NO, it’s never coming back! Get over it Nostalgiababies

NO, it’s never coming back! Get over it Nostalgiababies

Attached: 830665A7-FA04-45E9-A73B-557A3185050A.jpg (1242x938, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNschedules/status/977378224945745920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>im better then other people by acting above them by being a nihilistic fedora douche and saying the things they want will never happen
I dont even like teen titans but i can smell you from through the screen

Attached: 7DB5CBD2-32DA-49E7-9632-C92AB6BF75E8.png (920x900, 227K)

When will people learn it’s best to just leave your favorite cartoon the way it originally ended?

Attached: 6EA94B90-CD70-4C10-BDBC-2890AC632E33.jpg (2726x1534, 310K)

Anyone who believes this clickbait deserves TTG.

>I follow a “movement” that was hijacked by Alt-righters so they can say” Fuck the Lefties amrite”
>I have the time to make a gaming PC
>I use Reddit
>I force down my atheism instead of respecting the beliefs of others

I think you’re smelling wrong

>why did he go back to the past to undo the future that is Aku wtf that was never mentioned at all in the show

Beliefs are why we have terrorism and paedophilia.

Khary Payton even told fans to get a life and that real life never ends happy or resolved. He and the others are getting that sweet pay.

Attached: 22F21D7F-416A-4FE2-BC64-AE897E02A14B.jpg (600x450, 100K)

The Teen Titans cartoon? You mean that cringeworthy weeaboo crap? You're telling me people like that shit? Seriously?

>hating gamergate
I knew OP was a faggot, but not this much

Attached: A68A3A8A-9DD5-49B4-B499-80D2BB4C568B.jpg (736x552, 38K)

execution is the issue you dumbass

>Khary Payton even told fans to get a life and that real life never ends happy or resolved.

Ironically, he was one of the people campaigning the hardest for the Twitter and streaming campaign to bring back Young Justice.

Yeah because wanting sequels/reboots/remakes of dead shows is such a commandable stance that should be encouraged and not mocked.

OP is a faggot

twitter.com/CNschedules/status/977378224945745920

Attached: DZT-7QPV4AADzKv.jpg (882x1200, 116K)

Like the orginial content of this era is so much better

Attached: BFAC1A23-19F8-4C4E-98C1-7537F52FFFE7.jpg (852x480, 44K)

Like that has anything to do with the topic. At least new things have potential, reviving dead shows is like wanting Michael Jordan to unretire again, it's never going to be as good as what you remember or want, and it's probably going to end up tainting your memories.

Attached: 8afb66cfea740e09834f46ac90666e78--jeffrey-jordan-jordan-.jpg (645x960, 91K)

Id rather have revived shows that are somewhat good then all the new properties that are horrible and have no potential at all.

I love the old cartoon but people really need to get over it.

He also works on Young Justice.

April fools

I know that. I just found it funny he had two completely viewpoints on two cancelled shows he would've gotten more voice work on.

Not that I disagree with him. TT ran for 65 episodes and ended on its own terms. There's other cartoons with far worse fates that could genuinely use a revival.

Then you're the problem with the entertainment industry.

Let it die... Look what happened to PPG and Samurai Jack? What else do you want?

You're thinking of the Jews, not one user.

No, I'm thinking of audiences clamoring for more of the same in the face of damning evidence that it's a terrible idea, user is part of it. The jews just deliver what drooling retards like him want.
Fuck, if it was just lazy risk-averse execs going "existing IPs are inoffensive so let's just do that" it would be the jews, but here it's literally audiences asking for more of it and cheering for it.

Attached: 1518669236740.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

Youre the problem by wanting to make more shit like summer camp and every amy schumer movie, and by wanting to change franchises instead of giving us what we want without the forced politics or unnecessary modern rewriters. So fuck you and every other pretentious faggot who thinks hes some untouchable cultured movie buff because he snobs remakes or continuations.

>we
>us
Cringe

Who cares somebody post some Raven lewds so this thread is not a waste of time

>if you don't want creatively bankrupt cashgrabs it means you want bad media
>new things are always bad, not like revival of old things which are always good
Fucking revivalfags, man, do you even read yourself?

You don't want franchises to change? Then leave them dead you shitbrains. Nobody is going to produce the same fucking thing over and over, hell even the Big 2 don't entirely do that. If you want the same thing then rewatch the same thing.

Shit, I didn't even mention that the ONLY FUCKING REASON your favorite version of Teen Titans exists is precisely because they changed the franchise and tried to appeal to (then) modern kids with (then) modern writers. The only reason every single of your favorite franchises exist is because someone took a chance instead of doing the same thing all the time. Get some fucking perspective.

/thread

They shouldnt change, thats the whole point. Fuck you for acting like this is an impossible task

>Underage Autistic Gaylord looking for (you)s. How fucking pathetic.

Attached: S02e06_happy_Maddie.png (635x472, 262K)

>They shouldnt change, thats the whole point.
No it isn't the point, you dense motherfucker. Again, literally the only reason 2003 TT exists is because they did change what was then considered to be the Teen Titans. Do you get it?
Your point is "they should change, except when it's a version I like", which is asinine.

Attached: 2674825-newtitansp2_640.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>can't even use greentext
Fucking pathetic

They shouldnt change something that is a continuation, dipshit. Also, if you want to remake something then make it good. Again, fuck you and your contrarian “hurr durr only new properties like ready player one and pitch perfect should get made”. Everything new hollywood makes is terrible shit and its time they start making new stories with the same direction and feel as the original.

Titans wasnt even that great compared to something like Avatar

>new properties like ready player one
>new properties
>like ready player one
>an adaptation of a fanfic that relies entirely on nostalgiafags like you clapping about references to things from their childhood
You don't have to make your strawman so fucking dumb that it actually works against your own point.

> its time they start making new stories with the same direction and feel as the original.
2003 TT wasn't "the original", so that's not actually what you want.

Attached: 1515147484433.png (640x464, 215K)

Its not a strawman when its fact, faggot. And RPO shits all over the properties so its not what i want. And stop shouting out “its not the original” when it doesnt matter in this case shithead, its the orginal to me and a remake that was good and the sequel for it should follow the same.

And this is the original to a lot of people. What is even your point

Attached: 1521944732459.jpg (1005x585, 194K)

The difference is that remake isnt good, at all. Why are so mad over continuations that you think we shouldnt have any anymore, even when the stories werent finished? Just because their have been a few blunders doesnt taint the entire concept.

>even when the stories werent finished?
They were finished

They werent, dumbass. Look at all the loose plot threads

>implying there's anything wrong with pedophilia
You have to go back

TTG needs to die.

Fill all those slots with Unikitty.

It really isn't

Good! Long live Teen Titans Go! Let it have 20 more seasons!

>Its not a strawman when its fact, faggot.
Where the fuck did I even close to imply that the only alternative to more seasons of a show that died a decade ago was to make RPO and Amy Schumer movies? Are you fucking insane?

>its the orginal to me
You're making my point again you retard, the original to you only exists because people changed what the original was to other people.

Stop living in the past, move on. You know it's better that they don't make a continuation too, you keep talking about how it should be all the same but you know very well that's not going to happen in any scenario.

Name two of those plots

Not that user, but it's pretty easy to name two.
>Terra being alive and at school
>Slade escaping Hell and having some sort of game plan.

There's two, and I haven't watched the series in nearly a decade, bet there are more.

>Terra being alive and at school
Trigon did it and that is all. She didn't care about hero/villain stuffs anymore.

>Slade escaping Hell and having some sort of game plan.
He didn't have a plan. He got his body back and that is all. Even Robin himself said Slade story line was over. None of these are "loose plots"