They should hook up, right? Just look at him. When was the last time you saw 2D this happy?

They should hook up, right? Just look at him. When was the last time you saw 2D this happy?

Attached: gorlzlzl.jpg (790x395, 87K)

Isn't 2D something like 40 years old at this point?

So?

He's usually cheery, just not when Murdoc is around. And Murdoc is around and excused because 2-D thinks he owes him until it turned to Stockholm.

Women and men can be just friends

yes and?

Noodle is in her thirties. I don't know if the band ages in real time or not, but they don't seem to change much physically.

she is 27.

she's 27

Yuck, I will never fuck old people until I'm not young anymore.

>implying

2D belongs to Murdoc and Murdoc only.

Used goods.

age does not determine 'used goods'.

Although if I was a betting man...

real woody allen he'd be then wouldn't he?

There is no way that hot piece of Asian ass is a virgin at 27. Noodle has received some D from roadies in the green room, I'm sure.

Murdoch is noodle's bitch

13 years is a decent age gap, but the younger party being in their late 20's is starting to get into the territory where age doesn't really matter. Both parties are fully matured and actualized adults, it's not like an 18 vs 30 relationship where the younger person is clearly still developing their identity and experience in the world.

At least Soon Yi didn't come in a box like a lteral mail-order bride.

She’s like a daughter to him, stop this line of thought.

agreed

Yeah, but they practically raised her

pleb opinion

Closer to a little sister, but I concur just the same.

>Women and men can be just friends
It's this line of thinking that will keep you in the friendzone and your cock dry.

They have fucked before, that video pretty much confirmed it.

Also, didn´t he has like 13 children

Man, the animation has really taken a dip

dubs checked

But seriously man:

>It's this line of thinking that will keep you in the friendzone and your cock dry.

na senpai, you don't become the desperate virgin

function like a normal human being with self-control.

Besides, females are put-off from needy males. To act like a friend is to give respect to them, and say that they are not worth your advances, making them interested in you more, if you want that to happen.

tl;dr stay classy

That makes it hotter tumblr

>until it turned to Stockholm
He snapped out of it in phase 3 and shows resentment in pirate radio broadcasts and interviews and then I guess they made up before phase 4

The majority of the fanbase on tumblr WANTS them to hook up

They will probably hook up once they switch their music genre to ballads or blues.