and dump it on Sup Forums
>Record the conversation and dump it on Sup Forums

Checked

>he didn't use Jew York
dropped

Is this something we could discuss via email? I have a very busy schedule as of recently.

Keep in mind this teacher works for you .

>teacher works for you

really?

kek

Keep up the fight, OP! Don't let the professor try to give you the liberal lobotomy. Commiefornia is an accurate description of that region of the United States.

If you use the logic of federal employee -> paid by tax dollars -> tax dollars come from me -> he works for me.
Is wrong but whatever. As a gov't employee you still pay all relevant taxes, so you pay yourself through that logic. Its insanity

You pay somebody to work for you. You pay tax so teachers teach you. You attend private school and pay money directly to the teachers to teach you. However, this does not work in Russia, our "education" is "free" constitutionally. And also when you're attending a very good Uni (I don't mean a good diploma, I really value the things being thought) you should avoid this kind of interaction op is facing.

Well, good for him, he is AMERICAN YEAH, so he can record that dipshit commie and sew him.

>Communism killed thousands of gays in Russia
>professor tries to correct you, because it's not real communism
>look visibly shaken, and tell professor that you really feel close to the topic of LGBTQIA+ persecution
>"oh, are you gay? I- I didn't know.."
>scream, run out of the office, straight to the student advocacy centre and tell them you demand a lawsuit because your professor tried to sexualise you

I stand by what I wrote in

Terms like Bostonistan and Commiefornia might be ok in a fiction story in a creative writing class, if you are satisfied with pleb level quality.

If the paper is roleplay in sociology or poli sci, it's better to use correct terminology. Don't make it easier for the cultural marxists to dismiss your viewpoint by saying you are an idiot. Ad hominem is their go-to attack, without that weapon they will struggle to discredit you.

try to have sex with the teacher and post on /r/the_donald

Both Commiefornia and Bostonistan are accurate though

t. Commiefornian living under the Irish Police State of Bostonistan

His tuition pays the professor's salary, so yes.

>use the word Commiefornia in an essay

Hahahaha. Holy shit.

So you were just writing the words of some strawman?

Seems forgivable to me.

Just say you used google to understand anti-liberal viewpoints and terminology.

>using slang in a college essay

What are you, a melanin-enriched urban youth?

he's really cute.

underrated trips

Again, if you're quoting, it's all fine. You aren't responsible for the words of others, and if your point is valid, then so is the usage.

>that pic
Fuck, disturbingly accurate.

If its actually because of that make up some bullshit about how MUH FAMILY SURVIVED NKVD SHITLORD HOW DARE YOU BELITTLE MY LIVED EXPERIENCES WITH GOMMUNISM as to why you're prejudiced against communism.

You'll be fine. Your professor can't do shit.

That's a chick. She's from the Buzzfeed video where liberals go to shoot guns for the first time.

You can tell that shooting a gun turns her on in the video

You fucked up op. Big.

On the other hand I did write a paper mentioning that maybe the United States should have been left to the whites and Indians and got an A on it. Not sure why. Thought I was going to get fucked hard.

Indeed is right. Aside from my animalistic desire to nut inside of her, the video shows that leftists women are in fact fairly malleable in their political beliefs. Putting emotion over logic, reason, and reality on reality's terms is never a good idea, but it makes leftist women super easy to bring around...and fuck. Seriously, every women who I've taken two girls to the shooting range who hadn't previously handled firearms and they both got a huge thrill out of it. One of them I fucked, although I'll admit I'd been workign on her for a while. The second I just got a simple handjob and some boob action.

Give us a greentext story about it you fagscrub. Even minor details that you don't think will be funny might be funny to us. You're already about to be executed for crimes against humanity, you might as well spill the beans.

Just call it a Freudian slip, apologize about the vulgar term, but say your opinion stands stills and you dont like california.

Plus if you are cursing a STEM course, like you should, he will likely agree with you.

This

Record everything you can

Universities, temples of wisdom and liberty.

Hey idiots, this is horrible advice.
dmlp.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law
Wiretapping laws don't just apply to phone conversations, they can (depending on the state) also apply to private conversations.

Don't just go around recording everything.

If I did that (used "Commiefornia" unironically or not as a quote) in my Uni days I'd be chewed out by a prof for using such a stupid slang word in an essay

Mate seriously step up your game in assignments. If you want to make a snide comment about California then be smarter about it

Fuckin' kids these days seriously.

just say it was a typo. you'll both know you are lying, but who cares? It's the best coarse of action

You put your phone on the table, and tell him you're recording. It's public property. If he tells you that you can't record him, you have every right to leave the conversation.

No conversation between a teacher and a student on school grounds can be deemed "private"

I'm going to be honest, I'm absolutely shit at writing essays. Any advice for the future?

>If I did that (used "Commiefornia" unironically or not as a quote) in my Uni days I'd be chewed out by a prof for using such a stupid slang word in an essay
This tbqh.
And yet it was perfectly acceptable to swear like a sailor in the lectures. I would get sacked if I wrote "fuck" on a report, but I said "proper shite" in a boardroom meeting the other day and no one blinked. It's a funny one.

>He's not allowed to politicise you publicly
He probably has Tenure and can do whatever the fuck he wants short of punching you in the face lmao.

Dumbass conservacucks don't know how academia works.

if it's troublesome, put it in quotes, and reference it from somewhere reputable.

What are you studying?

Tenure applies to his position within the academic heirarchy, not what he's allowed to do. He can't punished as harshly, but he still can't do it.

You're not even supposed to close the door with a student in your office, you know.

bio-chem, it's just for my humanities requirement

Why are russkibros so great? I'm happy we're not going to war with you guys

Are you worried that your professor is going to discipline you? Are you five years old?

Just say its a private slang term you sometimes use/see used online and you'll take it out and be careful to use proper language in future assignments. Unless your professor is a serious Tumblrtard I doubt he's gonna interrogate you over this

I can't see a logical reason for bringing politics into a bio-chem assignment to be frank.

>You're not even supposed to close the door with a student in your office, you know.
Is that a general national law or by state? Whenever I talked with my teachers/professors in their offices I typically closed the door on habit or almost closed it. But those also have never been serious talks, just me chatting it up with them about something I thought they'd like.