You guys do realize he's going to be one of the worst presidents in US history, right?

You guys do realize he's going to be one of the worst presidents in US history, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yG8caPPY1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479516441734.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479231708068.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to be the worst thing that's ever happened to the establishment

Nah, he'll MAGA.

kek vulted it

january 20th is going to be the greatest day in your life

He is cursed to only win. He will make America great again. Not because he wants to but because his curse will make it so.

>still doubting Trump

compelling argument

we're crashing this country with no survivors

You are the descendent of criminals and slaves.

>You guys do realize he's going to be one of the worst presidents in US history, right?
He could sleep through the his whole term and still make the top 10

of course he will be. He's an actual nigger. should be pretty funny, when al the rednecks figure it out though, amirite

Hey guys, you realize based on nothing but my feelings and what a biased entity with its own agenda has been telling me because they were working with the opposition that X is officially going to be the worst Y of all time.

Man, I can't wait to drink YOUR tears.

t. liberal groupthink cuck

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS
youtube.com/watch?v=4yG8caPPY1Y

We revelations now

That's not a nice thing to say about Obama (you're right) while using a Trump pic!

Talk about rubbing it in!

Just like he was going to be the biggest loser in election history, right huffy?

You guys realize you lost a war to emus, right?

Stop shilling

why hello there my young friends i am a big and fat and dumb amerikkkan and i would just like to say i hate the poor and i hate blacks and i am a terrible human being. i am all of amerikka amerikka is a evil and rotten place and now i must go my firneds and start a civil war in a middleeastern country good night

History is written by the victors

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

I think he'll be at least decent. He can't be worse than Obama.
His transition is already smoother than the past ones.
I hope he doesn't pander to the left or center because he needs to win again in 2020.

you realize you have no credibility now after your election predictions, don't you?

Yes

He's already the best President in the last 50 years and he's not even in office yet.

Well, Mr. Aussie, at least he will go down as A president!

not to spoil the next for years for you, but I doubt he's going to run Republican next term

OP, stop speculating, and wait and see.

This

>implying Trump won't be so great that the US becomes a monarchy

yeah but dem memes tho

No, he IS establishment. He's going to fuck this country up. He meets with Kissinger. He has neocons in his cabinet. Fuck this stupid website and fuck all the stupid frog fuckers and you know what else? Fuck the KKK and fuck stormfront for thinking they're doing some great service for the white man by pushing this Zionist piece of shit down my throat. Fuck you stormfront.

>t. overwhelmingly nervous man for the umpteenth time

why is Soros wearing a wig?

Anime.

Just got back from Bohemian Grove and didn't have time to change

Worst? No. Congress will hold him in check. He'll be a lame duck fairly quickly.

Worse than Hillary? No fucking way. We dodged that Globalist bullet, and attacks on the first and second amendment, for one.

Some of my liberal friends ONLY care that he not stack the deck in the Supreme Court, because "Muh abortion". When I say "So how is it fair that she would stack the deck for liberal judges, and we'd have the first and second amendment attacked?" - and they have no answer, or they go off on a factually incorrect tirade against gun.

kys faggot

>Trump won't run for president
>Trump won't win the primary
>Trump won't beat Hillary
>Trump won't become president
>Trump won't BTFO of everybody his first term

this is true, god I wish my curse would go away, it isn't the same as donalds, but its close.

>He will make America great again
>there are people that genuinely believe this

That is a pretty tall order, or maybe you just have a short memory. Either way, at least the feminists didn't get their token vagina, we'd never have heard the end of it, and they would have destroyed so much more than Trump will.

>tfw not going to war with Russia of Syria
>tfw not getting shouted at about glass ceilings
>tfw we narrowly averted pure matriarchy
>tfw proven corruption was defeated by possible corruption
>tfw sjw implosion shitstorm of the century get
>tfw small step for a man, giant leap for men
>tfw this proves white women are not irredeemable
>tfw he could be a ripple in the pond that creates a wave
>tfw at least it isn't more of the same
>tfw hypocrisy loses and still doesn't learn
>tfw their failure is still everyone else's fault, proving they learned nothing
>tfw finally have a first lady that knows her place isn't to encourage "empowerment" at the expense of family
>tfw this fight against femshits has only begun
>tfw the empire struck the fuck back
Peace, fucking, out.

illl fucckcinff =g fightr\ youy aussue sonb of aq cunt

fuckin psychic aussies ruining my surprises again.
hate you fuckers.

Look at me
I'm the GOP now

Still better than Hillary

That is overwhelmingly probable. Sup Forums supported him as a troll. What did you expect?

Don't you have an emu to fight?

We'll in that case he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

yeah and you can think sjws and their anti white male rally.

>Racisum: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

and they are saying spreading white privilege.

Probably

Dumbass can't stop opening his big mouth

Yeah I don't expect a lot. I'm not a fan of Hilary. But hell, we didn't have the best options.
Life will go on though, like for the last twenty years, I'm just gonna chill with my dog, strap on my tin foil hat, and enjoy the show that is this crazy planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4

He'll be near the best.

>flag

Are you the guy from /TrumpGen/?

People gave ironic prayers and they will be answered in kind. This board deserves Kek and this country deserves president Trump. Do you notice the frogs yet? I hear them everywhere. There was rain across the nation before election day store front captcha

uwot m8

Don't you worry, you'll have your own shitlord soon and then you have to go back.

f-for you

So far they've all been bad, can't get much worse.

can't be worse than clinton amirite

I'd like to thank you for yet another thread designed to make leftists seem like idiots. Really these kinds of threads are perhaps the most effective for creating hate against leftists.

Kudos to OP.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You know what feels good? Winning. MAGA!

Not if he does what he promised.

You realize that winners aren't losers, right?

>Worse president than Obama
Nice try, Australia

That's the point.
Crashing this nation with no survivors.
The fire rises.

Indeed
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479516441734.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479231708068.webm

>congress holds president in check on foreign policy
>congress can prevent presidential *inaction* on treaty obligations
lol.

Night was made with comment being read in Bane's voice.

Do you feel in charge?

Kek I love liberal tears

>winning an election against the most unpopular candidate in history
>impressive

Anyone who is even an iota less sleazy than Hillary Clinton (almost any human alive) could have defeated her.

D-D-DOUBLE RARE FLAGS

Holy shit, that is some multi-level shitposting from Australia's Down Syndrome Nephew.

HOOO BABY A TRIPLE!

If he runs America like his Trump University.

Oh shi-

There was an old man with a small farm in China many years ago. He had one son, who did most of the work on the farm and a neighbor, himself old with a son.

One day the old man’s horse ran off, and the neighbor, seeing this, said, “how terrible, your horse has run off, now work on your farm will be so difficult.”

To this the old man replied, “maybe good, maybe bad, we’ll see.”

The next day the old man’s horse returned leading a group of wild horses, and the neighbor, seeing this, said, “how wonderful! You have many horses, now you have great wealth and may live easily.”

The next day the old man’s son was thrown from one of the wild horses and broke his leg, and the neighbor, seeing this, said, “how terrible, your son has broken his leg, now your work will be doubled as nurse and farmer.”

The next day the king’s men came to the farms seeking all able men to fight a distant battle, and the neighbor, sobbing as his son marched off, said “how fortunate you are for having an injured son, mine will surely perish.”

>He can't be worse than Obama.

Yeah the Obama administration sure was terrible preventing a depression, not wasting our blood and treasure fighting muhamMADs while putting a boot up OBL's ass, ending the pants on head retarded embargo on Cuba, and getting people to stop free loading off the health care system.

Known as the Chinese proverb "塞翁失马” or "the frontiersman loses a horse"

>Double the debt of his country
>Was involved in like numerous wars
>Sends drones to the middle-east even though he had received the Nobel peace prize
>Opens relations again with the Cuban government, one that hasn't changed in terms of the liberty of its citizens
>Obama care, a scam
M8.

Sure thing aussie

>preventing a depression
He pushed it back by increasing debt by 7 trillion dollars. When it hits now we will never recover.
>not fighting muslims
Terror attacks have gone up, not down. Our troops are restricted and we're not allowed to beat our enemies. We're not even allowed to let other countries beat our enemies.
>getting people to stop free loading off the health care system.
Literally the opposite of what happened. Now the entire country has access for pre-existing conditions (obesity) on taxpayer dollars. We're socializing people's privatize failures.