Questionable content

Classic QC: 500 words about maybe being horny

Attached: qMlgnxMZ_3z-Ki43aUtFzYz7vWJ98eDNuqgeXAGHZt3OkzK3BqyYfzZe7rwhFTGK.png (800x1160, 642K)

wow it is happening

but also
>super hot
then who in this universe isn't super hot?

>who in this universe isn't super hot?
Conservatives

touche

I guess that as long as you're not in a typical relationship is some way it's okay
>Gay
>Cross racial
>Cross species
>Polyamorous

Did I miss anything?

Thank you for saving us from clicking on this garbage. you are truly doing god's work.

Attached: please_stop.jpg (800x1160, 231K)

Stop posting this shit.

The people who whine about people posting and talking about this comic are undeniably worse and more miserable people than the ones they're whining about.

>everyone seems super open minded about sex and relationships
>but somehow Sven is still a piece of shit trash
I wish that guy who commissioned all those abusive pics of Astrid did the same for Faye and Dora. Actually I can’t remember how Dora feels about Sven

Have to admit, though, it's an amusing edit.

Yeah, that asshole, who finally met the woman who was something more to him and confessed without realizing she had a boyfriend that she was going to break up with in 18 hours. What a fucking monster. How can anyone forgive him?

I think "getting pisstracted" might be the closest we've come to an actual punchline in a long time.

Kek.

>who in this universe is legit straight
Now the cast is finally 0% non-degenerate.

Barman's face in the bottom right panel looks really wierd bur I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it

what an inspired comment! let me try:

The people who whine about "people that whine about people" are undeniably worse and more miserable people than the ones they're whining about.

We need this, but Bubbles and Faye.

Attached: C2XjKoN.jpg (396x524, 54K)

Attached: shit_ass_bullshit_comic_strip.png (391x517, 252K)

10/10

Is there a single webcomic in this world that isnt utter shit?

So this is leading up to a threeway in six or seven years? Then all three characters will immediately be dropped?

Attached: 1522145575-mat20180327[1].png (938x335, 85K)

It's ending this year because Gary fucked his way through the whole cast.

Attached: 00001321.jpg (600x849, 169K)

It's just perspective. She's obviously objectively ugly as sin. She only has bonus points for not having freckles

Is this a general web comic thread now?

Fuck man, I actually am a fan of dollar sticky buns. It's on hiatus and now it will never return

>Is this a general web comic thread now
Works for me. It's better use of the thread than QC.

I wish Erfworld would start getting to the end of the chapter. I feels like they've been escalating things for a year now.

>panel 3
Goddamn, literally no one speaks like this.

the fuck are you talking about

Nice.

Attached: InCase-384359-Alfie_chapter_6_cover.jpg (871x1600, 331K)