Who's character arc do you enjoy the most?

Who's character arc do you enjoy the most?

Attached: 7If8_dVLcbdeODubQwvF9n9t7f_wjLEDP2_rdO5qhrc.png?w=626&s=90501fe3eeb792c38d357d7e8c8e134a.png (626x767, 1.04M)

Iron man was good right until the end of Avengers.

Cap has always been good.

Cap's.

Bump

Attached: Civil War Cap 2 Char_art Sm.png (1540x2823, 4M)

Cap is the best one

They work better together.

The guy who quips and quips harder when he is in danger

why must red and blue always fight each other?

Attached: 1491767361108.png (960x640, 896K)

>physically inferior and weak guy goes on a big journey of his dreams against all odds to become not only a buff hero, but also loses everything again and again, but manages to win in the end (usually by teamwork) and proves that it's not all on the outside that counts.
Vs
>rich asshole who "becomes" a better person after getting locked in a cage, but is still an asshole who actually learned nothing

Who's the WW2 soldier?

Cap's.

Tony's is fucking shit, every movie since IM2 onwards has him going through the same character arc over and over.

>image of Steve from every film

>image of Tony from every film EXCEPT Iron Man 2

Kek.

1. Cap
2. BP
3. Tony
4. Thor
5.spider-man

It's like he actually doesn't give a shit, which would be quite realistic considering his character

Iron Man/Cap have had a really good parallel developments up thru civil war

Tony starts out totally lone gun anti-authority badass in IM 1 & 2 and by Civil War his mistakes in AoU and IM3 have him seeing that maybe checks and balances are required for the team.

By contrast Cap starts out totally willing to just accept orders and do his job on the faith that those above him are working in the peoples best interest but finding out SHIELD has been controlled by HYDRA for years in WS has him start to question authority and rely on his own judgement more frequently.

I liked the way their individual experiences had them end up on opposite sides from where they started, but still in opposition from one another, and I like the way ti came to a head in Civil War. I look forward to seeing it continue to develop.

Man Iron Man 2 is a fucking mess in retrospect isn't it? I mean it's a fun mess, but it's a fucking mess.

Cap by a loooooooong mile

Both are probably going to die on IW.

Hell, both dying in battle at the same time while they try to hold Thanos, letting the others finish him off would be amazing.

I wouldn't even have a problem with both of them dying for the Thanos win. Their arcs have reached a logical conclusion, all that's left is for them to reconcile.

>massive studio-mandated injection of SHIELD to set up not only Thor and Nat, but also Avengers as a whole
>Tony against the govt having his suits, lets Rhodey TAKE his suit to the air force, knowing that Hammer already replaced Stark Ind. as the military’s primary weapons manufacturer
>new element makes arc reactor more efficient, conveniently not lethally poisonous to human biology, something that Howard NEVER would have guessed would be a problem

anything else?
youre right though, its fun when it wants to be

Cap is definitely dying and they are telegraphing that really hard by the way they talk about Carol. It's obvious that they are prepping her to be his replacement.

Tony might die or just retire and seeing how Tony has always wanted the latter and how RDJ loves the MCU but also might want to scalw things down I can see this happening.

Tony. Captain America's never been challenged and forced to change who he is.

Tough choice, I enjoyed both. Overall I think I find Cap's more satisfying. There were times when Tony was just frustrating to watch when he was supposed to be sympathetic.

Tony is a more enjoyable screen presence, (cool and funny and all that,) but Cap's arc is far more interesting.

I like Cap more but Tony has a better arc. He's changed the most out of every single character, creates all his villains, we know more about him than anyone else, probably best actor with a wide range of emotions. Just a very believably damaged & flawed character. Cap is well written too but I think a big part of his character is his fundamental core beliefs never change/never waver, basically he's still that scrawny kid from Brooklyn. So he doesn't exactly change too much—excluding just generally becoming wiser.

Attached: ouch.webm (960x540, 1.73M)

Cap.

>Tony is hardheaded about something
>problem is created
>fucks it up
>has an introspective where he realizes that he fucked up
>solves the issue the he directly or indirectly created
>a lesson is learned(?), which is forgotten by the next movie
>repeat step 1

He changes the same way we change underwear.

best boy cap

Ironman 3 was worse imo. It felt like the Transformers 3 of the series.

... how is that true at all?

Cap doesn't actually have an arc, Tony has been spiraling downward the entire time.

Has no one said Winter Soldier? He needs a one off rated R kill fest