STICC

youtube.com/watch?v=GKyHbzYQcAE

STICC

Attached: foamy & germaine.jpg (293x426, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9DNhNxayeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Germaine's the stalker. I really want her to go full yandere and fuck the pizza man in a sense of backwards dominance.

I want her to get fat.

I would be more interest if sometjhing visually lewd happened but it seems to be only saying lewd stuff now. like this
youtube.com/watch?v=-9DNhNxayeQ

>Ireally want her to go full yandere and fuck the pizza man in a sense of backwards dominance.
Oh god yes.

> hi I'm flat chested now and still somehow a stereotype from 2 decades ago also enjoy my new twitchy animation style
> that stuff about me being exploited? I'm a sex obsessed stalker now!

I can't hate Jim enough for being a backpedaling piece of shit.

Why is this still being made?
It did not age well.

I also want the old artstyle back.

>2004 was 14 years ago

Attached: dehydrated wojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

/thread

Attached: hmmm.png (400x400, 6K)

well he finally did something interesting with this version of Germaine, hopefully this plot actually goes somewhere for a change though

I also like that he's finally brought up in the actual cartoons(and not just the comics) that Anchovy has a Ginormous dick

he's actually been pretty clear in the past that Germaine has always been a humongous hypocrite regarding both her own sexuality and how she feels about the Pizza Guy

eh we've already done fat, should find something new to do to her physique

Make her even fatter. That counts as new, right?

As usual, Foamy has no sense of direction and needs to just die already.

I miss the Amityville Toaster. And want one.

>she is actually 2sticc4thedicc

I suppose she could start working out as much as she eats. Then she can be all athletic but still have a nice fat set of tits that you could try to suck dry all day and not even make a dent. That along with a juicy ass that you just want to bury your face in and use as a pillow.

"Officially", there's several different iterations of Germaigne now. He's said that he's going to bounce back and forth between the neurotic sticklike one, the sexy one living in her grandpa's house in the country, and possibly the pre-reboot fatty. There's kind of a multiverse thing going on now, as an excuse to not have to keep to one consistent tone or art style.

I was thinking the opposite direction actually, her going /fit/

exactly, although since Germaine is lazy in pretty much any universe, I bet she'd end up cheating by using magic or something

that would actually make a fun arc,due to a shipping error she gets sent a crate full of various magical artifacts from the site she got the Magical Boob Ring from in the "First Reboot Universe", and we get a bunch of episodes of her trying them all out and going through all sorts of weird and/or sexy changes

Attached: Fit Germaine.png (1487x1925, 1.46M)

well thats one weird fucking change..

it's been mostly in the comics but he's hinted before that Germaine's feelings for Anchovy are a lot more complicated than how she usually acts towards him

Did you say strongfat Germaine?

people are complex when it comes to feelings so yeah I get it but, still, it just feels very off.

I don't get his change to the twitchy art. It was like that before but this is excessive.

Also doesn't she still think the pizza guy raped her? Or are we just ignoring the reboot?

I was thinking more cartoonishly buff than anything

>Also doesn't she still think the pizza guy raped her? Or are we just ignoring the reboot?
different continuity, remember there's been like 5 or 6 different continuities

When did the squirrel start wearing mascara?

bump

Attached: Germaine Timeline.png (1272x2392, 3.51M)

Came into this thread exactly to say this.