Guys, anyone else really freaked out about this pizzagate nonsense...

Guys, anyone else really freaked out about this pizzagate nonsense? Really fires an action potential through a neuron to another neuron's terminal button through the concentration gradient.

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just remember politicians have always been weird pedophile/cultist freaks now we just have proof

Its fake. Forget about it and move on.

>denying evidence
Aight m8

ASK NO QUESTIONS

it gets proved every 10 years but nothin ever happens :(

nothing will come of it, that's the sad part of it all.
it's hopeless. you've got all this proof but no justice.

actually there's been a string of convictions related to pedophilia this last month - for now we haven't found a smoking gun and even then the fbi probably already know about thi shit so it might be more important just to spread the info around

OP I've been bugging the fuck out for weeks. This shit is FUCKSVILLE.

The long term solution is to invent technology that exterminates the genes for psychopathy and pedophilia.

this
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

> Really fires an action potential through a neuron to another neuron's terminal button through the concentration gradient

heh

Really? Aren't more people woke this time though?

i sure you guys watched cannabis kid too
they get their pizza from the same logo

Yeah, real talk, we need to get this fuckers out of power. If Trump doesn't, we need to day of the rope for real.

We need an eradication of Jews not a fabricated one by G-d's Chosen's Media.

Yeah, and how do you coordinate that? I think more people are waking up but not nearly enough yet...

Pizza gate is such a stupid name, you faggotts don't know shit about naming things

We didn't name it. Jews did.

What an absolutely abhorrent post you've just made

>get these fuckers out of power

Literally the entire government, finance sector, Hollywood, and 3-letter agencies. It can not and will not happen.

>Really fires an action potential through a neuron to another neuron's terminal button through the concentration gradient.

Not with that attitude. People only sleep when they're not exposed to the truth. Hebrews running the show make for a shit show.

>mfw grassrootswitchhunt

Here's how I feel. I tried posting this to a pizza thread, but it got deleted before I could post it.

leddit will likely never expose anything. The only real hope is Wikileaks. If the insurance files don't get released then we're all fucked, and the pedophiles will continue to run the world.

You know how many Blacks and Latinos go to this restaurant. How many Gays. Muslims. Lesbians. Asians. East Asians. Jews. What are you some sort of White Supremacist? America is progressive now. Didn't you know that. Jew on a stick. I can't believe you'd suggest investigating provocative Instagram pictures would be a good idea. Do you have any idea what's shown on T.V. these days. So what a few people got cannibalized. Come to our Police and see where that lands you. Prison.

What proof? All I've seen is speculation and tinfoil shit. Nothing that would hold up in court

In court. Rubs nose. In court. Oy vey. It's not going to hold up. In court.

Email text:
I'm coming to the party, I love pizza!

>hurr if I change the word party to orgy and pizza to kids it means craaazy shit, man!

This is literally how dumb this is.

Nothing will be uncovered. Everyone involved will have scattered two weeks ago after the first few threads.

Our investigation was compromised almost immediately and any leads we could have gotten will by now have dissolved into the ether.

Do you think three letter agencies post detailed logs of their findings on organised crime on PUBLIC FORUMS?

Sup Forums is a mixed blessing, a broken clock is right twice a day but at days end it is still fucking broken.

Tl;dr: had your chance, missed it

Oh so youre okay with obama wasting 65k on hotdogs from chicago then?

>in court
>he believes in the saturnalia ball court ritual bank sea current shit

kys newfag

>pizzagate nonsense

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Are you fucking serious?

I'm not, but it would not surprise me at all.

it would be a real shame is someone swatted comet pizza