How to ignore the liberal family during thanksgiving

Any advice senpai?

call me

You just ignore them.

Don't talk politics with them, and enjoy yourself, faggot.
Not everything needs to be centered around globalism, or SJW's

How much will you charge sir?

your soul

revel in the butthurt
enjoy your moment, youve earned it pal

Football.

This. Antagonize until they lose their shit. The left needs to be deranged if they won't be converted.

>just sit there with a MAGA hat
>respond only in yes or no, never ask questions
>requests are only for things like food desu
good luck fig

redpill them on the jews, they'll either kick you out or go silent, either way you won't have to listen to them anymore

>family
What does this word user?

Tell them you don't want your country filled with radicalized Muslims who stand for the opposite of everything America is. Also that there isn't enough jobs and they'd mostly be on welfare like in Sweden.

>pretend to be sick
>don't eat shitty food
>stay home, play vidya

Just smile, as they bitch.

You'll regret this when youre older.

my family are all wealthy leftist jews. it will suck.

They lost. I doesn't matter what they think.

>mom made the turkey great again
>I'm thinking about getting into flipping property. I wanna be a billionaire real estate mogul one day
>with all I learned in retail, i've mastered the art of the deal
learn to subtle troll irl and enjoy the butthurt you cause.

I'll take two

Don't be the one to bring it up and just act smug as hell. Ezpz

Go back to the basement and post on 4chin all day.. and, take all of the wine.

I will drink their tears before I ask for a glass of water!

wear a zyklon-ben shirt

How long must I wait for the regret?

10 years and I think I made a good choice.

Honestly, unless you have ultra-supermegafaggot relatives I think most Americans aren't gonna mention politics this year.

My mom called me on the phone today to specifically ask me not to talk politics at Thanksgiving since everyone else in my nuclear family is staunch Democrat. I hadn't even considered it because I don't want to shit up a nice dinner with my family.

ignore, don't engage.

If they press, don't stand down. Don't give them an inch and don't concede anything. Leftists love to define something and demand you defend it, lest ye be of little liberal faith.

It's a great synthesis of poisoning the well, loaded question, and strawman by creating an priori framework where you have to defend an indefensible claim.

Be smug as fuck. If they ask, tell them that for their sake, you refuse to talk about the topic because of their delicate sensibilities and continue being smug.

Bring a laptop, log onto pol at the dinner table.

Invite a dozen "undocumented" immigrants to dinner. Serve your family a meal of turkey, stuffing, and redpills.

Act like a total muslim.
call women to shut up and cover their body+face with clothes.
dump all the alcohol away, because muslims can't drink those, and you must respect muslims by not drinking infront of them.
Dump all the meats away too, because it's Harem.
In the middle of eating, leave the table and start praying, make sure to uses a mic and speaker too, because that's what muslims had been doing here in Malaysia.
Also, remind them that they will go to hell if they don't convert to islam.

>implying i have a liberal family

norman, pls

>Pretend to have seen the light due to Trump's cabinet appointments
>Act like a liberal
>don't go full retard and blow it you're a conservative reformed liberal not a blood liberal like them
>Throughout the night mention a few of the policies Bernie/Hillary had that you can somewhat support.
>Maybe Hillary wanting to tax companies trying to move overseas which is a real position
>If they agree vigorously with you now you switch
>Say you also like Bernie's which is similar, and detail Trump's foreign economic policy, which is honestly similar enough to Bernie's you can convince them it's really his if worded right
>Continue to throw some of Trump's more palatable policies to liberals out for people to agree with throughout the night naturally during conversations
>At the end of the night hand everybody little business cards
>Front: TRUMP
>Trump's policies from his website or other direct sources on back
>Give people ones they agreed with
>As they read them stand up on a stool and call for their attention
>"Don't be afraid everybody, I am actually not really a liberal and I have lied to you all night. You were actually agreeing to Trump's policies because those are what I was telling to you."
>Now there will be a stunned silence
>Leave it for dramatic effect, but begin to silent fart immediately after the sentence.
>Once the tension is dropping from the silence continue
>"So don't be worried because Trump isn't racist or if he is at least he will do some things that you like.""There wasn't even anything you really liked about Hillary other than he wasn't Trump, so now that you know Trump is good Hillary is obviously the worse choice."
>Enjoy the silence as they recognize that Trump was better than Hillary right as the smell from your farts hit their noses
>"It was my pleasure"
>If dinner is over go back home
>If it isn't sit down and eat while they think about their new lives

Go outside and collect their license plate numbers

When God Emperor announces the purge, call him with this info

Good luck user

Redpill them or you deserve a liberal family.

I'm in the same boat, this is going to be tough, but you have to just listen to the bitching and smile. Look at the bright side Trump won. We owe it to these people to let them have their day of lamenting, think of it as paying back Trump. Just let them vent and smile inwardly that you know more about shit than them but don't engage anyone. If they ask your opinion just toe the line and say "yeah I hope he knows what he's doing".

don't engage honestly with people who are incapable of honesty and reason

I'm not saying be dishonest. I'm just saying don't engage at all, if you can avoid it. if you do say something be graceful. remember, they lost. you can afford it.

Dont ignore them. Take the opportunity to shit on their faces.

>another round of debating with my med school liberal sister

I usually win because she gets her info from ShitFeed while I read everything

also I have my little brother as the bad cop so everything I say comes off as reasonable in comparison

don't do this. they're already looking for a fight. that would just play into their hands. be graceful

You mean while you get everything off of Sup Forums

You planing for next year?

just do the ol' "i think were fucked either way, whoever won we gon get fucked lol"

>Hand out business cards to family on thanksgiving

Holy shit, there really are autists here.

You could try growing some fucking balls and realize that the world is not your safe space. My brother is a liberal criminal defense attorney with a kike wife. We have alot of fun arguing about politics and I enjoy triggering his bleeding heart wife (he enjoys that part too). I'll be seeing him this week and can't wait to hear him cry about Trump. Neither one of us gives a fuck about sports so that's how we bond while drinking beers. Sure, we get angry at each other while arguing but its a brotherly love kind of anger, like fighting over the last fish stick. Only men who have a brother who is close to them in age will understand this.

btw pic related made me cry and call my bro, great movie

>wear maga hat
>dance like snoopy

Just talk about the food and anytime they talk about politics, talk about the how much you want to eat more food.

It works, have trust.

Stay home and post on pol about the globalist plans for world domination and don't revel your power level yet.

Don't talk politics. If someone else initiated it just keep a smug face and be silent.

Keep trying to redpill the cunts until no one is allowed to talk politics anymore.

Worked for me and my wife now says gook and nigger.

Yay.

I'm autistic and even I wouldn't do this.

I found a version of that that's actually legible so I'm posting it since I'm not a faggot like you.

thanks fag