You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

Attached: tam.jpg (1000x615, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeW2TCkuVV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its still the same.
Their whole last few seasons have been a merciless parody of the left and libs are too dumb to even realize.

I think it's the right who don't realize they are still parodying the left.

isn't every episode "LOL DRUMP" now?

youtube.com/watch?v=BeW2TCkuVV0

Exactly, just like everything that’s been pouring out of every liberal’s noise hole for the past year and change

I quit last season but PC principal was TOO on the nose about how pc culture changed. That is to say it's a rabid, aggressive bunch of douchebags trying to take control that are too bullheaded to resond with anything but agression.

Nah. There are some drumpfisodes too. But they shit on both sides heavily. Only SJW on both sides get butthurt. Some conservatives are huge snowflakes now.

The truth pf the matter is that Trey and Matt have always been dipshits.

just like real life

t. sjw
Get over it fag its a comedy show. If you get butthurt you are as bad as lefties.

your point being?

>now
Please. Social conservatives have been the biggest snowflakes about their issues for ages. Lots of "oh no, how dare you do something that doesn't impact me at all, think of what society will become!"

that's a parody of the right

I'm an actual fascist and social conservatives are the most whinny retards imaginable. They don't even know why they constantly lose so much.

Wrong, fake news.

Liberals aren't the problem. Neo-liberals on the other hand.

Attached: shut the fuck up liberal 2.jpg (528x800, 117K)

>I'm an actual fascist
what kind?

Attached: image.jpg (548x496, 110K)

Roman Fascist, I don't believe in Snowniggerism aka Nazism.

>show meant to offend as many people as possible
>get offended that it offends your "team"

Murrican politics in a nutshell pretty much

Modern day politics have made everyone insufferable. I've found that i'm starting to hate the people who even agree with me politically.

>taking that fat turd Mussolini over based Adolf
Conservative can’t even conservate properly.

>Based Adolf
>Being a scat loving manlet with one testicle is considered "based"

Attached: 050ee5233c1c846f199b9e2de0353ed54d9173a8a70a1b11c233576819f2058d.jpg (114x125, 2K)

Do you tell people this in public?

>believing jew slander
History is written by the winners.

I currently live in Russia and most people I know don't give a shit about it.

Krauts are autistic crybabies who can't fight their own battles. That's why Germans haven't won a single war in history.

>putting your trust in a dumb clown
>act surprised and murder him when he takes you to war and you lose

>this is created a Sup Forums hole again or a Sup Forums New Vegas about factions.
Either shit, i'm done with you, pathetic plebs.

Attached: 1516493779747.jpg (1024x674, 54K)

Conservatives really need to take back their ideology from the Alt Right and Gen Z.

Remember Bush era conservatism when they at least pretended to be moral? Nowadays they oppose everything even if it doesn’t make sense. Remember when Conservatives fought against sexual stuff being displayed in the media? Now it’s “conservative” to objectify women and because we just gotta stick it to those libtards!

>LOL SOUTH PARK IS SO FUNNY HAHAHA THEY MAKE FUN OF MINORITIES SO BASED
>NOOOOOO THEY MADE FUN OF WHITES AND TRUMP I'VE BEEN BETRAYED :((

every time

Attached: 1332426565403.jpg (573x429, 120K)

Nobody wants boomer liberalism or conservatism back, let it die with those sacks of shit who stole our generation. If there's one thing left wing and right wing people can agree upon, it's that boomers are literal subhuman garbage who deserve no respect. I rather just let the country rot and burn until it inevitably collapses. America is basically Rome 2.0

Attached: 1516235978098.jpg (271x240, 13K)

>Remember Bush era conservatism when they at least pretended to be moral?
The thing is, back then, The left destroyed them, because that pretence didn't hold very well.

the nw right tactic is to be as straighforward as possible and when the left point out some of the shit they stand for, they are like "yes, that's what I think, what are you going to do about it?"

I still can't believe conservatives voted for a guy who had multiple wives and cheated on all of them. I thought "traditional family values" was the backbone of their ideology?

And? South Park has literally always done that.

>implying modern conservatives haven't become a complete parody of themselves
It'd be a crime to not make fun of them. What is it with you republicans and getting so butthurt when someone calls it like it is? Matt and Trey aren't mocking Trump because they're liberal, they're mocking him because he's an atrocious president.

Or have we all forgotten the 2 seasons of mocking SJWs also?

So Hitler is a big fucking loser who let the very people he genocided turn him into a meme after he blew his brains out like a coward? You're just digging yourself deeper here you dumb wehrmaboo

Autistic white males who were mad the world wasn’t pandering to them needed an ideology and latched on to the Conservatism because they blamed the Left for being losers. Despite the fact it had nothing to do with their race because white Chads still run the world and literally have everything handed to them.

They somehow think if the world magically shifted back to the 50s, they’ll be winners. Wrong. It’ll be even worse for them because those white Chads will still be on top and they won’t have to pretend to give a damn about them.

The tides are going to turn once again
youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ&t=3s

The only people who boycott shit just because it makes fun of them are boomers and literal morons. Then again I mostly voted for Trump just to see America get turned into a laughing stock

America doesn't deserve to be saved, after all the bombings and kills of innocent people they've caused since WWII. They unironically deserve Trump destroying their political system and government. I hope they suffer horribly because of all the things they've done. Both parties stab you in the back, why not elect the most unqualified candidate and destroy the great satan once and for all.

Unlike Hitler, Mussolini was actually intelligent and thought before making his planning. Hitler on the other hand was a flat out moron who thought he could take out anybody no matter how powerful. He lost because of his own stupidity and I don't feel sorry for it.

Attached: 1516779823077.jpg (699x466, 73K)

Franco-Prussian War

Do people not realize that a lot of comedians make fun of him because it sells? It's like George Bush all over again.

>Remember Bush era conservatism when they at least pretended to be moral?

The last thing I want from my politicians, liberal or conservative, is for them to try and legislate morality.

Attached: 1511704407569.png (947x644, 794K)

>implying PC Principal wasn't spot-on

It's kind of brilliant to make them White frat-boy "dudebros", to have the language of the SJW coming from the people they hate the most, but as you say, it's so on the nose and true that it's hard to laugh at.

These spergs are the same people who think that white men are worshipped in every part of the world outside America

It didn’t help that Blumpf played on their autism to get support.

>”Hey you’re a poor NEET who has never gotten laid? It’s those damn Libtards making the world hostile for white men! They’re the reason why you’re a fucking loser!”

And like you said, he’s a white Chad who wins at life and won by playing them like a fiddle.

That's every single day of our lives know until he ends his term.
You should blame Trump for being quite the character.

Basically. Chads will always have dominion to a bunch of anime-watching shut-ins

I don't think they do. It's almost cultlike how defensive people get when it comes to Trump

I honestly want him out so he’ll get the fuck off my TV. I’ll literally take Hermain Cain over him.

I literally can’t take another 4 years of the United States of Trump.

2 years, no way he's getting reelected

Just like Albert Einstein, we'll never know this user's last words because they were in some foreign language.

Conservatives have been backing away from alt-right people for a white.
They realized that hanging out with people that think genocide can be fabricated, or that policy should be written based on genetics is probably a really fucking terrible idea.

So you admit you admire a loser

His odds will be pretty good if Democrats make the key issue of 2020 "Gun Control" like "Illegal Immigration" was for 2016.

The problem as I see it is that "Alt-Right" as a political category is way too broad to be valuable. You know something is off when you take people that are ostensibly libertarian by any definition and put them into the same group as Holocaust deniers.

Gotta agree, sadly. I don't even own a gun personally, and I still don't trust the American government enough that 'hand over your guns :^)' is anything short of a signal for jackboots to start hitting the ground.

yeah and i can see why.
modern liberals are fucking morons who want to push their political correctness into everything.

im not white, i´m not even from USA but i dont care what kind of problem liberals have with "muh evil white people"
but every time they want to push their toxicity at them i´m (as a geek) also pissed off
every time they say toxic masculinity or want to criminalize the heterosexual men sexuality i can´t help it but turn away from their side.

this is why i prefer manga over comics, too fucking prudes in america.

bye Gringos.

Meh, they mock everyone. Its their thing.

No you retard. Every other episode has Mr Garrison. You're getting triggered by Mr fucking Garrison.

Oh no, South Park is picking on my Manchurian Candidate! Fuck off.

He’s the father figure Trumptards didn’t have or wished they did. They don’t see him the way the rest of us do, they seem as a bumbling old grandpa.

both sides are fucking shit but its liberals fault because they kept escalating shit and they are all assholes

>I don't like either side buuuut-

>i´m (as a geek) also pissed off
>as a geek

What does that have to do with anything?

I live in NJ where Gun Laws are some of the worst
I've also seen Gadsden Flags popping up everywhere
We're also governed by a Cali-loving Uber-Progressive who's salting the wounds Christie inflicted
Nuke Camden
Nuke Newark
Change the Capital
Screencap this
In 2020, NJ will BLEED Red.

>its only ok to be a moderate if you agree with me on everything

If you want to make a Sup Forums thread why don't you just make it on Sup Forums? You didn't even try to make it look like this thread was about south park.

Or Yellow, you never know

Trump is actually a leftist, if you think about it.

>Being this upset over bait

Attached: 3CB4FC8F-D763-4C7B-95A1-CE8640E46DA1.png (652x726, 93K)

How come Sup Forums is the most leftist board on this board?

I'll give you 3 guesses

They lead their lives full of resentment. Leftist men are on average less masculine (less testosterone) and leftist men on average report leading the most miserable lives not to mention the homoerotic factor of cartoons that attracts women who are naturally stupid and you have Sup Forumsmblr.

Attached: southpark.jpg (586x826, 166K)

>NJ
>Red

Kek

Yeah, nah.

Sup Forums ironically attracts an older and more mature crowd. All the kiddies are shitposting Alt Right shit on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Let's be honest. The guy is a walking target because he demands that nobody make fun of him.

Like guess how old this user is Who above the age of 21 is shitposting about the masculinity of other men in an effort to make themselves seem more manly? Nobody or supreme autists.

Neo-liberals were in the 80s. Today we have to deal with neo-post-ex-liberals.

It's a factual statement. That reading it triggers your insecurity says more about you. I'm out of this homo thread, btw. Go have sex with yourself, faggot. No one else will lmao.

Lol sure kid. You got me. Xd kek