Is Sandman the most OP Spidey rogue?

Is Sandman the most OP Spidey rogue?

Attached: sandmandoinedgyshithesneverallowedtodocanonically.jpg (663x1022, 382K)

Sandman and Electro are both super OP, they're just total retards who can't make the best use of their powers. Dillon has no excuse there, he's a trained electrician who spent a few weeks mastering his powers before he went on a crime spree and he still gets his ass beat constantly.

Sandman had that weird phase in the 70s where he wore a Char mask and kicked the Hulk's ass but he ended up getting turned into glass by an industrial pressure cooker. I think that's the closest he ever came to fulfilling his potential, apart from that time he reformed and worked for Silver Sable.

he is Magneto level, user, but he is happy being just a simple guy. He is constantly reminded of his wasted potential.

A lot of villains can be super OP, they're just often too dumb or insanely dedicated to one task to use it to it's full potential. Take the Flash's Rogue gallery for example, absolutely none of them have powers yet they can still fight The Flash, the fastest man alive. In any other scenario they should be extremely OP

The majority of super villains could be "op" if you actually were allowed to write them that they actually win and kill the hero.

>A lot of villains can be super OP, they're just often too dumb or insanely dedicated to one task to use it to it's full potential.

More like plot armor for the hero. Pic related on OP is pretty obvious and basic thing to do, and basialy means that he can kill Spider-Man any time he wishes.

What fetish is this?

Inflation I guess, but Spidey begging for his life before he died gave me a half-chub.

Attached: 1511145447268.gif (415x255, 1.97M)

I read this as shadman

Attached: dammit beavis.gif (320x240, 596K)

Holy shit, that is messed up

Attached: u n b e l i e v a b l e.jpg (631x439, 23K)

GOD i wish that were me!

he couldnt do shit against someone with fire powers

>his second appearance ever is him fighting Human Torch
>was a stable member of the Frightful Four for a long time specifically to counter Torch
uh huh

how do they get around the fact that he can get instantly turned to glass?

>I gotta fart
>Superbad

>Gwen
Every time.

Attached: 4bd.jpg (324x586, 19K)

It's such a shame Hydroman goes down so easy every fucking time

i guess the idea is that sandman just smothers torch before he gets too hot but torch can flame on even in space so i don't know

Attached: HydroMan.jpg (336x389, 32K)

>It's such a shame Hydroman goes down so easy every fucking time
Well, he's pretty much poor man's Sandman. Even though technically he represents a bigger force of nature, he's had much less appearances and was much less creative with his powers. I mean, Sandman creates hand weapons out of sand, Hydroman just always turns into a tidal wave.

Yeah, it's just so random.

He was unstoppable in Marvel Zombies.
Unless he was killed off page. Dont recall

Fucking logias

Attached: Suna_Suna_no_Mi_Infobox.png (965x720, 709K)

>Pic related on OP is pretty obvious and basic thing to do, and basialy means that he can kill Spider-Man any time he wishes.
I know this is from a marvel zombies comic and he thinks this universes spider man is a zombie. I think it would be a cool concept to explore a villain like sandman who could at any time kill the hero but doesnt overuse his powers because he thinks it wouldnt be right.

Wouldn't his Spidersense just tell him to move his head out of the way?

sand moves fast

At some point you can't dodge a cloud of sand trying to penetrate you.

Spidey would just web his own holes shut

This

It depends on whether sand can get through his suit. He's gonna have a hard time webbing his dick if he doesn't do it in advance.

>nofap

Attached: spider-man-swallows-sandman-explodes-photo-u1.jpg (130x145, 31K)

Spider-man has one of the most overpowered Rogue's Galleries in comics. At the low end you've got guys like Hammerhead and Bullseye who give Daredevil a hard time.

After that you've got the Rhino-tier, and Rhino is stronger than spider-man in the same way a weightlifter is stronger than a child.

You've got mad scientists like Jackal and Octopus and Osborn, people that can generate near infinite resources to try and take Spider-man down, pitting him against whole armies of mooks geared up specifically to take Spider-man down.

And he's even got his magic enemies that enslave whole dimensions and have hunted down countless others like him.

Sandman has a weaker version of Crocodile's abilities from One Piece and none of the weaknesses, and he's still considered a C-tier villain.

The fact that Spider-man consistently punches above his weight on these guys shows 1. how much plot armor he relies on and 2. how competent he is in-universe. Batman wouldn't last a week in his boots.

Flint Marco isn’t exactly a terrible dude either, he has the ability to do these things but never wants to actually kill Spider-Man. When SpOck was remote controlling the Superior Six and they broke loose, we got to see an unhinged Sandman

Attached: 4FB276C3-81E5-4812-9293-2ED204860A10.jpg (1024x776, 311K)

Later on he even talks about how he kind of looked up to Spidey, so he probably never wished to do what he did in OP’s pic even if he was able. In OP’s he just saw a zombified Spider-Man rip apart the sinister six and took it out on his reality’s Spidey thinking they were the same

Attached: AFC4170E-F1C3-4794-BE0C-641D01A65283.jpg (1024x807, 287K)

Oh I guess the full page touches more on that point

Attached: 1CED74A6-5A7F-42A2-B7BC-AB24A8C87F8F.jpg (666x1024, 289K)

That wouldn’t stop the force of a sand-hammer fist headed towards him; in fact it’d make it worse cause then that hammer would also cut him