What Sup Forums thinks capitalism is: hurr no niggerrs whites only fuck faggots

What Sup Forums thinks capitalism is: hurr no niggerrs whites only fuck faggots

What the left wants you to believe capitalism is: hurr no niggers whites only fuck faggots

What capitalism actually is: eating this chinese food served to me by a mexican american cooked by an asian immigrant and then getting in my asian car to pick up my kids from the skatepark and giving there friend Deandre a ride home too.

Oh and btw TRUMPS PUPPET MASTER IS A FUCKING KIKE YOU GOT PLAYED

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/jared-kushner-chief-of-staff-trump-cabinet-231182
npr.org/2016/11/18/502539418/the-rise-of-jared-kushner-donald-trumps-son-in-law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump cause russian shills be sliding my shit

Have a bump

Thanks bro shillz be sliding this

Lol whats wrong pol? You cant face the fact that Trump is a kike shill

>blame jews for everything
>campaign for months to elect a man who gives his jew son-in-law access to everything

Sup Forums btfo

This

Where is the proof that this jew has any hold over Trump? You're just saying garbage.

OP sounds like he loves cumming on his own face

politico.com/story/2016/11/jared-kushner-chief-of-staff-trump-cabinet-231182

npr.org/2016/11/18/502539418/the-rise-of-jared-kushner-donald-trumps-son-in-law

Its a well known fact that he has been helping trumps campaign a lot, and he has been helping with the transition as well.

Drumpf is a puppet. Sup Forums will learn the hard way.

This

Hope you've been saving up for the wall you're gonna pay for.

>As Donald Trump huddled behind closed doors with President Barack Obama at the White House, chief of staff Denis McDonough walked with Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner around the South Lawn.

>The private talk stokes speculation that Kushner could be in the running to be Trump’s chief of staff, after having served as his shadow campaign manager throughout the presidential race.

>stokes speculation
>could be

This proves nothing. You're a retarded spic.

>be from the czech
>make fun of other countries

lol

You have to shut up

not an argument

>Trump’s chief of staff, after having served as his shadow campaign manager throughout the presidential race.

>shadow campaign manager

Kushner is to Trump what Soros is to Hillary

Yet he's done nothing wrong, and being his damn campaign manager doesn't mean he has any grasp over him what-so-ever. He also hasn't donated millions of dollars to his campaign unlike Soros, so that comparison is completely retarded.

You seem upset. Is it because your hermano is on his way back? Or is it because you have to pay for a wall?

That's globalism, which is capitalism, but taken to the Nth degree. It does not need to be.