Is anyone else kind of disappointed we averted nuclear war? I was looking forward to dying in a nuclear fireball

is anyone else kind of disappointed we averted nuclear war? I was looking forward to dying in a nuclear fireball.

It would have been too easy for us.
It was not yet our time to fall.

KEK WILLS ITTTTTTT

You could always get the same kind of experience and do the world a favour?

Here's how, make sure you're home alone. Now take a full gas can and empty it all over your room and yourself. Light matches until you get the desired effect. Let me know how it works out for you!

A flaming pile of Leafs would be better

Nah, Trump winning was the best thing that could ever happen desu.

I honestly believed Hillary was going to win and I got really depressed and self destructive.

Now, almost 2 weeks in no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes! Lifting again. Great energy and happiness is returning to my life.

Our timeline fixed itself.

Hoping it still happens.
I am still miserable and I want everyone else to be miserable.

Oh yeah.
MAGA...

Life is very long

obama is still in office
just saying

it wouldnt be as quick or as glorious. cmon man

>Our timeline fixed itself.

Honestly it isn't averted at all.

Trump is going to get impeached, then it's in the hands of Mike the Christcuck Pence's hands.

That guy is just waiting for his opportunity to send this world to god, him and all the other republicans.

You fucking frogs are morons, and have no idea what you set in motion.

Though, with Hillary, we are kill anyhow.
There's no winning this time lads.

Listen to the Swede.

global warming will be a lot more fun way to go, greenland ice sheet slides into ocean then methane clathrates explode then civilisation over 1 2 3 should be cool

WW3 will happen. Global thermonuclear war will happen.

>tfw you use all your savings in anticipation of a nuclear strike

I guess I'll be starting from scratch

Honestly, you're probably going to see a prolonged ground war.
Nobody is going to want to pull the trigger "unless the elites are actually that fukt up¿"

Nukes will fly when somebody is clearly going to lose.

You're a swede, everytime is a hard time.

This is assuming a violent civil war doesn't ravage this country in the next few months.

The political implications of such an event are interesting to ponder.

i was having fun prepping for muh apocalypse, so yeah, a bit.

This the concept is very intresting

Zechariah 5:1-11
1 Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll.
2 And he said to me, "What do you see?"
So I answered, "I see a flying scroll. Its length is 20 cubits and its width 10 cubits."
3 Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: 'Every thief shall be expelled,' according to this side of the scroll; and, 'Every perjurer shall be expelled,' according to that side of it."
4 "I will send out the curse," says YAHUAH Sabaoth;
"It shall enter the house of the thief
And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name.
It shall remain in the midst of his house
And consume it, with its timber and stones."
5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, "Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth."
6 So I asked, "What is it?" And he said, "It is a basket that is going forth."
He also said, "This is their resemblance throughout the earth:
7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a fire offering sitting inside the basket";
8 then he said, "This is wickedness!" And he thrust it down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth.
9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two fire offerings, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had the wings like a stork, and they lifted up the basket between the earth and heaven.
10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, "Where are they carrying the basket?"
11 And he said to me, "To build a house for it in the land of SHINAR, when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its BASE."

Kangaroos shouldn't have computers........now fuck off Roo

It's not over yet. We still might get civil war.

Begone, Moloch!

Yes and no. There are very few things going well in my life in comparison to my peers. I think DJT becoming president is a great start, but still there is a part of me to wish it would all end.

Whats in the basket?

The one thing preventing WW3 now is the possibility of civil war.

Again, sorry to say lads, if you think Trump is going to make it four years your living in a dream land.

It's amazing he made it this far, but the chickens must roost. The establishment always gets what it wants.

He will either be
>assassinate
>impeach
>Cause further civil turbulence in country

The Fed doesn't want him

The establishment Republicans don't want him (but they sure like Mike Pence)

Half of America doesn't want him, and the other half wants him for the wrong reasons.

He is no savior, he is a snake.
Meme magic be damned, reality hits fucking hard lads. The universe and fate do not give a fuck.

This country has had it a long time coming.

Also, assuming a civil war does arrive from one of these three possibilities, WW3 is still very possible.

If we civil war NATO loses the gun glue that holds it together.

Russia is free to BTFO whoever.
India and Pakistan could still fight
Who knows wtf China will do
EU is cucked and defenseless
Israel will be on it's own

We could get invaded during a civil war lads. This whole planet is headed for some next level shit if you ask me.

Kinda. I mean I was so prepped for the end and now that everything is going good so far it's meh

a plutonium primary and D-T secondary (fission-fusion) aka thermonuclear device