Man, Steven Universe is so cool

Man, Steven Universe is so cool
Let's be real, no one actually thinks Rose Quartz shattered Pink Diamond, right?

Attached: IMG_20180328_174854.jpg (900x1100, 125K)

Pink Diamond wanted to make her dream hopping permanent instead of fucking Connie's ancestors and cat's ancestors all the time briefly

>Man, Steven Universe is so cool
The low low standards of Sup Forums

>What if she's still out there
I love Steven trying to track down his on mother. This shit is radical.

Attached: poll.png (1027x823, 50K)

No, she did it herself. It was suicide

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Let's be real here Steven is pink diamond

>Pink Diamond is "killed"
Come on. Her gem was destroyed by "Rose" but she's Steven's mom and hasn't been significantly threatened for thousands of years.

I expect, when they finally get to it, the creator's will try and make you only half-right. Allowing them to say that they fooled us. Don't believe me? Miles Luna has done that exact same thing.

Pink Diamond is Rose.

Not even vaguely on topic, but: What is this fucking blurring shit that I keep seeing artists do for no Goddamn reason? Is it supposed to imitate visual focus? Because it never looks right. It just always looks sloppy as hell, like they don't know why they're doing it either and are just doing it because other artists are doing it.

Attached: 1503962072735.gif (368x270, 2.5M)

It's obvious that Rose used Pink Diamond to get pregnant... Steven is in fact both, Rose and Pink Diamond because he's the son of both.

At the end, the Cluster will fuse and create a new Diamond... rainbow Diamond, the new leader of all gems.

Are you talking about the color blending?
w h a t

The sword can't shatter gems, that's why the breaking point was invnted.
The whole story is a fabrication, made by the crystal gems.

No, I mean blurring. Look at the hair and shoulders, and even parts of her hand, chin and neck, it's blurred for seemingly no reason.

Like I said, I guess they're trying to imitate how our eyes blur things at different distances based on what our focus is, but I have never seen a single person make it look any good. It just doesn't work with most 2D art, or at least not without something more (like a fist in front of your face with the character behind it).

Do you think WD will even majorly factor in this season, or will they just tease her at the end and leave her as a future threat? It seems a bit late now to have her just show up and start doing things when she hasn't even been mentioned

Didn't Jasper say she saw her do it with her own eyes?

she's confirmed to have a VA, so she' appearing at some point

You've seen her hand and Garnet mentioned that there are three other diamonds aparr from Pink.
What else do you want from this show... The plot advancing?

Attached: FB_IMG_1517765959440.jpg (581x768, 48K)

*fabrication made by Rose Quartz
Garnet probably believes everything Rose told her, Pearl probably knows things Garnet doesn't, and some things Pearl doesn't even know.

No, but Eyeball did. While Amethyst was tricking her by shape shifting into Jasper. Not exactly a reliable witness.

Rose for some reason is covering for whoever actually shattered PD, and she lied to her followers. Well, that is what I think anyway.
Maybe Pearl did it.

heh

Attached: 1472452631503.jpg (137x183, 11K)

It's White Diamond.
Pink Diamond probably went native/began sympathizing with the enemy. Whitey flies into a fit, kills Pink Diamond. Then cuts a deal with Rose. Either Rose takes the fall or Whitey salts the Earth and Rose feels guilty about not preventing a much more massive war between the Diamonds.

Attached: 1508303781561.jpg (562x518, 37K)

T. Rick

You need a better grip on your creations, Sanchez.

she did but with a different sword.

people keep saying she can't because her sabre can't kill but no one thinks she could've used another

Attached: ef1.jpg (850x1913, 888K)

When did Rose become the best character Sup Forums?

Alright, think's pretty rad.

Attached: 1502006672377.gif (310x405, 349K)

just

Attached: 1489524300287.jpg (905x1193, 148K)

SU fan art is soooooooooooo much better than the show.

It looks like it's supposed to be representing what it looks like when you focus on something (in this case her face) and the rest of the stuff you aren't focusing on gets blurry.
Personally I think it looks fine there but it is pretty unnecessary when you could just draw everything to be in focus, no need to force yourself to make everything 'realistic' for no reason.

Even if that was the case, Rose Quartz was already a known criminal for years.

So how would a Rose Quartz with no business being anywhere near PD get so close in the first place? Where were her rubies, her agates, her sapphires?

this

Since Garnet told the same inaccurate story of how it happened like how it was described in the Trial, I'm going to say no, Rose didn't shatter PD.

As it is, it was most likely Pearl who shapeshifted into Rose. Depending on whose Pearl she was, it would make sense as to why she was able to approach PD/call her out of the palanquin, why no one saw 'Rose' approach, why Pearl gets very upset whenever PD is mentioned, and why she dislikes shape-shifting.

Only thing we don't really know at this point is how PD was shattered in the first place, it wasn't Roses sword since that can't cut gems, just their forms, and I doubt Pearls regular sword/spear would be strong enough to do it either.

Make sense as to why she'd take credit though, makes her and the CG's by proxy look like MUCH more of a real threat.

It's called foveation, it's supposed to make drawings look more like photos but to me it seems like a crutch

How funny, you just posted the only person to ever get cucked harder than Pearl.

Attached: Pearl195.jpg (915x2000, 1024K)

What the fuck is that May schedule?

Attached: package for pink diamond.jpg (252x200, 4K)

pretty much applicable for all shows nowadays.
japan included

The virgin Fat rebel vs the Chad Lil'empress

Attached: 152036398063.gif (419x351, 229K)

so if she still gets to be the queen in the end then all the 'we were illegitimate' be all for nothing?

Guys, I'm sorry but Connie is the cutest character
there is nothing I can do about it.

Attached: [AliQ] S01E44 - Marble Madness.mp4_snapshot_00.37_[2018.03.29_10.13.06].png (733x959, 477K)

She used a human sword

Nonsense.

Attached: Pearl65.png (678x759, 153K)

I think its a lame fake out/"there were reasons" situations. They wanted the shattering to loom over the characters and the plot but did not have the balls to have their character do something controversial

It would be disgusting if they would take away one of Rose's most morally complex actions away from her.

Attached: Pearl x Rose12.png (600x790, 252K)

Lets go direct to the point.

Did it spawned sexy/cute fanart of Ojou Pink Diamond? Post them.

there is surely a mistery behind pink disappearance, but it will be disappointing

>take away
>story has made it clear for over a year that the only "witnesses" are imbeciles and that the character who wanted to shatter people got bubbled because Rose so strongly disagreed with shattering

You are dumb