KSBD/K6BD

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Kill Six Billion Demons, Ingsvld and Layla and Eris-lo Kai are alive edition

Call to Destruction

Attached: SOT122.jpg (1.62 MB, 980x1515)

All urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/148325169525/hey-i-dont-know-if-youre-planning-on-killing
youtu.be/j_8g-eNkaq4
youtu.be/B1n1vSBCfUk
youtu.be/MnfiRsg3OoY

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

“There was one who came with the broken sun in her brow, and her blood was like molten gold. Once she stole the secret fire of Those Who Came Before from the Red Gods and coveted it, but it ruined her and made her ugly. She was a dirty god and she had a powerful enemy. She could not avail to touch him, so she crouched in his shadow while he became increasingly swollen with his own power and bloodthirst. Instead of growing, she diminished, and grew disheveled and her fire dimmed. But inside, her spark grew more powerful and fierce. She waited for the day her enemy became so tottering under his own monstrous power she could hack at it his ankles and fell him with a single blow.”

-Chronicle of the Fourth Conquest

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Attached: Ican'tbelievehewasright.jpg (192 KB, 485x750)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

The quote is obviously about Maya, and I'd be willing to bet that the 'powerful enemy' is Incubus.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Time to REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

layla alive
I wish abby had the balls to keep her dead. Killing her just to cheekily spite a waifu-fag was one of my favorite things he'd done.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

That's talking about Maya isn't it?

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

It's obviously mottom who has shed off inhibitions and is now swinging at the other 6.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Mottom, Mammon, 000001, Maya, the pursuers, and the devil crew.

Allison may be out but I can't wait to see the violence that's about to be unleashed. White Chain and Nyave are probably heading there as well. I wonder if Juggs is gonna show up as well.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

John Morgan
John Morgan

Alright, let's take bets:

Mammon blows away these mercenaries, right?

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

I think it's Maya, because of what it says about "the broken sun in her brow," meaning the red key-remnant-thing on Maya's forehead.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

I'd imagine the quote can be about multiple characters, like how the Tower allegory was applicable to a few different situatiosn at the time.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Maya could take Mottom or Mamon any day of the week.

John King
John King

I feel as if it's deliberately ambiguous so that it could be either Maya (vs Incubus) or Mottom (vs Jagganoth), or both. Wouldn't be the first time.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Who? The sad looking one or the kappa girl?

Kayden King
Kayden King

it's obiously mottom

page features Maya prominently

It's about her and Incubus. Doesn't really make sense to say Mottom diminished either, at least not compared to whoever her enemy would be. "Dirty god" also describes Maya pretty well.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Ahh yeah time to reach heaven through violence

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Who would make a better wife: Layla, or Monkey?

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY

also, big hype for the arrival of the Pursuers. Finally this book's gonna kick ass

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

wish abby had the balls to keep her dead. Killing her just to cheekily spite a waifu-fag was one of my favorite things he'd done.
He never killed her, that was a doctored screen cap

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

The gun witch.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Mottom was a warrior queen who felt trapped by the 7 way peace treaty. Alison rekindled her fire.
Honestly it's probably more like said and could fit a few characters.

Plus it seems less like Maya couldn't defeat Incubuss back in the day and more that she just didn't want to. He was legit scared of her, while at the same time denying she'd ever come back.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

It wasn't doctored user, he was just yanking on an anons leg.
source: i was here for that thread.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

I take it back, reading it a second time it does seem more on the nose for Maya

David Anderson
David Anderson

Oh, that was way afterwards.
He was asked in patreon chat if she was alive back in '16 and confirmed she was

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Ah, it's true that it could fit Mottom too, with the whole tree theme

Interesting look at it

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Oh, wow, I didn't think Yre was that big

Aiden White
Aiden White

you've got events reversed user.
war of teacups happens.
abby visits Sup Forums thread
user says please don't kill Layla
abby says "BRB killing her"
screenshot and memed.
'16 user goes into patreon chat and asks for confirmation, abby confirms he was just joking.
i die a little inside.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

what's the deal with the dead?

the don't seem like minions or servants.

are they mages who somehow beat death?
are they beings cursed by some power?
do all folks end up as skeletons in heaven?
they seem pretty chill for being dead.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

They're not conscious
Iirc when you die on Throne, your flame wanders a little before dying, and people can bound dead flames to skeletons or other things
That's how I recall it from a tumblr post, though

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

they seem more like your standard animated corpses.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

but they go around begging for money and stuff. you'd think if they were just animated dead they would be soldiers or guards or something.

also, in the top shot, most of the dead are just chilllin.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Monkey a cute! CUTE!

Although the real answer is Fishtits McGoggles.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Q: Are these 9 the only ones who continued chasing Allison after the War of the Teacups, or are there more behind Maya? There are four in the panel after Maya talks with Juggernaut that are not pictured here. Did they give up?

A: Nah there’s a ton more coming 99 more to be precise

I hope Kierinsaval of the Golden Feather survived. He was one of the rowdiest punchboys, and his armor was made from fucking stones from his master's house.

Attached: 1502553078230.png (774 KB, 1338x1173)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

It's kind of impressive how a bunch of trigger-happy idiots who barely even do anything are some of the coolest characters in the comic.

Logan James
Logan James

big idiots are the coolest characters in this comic

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

This is pretty accurate. I think they aren't really unconscious, but their "self" gets weaker and weaker, untill they fade away into nothing.

I also seem to recall a vague mention of necromancers who can sustain themselves after death for some time, but that might be me mixing settings.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

They are the 108 burning stars foretold by Jadis, so there's gonna be at least 108 pursuers for a while I presume. Although this might become the first instance of the 108 directly interacting with the demiurges. I wouldn't be surprised if more turn up once they hear/see that Mottom bum-rushed Mammon's basement, especially if they want the six-way alliance against Jagganoth to last.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

trigger-happy idiots who barely even do anything are some of the coolest characters in the comic
Isn't it pretty much the point of this comic?

Also, Cat Master is the coolest character in the entire comic, and he hasn't even said a word.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

aesma was a trigger happy idiot, that is how she was able to get so mad she could lift the wheel and threaten to beat the red eyed king over the head with it.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

but the guy animating them and controlling them's desire is to be the richest demon ever.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Reach heaven through violence, baby!

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Is that...a Mistletoe?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Maybe. Layla had it during the battle of the teacups. I'd imagine that's what enchants her rifle and lets her use it as a broom.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Quote could be about Cio. Broken sun kinda fits, molten gold not so much but maybe she powers up later. Stole the secret fire from the Red Gods? Sounds like Yabby looting Mammon, which in turn ruined her and made her ugly. Enemy in whose shadow she crouched and diminished while he grew swollen etc? Sphinx-Demon Husband.

Note that it's the chronicles of the FOURTH conquest, and K6BD is about what's to become the THIRD conquest.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Is her Sphinx Husband going to steal a key?

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Abby posted this earlier this week on his Tumblr

Attached: tumblr-p69sdpj8yD1qlxan5o1-1280.jpg (133 KB, 700x772)

Samuel King
Samuel King

The only thing missing is Liminal Blossom, grinning like a fiend, and with an arm around each of their shoulders.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

every single main character is female
It shouldn't, but it really activates my noggin

Also
ciocie being the love interest

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Talk about missed opportunities

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

every single main character is female
This is pretty obviously intentional, and has been for a while now. That's apparently the kind of story Abbadon wants to tell.

And I don't think Ciocie is the love interest after all.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

It's likely an excerpt from events after the story, I believe an earlier chapter had a bit of lore that sounded like it was taken from a biography of the events of the story after they happened.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

I know it's intentional, but it's still annoying. I thought he was gonna introduce some variety to the main cast but apparently not.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

But..there is variety. Just because they are the same gender doesn't stop the cast being an assortment of humans, devils, angels and servants. Whats so annoying about having a cast made of majorly of a single gender? Most stories are like that, with majorly male casts and only one or two females. Besides, we already know Zaid is joining the main crew once they find him. Get over it, man.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

yeah but the all-female cast doesn't matter
Zoss be the King of All

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Like I said, it shouldn't butter my biscuits, but it does. Maybe it's less what it is than how Abbadon did it. Just turns me off the series. And I don't think Zaid is going to be that simple.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Variety is more than gender you twat

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Mistletoe is more than just a kiss plant, user. It has a lot of old school uses and connections, especially to herbology, alchemy and witchcraft

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

It is that simple, Abaddon has said Zaid will be part of the team. It's really not something to get flustered over, just get over it, or at least bottle it up and don't whine about it, too many people have been in these threads bitching about how "this cast has too many women"

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I think you should go home and think long and hard about where these feelings are coming from

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Speaking of diversity, I very much don't like where I think Juggernaut is being taken.
I thing he/she/whatever worked better as an absolute antithesis of White Chain. One wanted to preserve the Throne, the other to cleanse it with fire. WC wants to save Allison, Juggernaut - to rip the Key from her forehead. Jugg was "in the know", while WC was kept in the dark.
Juggernaut exhibiting human-ness, and this pic starts showing them as "edgier White Chain" rather than an opposing force. Also, if the conflict between them is toned down, what will be the point of Juggernaut? The entire dynamic was about having to work towards the same goal, but refusing to work together.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Layla is alive
Well there's a twist.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Does anyone have the screen cap?

Landon Price
Landon Price

Also used to kill Balder.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Juggernaut's existence doesn't revolve around White Chain, user. Despite us only having seen a handful of "human-like" angels, theres an entire knighthood of human-like angels, the Petal Knights. Abaddon has hinted many times that Juggernaut has a deeper story, he's not just a big murder angel hunting Allison.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

I think it fits because it's in line with 6 Juggs' theme of being too crazy for his own good. Like, he's the most zealous Angel in existence, literally even more-so than 1 Metatron. I like the idea of 6 Juggs being a hypocrite, but he's so crazy and so devoted he doesn't even realize that he's a hypocrite.

Attached: Chaotic-Evil.png (2.62 MB, 1906x898)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Abbadon says many things. He referred to 6J as "him", and look where we are now.
And to your point, this isn't what we've seen so far. The only member of the main cast Juggernaut ever interacted with is White Chain, and we got to learn about Juggernaut only through those interactions. It's interaction with Maya started showing the cracks, but it lasted far too short to reveal anything meaningful besides that Juggernaut also has a humanish form.
I also was never a fan of the "villain is evil because of repressed issues" trope.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

Implying Jugg isn't a twink

Xavier White
Xavier White

Say what you like about Maya's body, she's got some nice tits.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

But Juggs isn't evil. No one in KSBD is evil. Juggs is just doing a job for a greater purpose, and is kind of a dick, seemingly because he's lived for so long (He's only died 7 times, which means he's likely been alive for eons up to this point). Even the Seven are only the villains of the story due to being stagnant rulers letting Throne rot. You're reading the wrong story if you want evil villains who are evil for evils sake.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

While I oversimplified the subject, I don't think wanting to cleanse the entire Throne of life is a good thing. And I'd say Mottom IS pretty evil, even though she was unwillingly put into her position. Incubus doesn't strike me as a charitable soul either.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Who is Praman Nand

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

The council of Devils seem pretty unequivocally evil

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

While they perform evil acts, they aren't just cartoon villain evil. They are fueled by their desires, their want, their hunger, Devils more than anything. They aren't evil, they are just rotten

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

All of those guys are evil. You can be Evil without twirling your moustache, and while still having redeeming qualities.

James Scott
James Scott

What exactly do you think makes someone evil?

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Okay, in hindsight, I am wrong. But what I meant is they aren't just pointlessly evil bad guys, every character who does evil deeds in the story has reasons to do so beyond "I am a bad guy"

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

They are greedy, ruthless, and cruel, while exhibiting no redeeming qualities.
I also never said that I want them to be Sunday-morning cartoon villains, just that the one aspect of being a villain that is "I do bad things because I want to repress my inner weirdness" is overplayed and I don't like it.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

How many characters can you name that are actually like that?

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I'm pretty sure Juggernaut doesn't do bad things because he's covering up for his past and inner turmoils. He's an Angel, it's kind of his job to clean up Throne, it's likely Metatron and Michael have just convinced Juggy of a "greater purpose" where cleaning up Throne means wiping out all life besides Angels.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

That's fair, I guess

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Yeh, I fucked up. I re-read those parts and it's clear why he's doing the things he's doing in the larger scope, while the thing I mentioned relates mostly to Juggernaut being a dick to White Chain.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

it's likely Metatron and Michael have just convinced Juggy of a "greater purpose"
Wasn't it 6 Juggernaut who first found Metatron lying in the dirt?
Or am I recalling it wrong?

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

You're recalling it very wrong. We have no idea when Metatron was first "found" we were just introduced to him via Juggernaut bringing White Chain to him. But Metatron has clearly been doing work for a lot longer, seeing as how he created the Thorn Knights

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

You're all wrong. It's from an ask on his tumblr. killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/148325169525/hey-i-dont-know-if-youre-planning-on-killing

I'm the one who screenshoted it. He was obviously fucking with that user though

Attached: killinlayla.png (49 KB, 231x237)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Doing things to spite your readers is a slippery slope.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (148 KB, 1500x1000)

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Pursuers show up at Mammon's palace immediately after Mottom
Granted I said the order would be Mottom crashing through the wall immediately after the pursuers decided to crash the party but I semi-called it.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Layla is still alive
"Layla is dead" fags BTFO, best waifu lives, at least for a little longer.

Attached: Feels-slav-mang.jpg (507 KB, 720x1000)

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

something about the way abbadon draws skeletons is incredibly funny

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

It's the eyes. They're perfect circles often, which gives them this black dopey look. The teeth being relatively small also adds to this effect

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

We have reached peak Weaboo.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Insvld
Fuck yes. Hope we finally get to see him divide some ass

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

I like that the palace is clearly travelling through miles of space to get to the vault from outside

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

It should become a tradition for Layla to be killed in every major fight only to show up again for the next one with no explanation.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

That was never Layla just someone who kinda looks like her

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Most of them will probably fight amongst themselves like last time. Maya's the only one who could stand up to a demiurge which I hope happens.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Attached: REACH-HEAVEN-THROUGH-VIOLENCE,-BABY.jpg (149 KB, 614x786)

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

That or Layla was just wounded but not killed

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

I like the giant angels hanging out in the background. Or was it gods?

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Just read Asterix
It's ok, user. I get it. Not everything needs to always make sense.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

I don't think Maya could stand up to a Demiurge, at least not for an extended conflict, she may be the only one that could harm a Demiurge, but certainly not face one full on

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I think those are shells of prime angels interspersed with god corpses.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

The god corpses serve as buildings and the angel shells serve as tanks and buses. Most of the ones in the pic are angels, though it's hard to tell from the pic if they are just chilling or converging on the area so their owners can join the fight

Levi Long
Levi Long

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

I also seem to recall a vague mention of necromancers who can sustain themselves after death for some time,
Would make sense with what we know. If you figure out how to keep your soul rooted to your body or something else you can probably transcend death for a while. It's probably a rare technique though. None of the demiurges are using that to live forever.

John Martinez
John Martinez

I know for a fact you would not think this way if all the characters were men. You're just thinking of female as a character trait or design choice instead of just a neutral thing you can be. I'm not attacking you but I think you're not realizing how you're thinking about it.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Anonymous asked:
Why not just use the Art to keep oneself young? Whats with the demon peaches and breathing exercises?

Kindling flame is a Black Art. It is incredibly difficult. You could make yourself look and physically seem and act younger, but you will die regardless when your time comes and your soul flame inevitably degrades.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Yikes

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Gun Witch is alive!
The best girl survived! Though I do not see lazy eye swirdsgirl...

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

"It is unfortunate that the only near-complete and exquisitely detailed chronicle of the Rising King was so elaborately embellished [21].
[21] I use the word embellished here with both a great deal of care and an extreme and calculated distaste."
— Pangoxes, Meta-historian of the Retroactive Record Monks, Circa 35 Third Conquest

Was there more?

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Eris Lo-Kai
check
Layla Brimstone
check
Ingsvld
check
Hrotomos
check

Where are depressed samurai girl and princess ruto?!

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Mutual annihilation of most of the pursuers getting caught between Grand Dragon Mammon's autistic reeing and Mottom on the rag I think.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

You're tempting fate a great deal user.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Although the real answer is Fishtits McGoggles.
Stay away she's mine

Attached: 1409610546053.jpg (74 KB, 752x1100)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Trigger happy idiots are the most powerful things in the multiverse. The most trigger happy and idiotic of them all can even become demiurges.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Are there even angels that big still around in those sorts of numbers?

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

that is how she was able to get so mad she could lift the wheel and threaten to beat the red eyed king over the head with it.
Is everyone still assuming Aesma's husbando was Himself?

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

The excerpt is literally Cio's fanfiction being commented on by a future historian.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Juggs isn't absolutely stacked in human form
ONE JOB ABBY

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

muh diversity
fuck off

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

No. By "owners" I meant the various guilds and shit who ride the shells around.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Juggernaut's existence doesn't revolve around White Chain, user.
In fact it appears to revolve around Zoss. That backstory should be interesting when we finally get there.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

The best possible male addition to the cast would be Lil' Mammon. Zaid can go back to his math major.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

hypocrite
Can an angel help but become more human as they spend time in creation? It's more a tragic downfall of the path he's chosen. To do what he wants he has to spend a lot of time outside the Void. Personally I suspect all the Thorn Knights have this problem, and all the spikes are a result of them attempting to mutilate themselves to avoid the human look the Petals end up with.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

I fucking love lore in KSBD.
Now I wanna live and something SO BADLY, so a people would kill me with a gigantic book, containing only very detailed complaints about my shitty work. So detailed, in fact, that historians would learn about specific events in the world just from this book.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

But Juggs isn't evil. No one in KSBD is evil.
Alternatively, every single one of them is evil.

Who is Praman Nand
Exactly what every /d/eviant wishes they were?

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

She couldn't even take Juggs. She lacks a key, and she isn't Zoss so actually needs one to do a lot of the stuff demiurges do.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Might be Grand Dragon Bank battle angels deploying to try to defend Yre since the truce is being broken. Shit's probably really hitting the fan across the multiverse now. Word will get out quick. The alliance will fly apart.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Kindling flame is a Black Art. It is incredibly difficult. You could make yourself look and physically seem and act younger, but you will die regardless when your time comes and your soul flame inevitably degrades
So this explains the discrepancy in the amount of time Mottom spends young vs. old earlier in the comic.Her youthful appearance was probably the result of that kind of magic at the start. She was still a crone until she ate that fruit in front of Allison.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Nah user, I've accept that best waifu will die eventually, I just know that her death will at least have an entire panel dedicated to it considering she's one of the most notable of the pursuers next to three eye guy.
Honestly, I think they'll end up cancelling each other out in the end, like during one particularly large fight their eyes meet and they forget the other opponent to take each other out and land a killing blow at the same time.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

I always figured the pursuers would join the Rising King at some point and become the first officers of her army once it became obvious she is destined to become far more powerful than any of the people paying them to chase her.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Not all of them are chasing her for pay, are they? I think Lo-Kai and Layla actually each wanted the key for themselves.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

tfw im that waifu-fag
HAHAHAH EAT SHIT

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Most the fighting started before payment was offered so quite a few are after the key, Lo-Kai definitely is, he outright states it.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

But they can't be demiurges, all the seven sins are taken.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

A fact they will find out the hard way, by dying horribly

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

The universal war had hundreds of thousands of demiurges, there are seven now because they're the ones who were left when the truce was called

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

It was a joke.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

As powerful as Maya is, she is no Demiurge. You're delusional to think she can take them on.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

I wouldn't take the drawing too literally at this stage. It was just a warm up for abby.

That being said, there's obviously more to Jugg than what we're getting right now, so I'm going to wait and see. Abby doesn't drop things like this without a reason.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

As powerful as Maya is, she is no Demiurge

Well, she used to be

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

They look pretty united now. I think the plan is to descend on Allison, kill her and settle out who gets the key after she dies.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

That being said, there's obviously more to Jugg than what we're getting right now,
please let it be massive jugs

Used to. No key makes her much weaker. You think Incubus would have had trouble taking down a wounded 6 Juggernaut Star?

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

They are beings made from the hot black flame. They are chaos incarnate. They are simply abiding by their true forms.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

source on that? I'm interested to know that, as I thought I was pretty on top of the lore.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

please let it be massive jugs
Juggs' human form is obviously a tall, lanky supermodel type, so big jugs would be unlikely.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

His name is literally jugs you can't do this

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

that top panel

The universal war has restarted guys. There's no way around it. One of the seven has just crashed her city into the vault in a VERY public way. The entire Red City will know about this in a matter of hours, and the rest of the demiurges will have to react.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I am now imagining Juggs as being played by Tricia Helfer doing her butchest voice.

William Anderson
William Anderson

Yep. Someone just turned their keys and the cold war is over. It's gonna get crazy.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Was Juggy actually wounded though?

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

According to a tumblr ask, Juggernaut sounds like a monster truck rally announcer

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

All I can find on Maya's past is that she was a general in that conquered 20,000 worlds in Incubus' army. She's now a Mendicant knight.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

It's about to get red hot! Jagganoth is probably going to hear about this in the next five minutes or so and will just give the all clear for a universal invasion.
Allison ain't ready for the Jagtrain yet.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Incubus's key used to belong to (in his own words) a "fat, washed up drunk," whose army he is rebuilding.

Maya's a fat, washed up drunk who used to be the general of an army which conquered 20,000 worlds. The symbol on the back of her jacket appears on the banners and the throne itself in Incubus's throne room.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

He said losing the fake body really hurt.

I like my version better.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

It's strongly implied she's the (ex)demiurge that Incubus usurped to get where he is.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

On the topic of Angels deviating, do they always deviate towards a more feminine form? With what I've seen so far that seems to be the case, but the concept has a lot of room for weird shit to happen. Like sure, an Angel can become more humanlike and feminine but what about a masculine deviation? Or something nonhuman, like a lion or a bird?

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Angels are already "inhuman" in general with their normal forms, but they're distinctly masculine in mind/mannerism.

I'd imagine that an angel spending time around humans would gradually adopt a more humanoid shape, but tending towards femininity is both a deviation in body and mind.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

I think it has something to do with the cosmology. They're adulterating their white (masculine) essence. The opposing black is characterized as feminine, despite the fact that humans can be male or female.

Jacob King
Jacob King

I don't see why they can't deviate toward a masculine human form. The headless horse angel that talks to people at the entrance to the void is so thoroughly masculine in its mannerisms that I could never imagine it being female. I think the real reason the deviants always drift to the feminine is because Abby would rather draw attractive women and cool devil monsters than male humans.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

I'd imagine so. The White flame is associated with masculinity, while the black is femininity. If they are to be deviants, they'd try to show themselves in a non-masculine manner.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

I think the real reason the deviants always drift to the feminine is because Abby would rather draw attractive women and cool devil monsters than male humans.
This is probably the real answer but there is lore wanking that can be used to justify it.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Masculine is their default, though. They are the Freezing White Flame of Un, so despite being ungendered, Angels are masculine at their base, which is likely why they refer to each other as 'he' 'brother' and wear masculine shaped armor. So it makes sense when Angels deviate they start to take on more feminine forms, but even then, it's clear humanoid in anyway is a deviation, as we see so many other angels are bizarre shapes and forms, where as deviants, so far, are humanoid even out of armor.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

The headless horse angel that talks to people at the entrance to the void is so thoroughly masculine in its mannerisms that I could never imagine it being female.
I thought Vigilant Gaze was supposed to be a bull of some kind?

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Attached: Abby-answers.png (8 KB, 240x268)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

But what are Columns A and B?

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Ah, I see. Interesting development. That would make Maya as old as the other Demiurges, because it was clear Incubus was one of the remaining 7.

Attached: Capture.jpg (45 KB, 371x363)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

I asked Abby if Mammon was just a fierce business man whose main strength was his money, or if he was a mighty sorcerer king who could fight just as easily personally

Charles Green
Charles Green

Can someone explain who black sword lady is? I remember her bullying a girl in book 2 but that's it.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Washed up ex-demiurge, former Sword King of the Middle Army, last student of Meti.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Sweet - Abbadon gave an answer to my query as to what the outside of Yre looks like after the crash! Also murder baby is back!

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

The girl being bullied was black sword lady (Maya) in a flashback, the lady in the barrel was Meti, her teacher.

Maya learned from Meti how to cut things really really well.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Not all of them. In Orthodox Tradition there are 8 sins.
It's despair

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Sloth meant something closer to despair than laziness in earlier Catholic dogma anyway if I'm not mistaken.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Somebody post an updated pursuers death sheet.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Being depressed is a sin
Some religions aren't as lax as the others. Though it is called Despond, which is despondency or something.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

NANI!?!?!?

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Okay, thank you!

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

I think what they meant was actively wallowing in your depression and self-pity than just being depressed, which would count as a sin in my opinion. But I'm not a theologian, so my opinion doesn't really mean anything

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

The Seven represent sins, the Demiurge, as a class, are not sinful by nature.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

One implied the other to them I think. If you were sincere in your faith you would be uplifted by it and simply incapable of wallowing, and therefore would not be depressed for long.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Both concepts fit Jadis though. Slothful in that she does nothing but sit around in her glass prison, but slothful also in that she fucking hates being alive and wants to die

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Good observation.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

So, by Orthodox standarts, being a /r9k/ is a sinful?
NOICE.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

By most standards being /r9k/ is sinful

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

He referred to 6J as "him"

All angels are referred to as "him", they are beings of pure white flame, which is male.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Does that make White Chain a guy, just an extreme twink?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

youtu.be/j_8g-eNkaq4

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

White Chain and Juggs are the trappiest of traps

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

youtu.be/B1n1vSBCfUk

youtu.be/MnfiRsg3OoY

Attached: 15220959606341.jpg (1004 KB, 1280x1280)

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

All angels are referred to as "him", they are beings of pure white flame, which is male.
they are beings of pure white flame, which is male
If we went by that logic all devils should be females since they're made of the hot black flame. I dont think its as simple as you present it dude, the angels just want to look male and act male because they strive to be as close to Yis as possible (because thats pure to them or whatever). I dont know that they actually are male anymore than the devils are female.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

I don't get it.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

She couldn't even take Juggs
She sliced what she thought was his body in half. If he were any other angel that would have been the end of him.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

I just think it's just that the affect doesn't last very long. It might have lasted longer when she first started but now Mottom's time is drawing nearer since it has been postponed for thousands of years which means the affect of the fruit is severely diminished.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Angels are by default masculine. That's why the deviate to female usually. And it doesn't look like an angel can deviate into a less human form so it makes sense that it's female when they want to break from their programming.

Yes the prime angels are all shelled in human forms it seems but take insane abstract forms in the void. The important exception being METATRON as far as we've seen.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Allison may be out but
Never underestimate re tard strength, even when unconscious. Especially unconscious.

Attached: SOT50.jpg (1.38 MB, 980x1515)

Chase Young
Chase Young

2 Michael is pretty explicitly evil.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

living your life by way of great aesma's wrathful grace and hunger
evil
Peasant.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I guess it would have been too on-the-nose to call that attack Buddha's Palm.

Alison needs a training arc instead of blundering into the lairs of demi-gods and hoping things work out for the boss fight.

Attached: WON95r.jpg (750 KB, 950x1229)

Connor Green
Connor Green

Metatron isn't an exception, we can see he's some crazy mess of wings, eyes and talons stuck inside his shell.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Not really, he just wants to fix Throne, it's the job of Angels to keep order, but due to the acts of mortals and devils, shits gone wrong, so the only option, as far as Michael and Metatron are concerned, is to wipe the slate clean so there would be no more mortals to mess up Throne.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Isn't the next arc supposed to be a training arc?

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Devils are chaotic by nature which means that they go outside of what their flame was, angels are created to be constant and unchanging and represent their flame accurately. Neither is male or female in the same way humans are but they mimick humans to some degree.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Next book is supposedly going to cover Solomon and Gog-Agog

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Hmm yeah if Maya gets close to the key Incubus def has an interest in driving her off, free of charge even.
Kind of doubt Alison would let him puppet her again, but there are plausible avenues where she gets into the fray with actual power.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

The thing is, by the nature of the key and the ksbds universe, Allison doesn't actually need training from others, if she can learn to harness the power of the key, she can cut down any foe without much trouble. Plus she has Cio and White Chain to train her, and the other girl, forgot her name, she probably had martial training in her upbringing

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Was never a palm strike. Was a glasgow kiss backed by heaven.

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Kind of sort of, yes. Training is in many ways interchangeable with "learning to harness the power of the key".

Possible she'll just find a reason to Want to get into the fray, then the techniques for utilising the key her incubus-backed persona had should become accessible.
Many paths open for her to get up and in on the action, really.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Well she already does have a reason. Jagganoth. Allison and knows that Jagganoth plans to wipe out everything, and that she is the, excuse the pun, key to it all. Once she gets Zaid, I imagine there will be a moment when she realizes she will never be safe or at peace while Jagganothand his masters are active, because violence is inescapable, and she'll resolve herself to take down Jagganoth, Michael and possibly Metatron

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

young guy has to rescue his girlfriend
all the friends he makes are male
he turns a female demon into a small male demon
a murderous androgynous angel turns out to be a bishonen pretty boy
another angel has to accept that he feels male
we meet an incredible old looking ruler that turns into a strapping young lad with a heaving codpiece after eating a bowl of bananas
Incubus remains exactly the same
gay romance with a demon

You're right. It's completely normal with the sexes reversed.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Well, I meant the immediate fight that's brewing in Mammons Vault here.
It's obvious enough she'll have significant - if not all - powers by the time she gets to Jagganoth. But that's a few books away. Tho it would be amusing to see Jag gatecrash this fight and just wreck shit while passing through.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Fuck off tumblrina.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Gets proven wrong
STAY OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE TUMBLR
You could have saved face by not replying but no, you are just that addicted to being proven wrong.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Not whatever user you were arguing with. You're just being a "muh representashun" faggot. Piss off.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Could we not have retards sperging about genders for once? I wish anyone bringing up the subject except when it has direct plot relevance like in WC case would get banned, the whole board would clean up nicely in a few days.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

No can do, it's post 2016, no fun is allowed.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit