Why are long nails for men so frowned upon? I've always just loved to grow mine out and have no idea why...

Why are long nails for men so frowned upon? I've always just loved to grow mine out and have no idea why. I realize it's probably degenerate and I wish I could change it but I just love how they look and feel

Pic related, the length I like mine at. Mine are a little shorter now because my new jobs requires shorter nails, but I still let them get about this long or longer on occasions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQffxsgxh6s&index=11&list=PLDCF17747649DB35C
youtube.com/watch?v=d2a_yfT84KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k-2ZalhVKiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kysf

Fag.

>jobs requires shorter nails
this is why you piece of fuck

Because men were built for laborious tasks.
Long nails are nothing but aesthetic for women... The serve no purpose what so ever.

Because then you can't do manly shit without risking breaking them.

good luck doing any type of physical work with bitch nails like that

Wholeheartedly support this post.

You're fucking sick, seek help OP

try doing any labor like that

fancy nails are for dolls

long nails are disgusting and unhygienic even on women.

What the fuck they look like rodent teeth. Absolutely disgusting.

shits gross, even on women unless they have them buffed and manicured.

Because men work, and working with long nails is a short and straight road to unnecessary pain and suffering.

>Can't type
>Can't play piano
>Can's use tools or operate machinery efficiently
They're for looks, not function, unless you're one of those feminists who believe scratching a rapist is going to stop him.

fpbp
this is too weird even for me, and that's saying something

>tfw used to get bullied in school by this one faggot whenever my nails showed any white at the tips
is it really so bad having up to 2mm of extra nail Sup Forums

SLIDE THREAD.

Guitarists/tiger claw kung fu should be the only men with longnail kys an saged

They break, so what? Are you faggots scared of breaking something that grows back?

YoShikage Kira, is that you?

You definitely do not have a girlfriend

I can't grow my nails they wear down with all the hardwork I do.

You're not getting near any pussy with claws like that

Your FUCKING disgusting for women it may be alright but still long grown nails to me are generally disgusting especially for men fucking fag kys.

i don't think men or women should have nails like this

Long nails mean that the person has not done any strenuous physical activity for an extended period of time. This is perfectly fine for a woman, but is not usually seen as attractive in a man.

I need longer nails on my right hand to play classical guitar.

they are a tool. they help to get something out from in between teeth somethings and can be used to exfoliate the skin while in the shower. oil and dead skin peel away as you sluff off dead skin

Josuke is gonna find you bud, only a matter of time

Have you ever broken a nail? It fucking hurts.

Long nails immediately signal that a person doesn't do any heavy labor of any kind. You can't even wash dishes properly without gloves or breaking them.

>pain and suffering
>too retarded to do things
>dig into clay soil to remove roots with bare hands
>nails not all broken
Are you all incompetent chimpanzees with Parkinsons?
Yes, I have. No, it doesn't.

OP is a faggot

you're a tool, faggot

Instant sign that you are a virgin

Ya know you can't hide in Morioh forever, you kill way too many women

are you a fucking Mandarin being serviced by your harem while your eunuch slaves toil in your palace?

Long nails are evidence you've never done labor of any kind. They are abbhorent on men for the same reason they're attractive on women.

Unless you play guitar. Then it is acceptable to have slightly longer nails on your right hand.

>nothing but aesthetic for women
It looks silly on them too for me desu. It's a sign that you don't do physical work, and aren't ready to fight and don't care if it makes you less dexterous, etc. I don't understand why women are so proud of displaying this in the current year. I mean, I kind of understand, but geeze.

OP literally cannot stop eating dicks

>do physical work with hands
>nails not broken
What is wrong with you retards?

>why don't men have long nails
>Because they will break when you work and hurt.
>Hur durr no they won't who cares if they break
Not an argument

>acceptable is you play the guitar

Thanks senpai. This thread was making me feel degenerate.

Music is degenerate.

These. Sometimes I grow mine out for guitar diddling but they always end up getting fucked up at work.

Why don't you paint them?

I usually keep one fingernail long so I can scratch my anus/gooch, pick my nose and ears, clean my teeth, etc.

Mine are about 2-3.5mm long most of the time. Long enough to be makeshift screwdrivers but not long enough to get in the way.

No, classical music is not degenerate. I would argue it's a pillar of western civilization.

Well then. I guess everyone clipping their nails was wrong. Nail clipper industry shills BTFO!

Damn, nice Yoshikage Kira mode

>not owning floss and a loofah
How poor are you lmao

>long nails
>green painted nails
>vapes
>fedora
>cape
>m'lady

mega ass faggot

enjoy your perma-virginity

also, be sure to remove the shit that gets stuck between your long nails each time you wipe your butt

Long nails on men and women are disgusting.

hahahaha wtf

What a grub

holy fuck you dumb nigger cut your fucking nails

That's fucking disgusting

Music is still libshit degeneracy.
You can just rip them off instead of spending money on unneeded bullshit.

exactly, they are tools!

In that order

smoke some dick OP

youtube.com/watch?v=aQffxsgxh6s&index=11&list=PLDCF17747649DB35C

what work do you do?

i grow my nails out on my right hand for guitar but my index nail is always chipping.

I have long nails to fingerpick guitar. Picks are not as good as nails.

Pleb.

Do what ever makes you happy user. People are going to frown upon you and make you feel different no matter what you do.

Don't blame them it's because most of them are fucking miserable with their life so they need to make your life the same.

At least learn to play classical guitar so you have an excuse

Landscaping, tree removal, etc.
Libshit.

You can't play the masterpieces of classical without learning to finger pick with nails. You just have to.

yeah OP

try some prostate massage

will defintly make you happy

FAGGOT

I'm a classically trained guitarist so my right hand has some longish nails on it.
I can do all these things pretty easily, no problem. Just gotta get used to it then you don't even notice. That being said, if you're growing your nails out for fun as a man and you aren't a serious guitarist you need help. Cut that shit out, it's weird OP.

>Music is still libshit degeneracy.

spoken like a true fascist. thankyou for your wisdom in how expressing myself is degenerate.

if you truly believe that i feel sorry for you not having a soul. or maybe you're just a turbo autsist.

Nice bait OP

>fascist
I don't subscribe to liberal fantasies.

Prime example some unhappy Mexican just being angry because his country is shit tier.

It's ok Lil Fellar maybe in 100 years Mexico will be first world.

Short nails are for peasants and yard niggers.

>Prime example
go be beta somewhere else faggot

instead of growing some girly nails, go grow some manhood

>My bait thread got this many replies

I thought for sure this would be archived and done with 5 posts.

T-thanks

>Pic related, the length I like mine at
learn how to read nigger

>tfw dedicated biter and have never had nails

what's it like lads?

>Music is still libshit degeneracy.
tell that to Hitler you dumb uncreative fuckboi

they look absolutely disgusting

Well there are people unironically not ok with people having longer nails for finger picking. They should kill themselves for not appreciating real music and the people who dedicate themselves to stringed instruments.

I really do like my nails long though, thanks for making me feel shitty with this thread OP :(

i can accept long nails for man only if they play guitar. Otherwise - degeneracy.

ITT: faggots

Because if you have any sort of masculine job or hobby that requires tools and/or manual labor they'll get in the way and get broken anyway.

They should extend no further than 1/4" from where the nail bed ends.

FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!

>tell a libshit that libshit degeneracy is libshit degeneracy
Good one there.

It's not even remotely possible to use a pick for the songs I play. This isn't some faggy rock shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2a_yfT84KQ

My fingernails are long, but not on OP's level. I naturally peel them once every so often before thy get like that.

When you clip them down too much the fucking numbness is maddening.

>tfw compulsive nail biter who likes the idea of having long nails
Pic related, my nails when I managed to quit chewing them off for a time

>It's not even remotely possible to use a pick for the songs I play

justified faggotry is still fagotry

FAGGOT

Mine are longer

can't play stringed instruments, also I don't like looking girly, that shit is gay.

Because it shows you don't do any kind of hard work. You could have a dildo sticking out your ass and there's still a chance that you are a builder or a plumber of surgeon or anything practical, but with long nails it's THE définitive sign you are à just a useless woman

get cancer

Ana is breddy gud.

This was the song and guy that got me to want to learn years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-2ZalhVKiM

>Mexico

You look like a fucking slob, sad!