I don't think i've ever had whiplash from a character's first issue quite this...

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Origin story is a pretty alright thing about a mercenary who gets a change of heart, dies and is reborn (maybe) by a moon god
within two pages after this he is suddenly a crime fighter, with multiple personality disorder, a millionaire and is lovers with the woman he saved
I don't think i've ever had whiplash from a character's first issue quite this hard before. Enjoying it so far though.

Moon Knight thread I guess

Attached: Moon-Knight.png (1.61 MB, 771x1200)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Just started myself, picked up the bottom as my first, but i havent read it yet. Good choice?

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Well Moony does rhyme with Loony.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

A lot of that is thanks to Khonshu. Being blessed by him means good fortune, however being his champion and perceiving the god means you go a little insane

Attached: Moon-Knight-Wallpaper.jpg (653 KB, 1280x1909)

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Moench had already written a ton of Moon Knight stories in other books establishing his status quo (Werewolf by Night, Marvel Spotilght, a backup in Hulk Magazine). The first issue just sort of dives back in to what was already going on.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

If you know nothing about MK then it's not the best starting point. Read the Ellis run, then the 2 volumes after that. The Lemire run is a decent starting point too.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

How do I get into moon knight? Should I start with Lemire?

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

nm,
thanks!

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Favorite panel?

Attached: MK.jpg (647 KB, 1988x3056)

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

with multiple personality disorder
Not really, in the original run he just has three secret identities instead of one.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

His origin in his first issue is sort of a recap flashback. loony already had his status quo established via his appearances in other books.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Attached: 1463168362287.png (2.9 MB, 1988x3056)

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Attached: LMoon-Knight-24-12.jpg (362 KB, 1200x1738)

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Best Moon Knight villain ever

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Always figured Scarlett could become VERY successful if she ever found footing in The Punisher or Daredevil Netflix shows if they ever decide to bring her in.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Anyone got the Epic collections? Chances are the run from the 80s will never be collected again in trade format but I'm more curious about the quality of the art work than anything. I probably won't buy it if it looks cheaply put together.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

....i'll admit it, i liked when moon knight dressed up as spiderman to beat up hookers while in LA

Attached: 1512095135430.jpg (158 KB, 653x1024)

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

I guess that was in the Bendis run,yes? Sounds like something he'd do. I've noticed it's actually back in print now, worth getting just for my Moon Knight collection or should I just forget it was ever written?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

It was from the Warren Ellis run, fairly certain. Which was fantastic.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

i feel like it's a little stronger then when he's in Mexico, though that does have the Punisher in a maid costume. it has some weak points like moon knight falling in love but it does highlight his insanity and making a fool out of Count Nefaria

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Moon Knight needs more love

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Attached: run-moon.jpg (405 KB, 1200x1730)

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Punisher in a maid costume
What is this, Black Lagoon?

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I agree.

Attached: sailor-moon.jpg (70 KB, 495x331)

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

I've never seen paneling like this. Amazing.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit