Will donald trump manage to fuck this country up more then obama did

will donald trump manage to fuck this country up more then obama did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIP3A0j9V4
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

no he will make it great again

not really possible since our infrastructure is crumbling, race relations at an all time low, and every country hates us just like usual except now they openly declare it. Can only go up from there.

>one-post
>addressing pol
Saged.

>race relations at an all time low

I'm sure a candidate endorsed by David Duke and the KKK will do so much to improve this.

we shall see

race relations? race erasions.

Obama did a great work. Trump has no clue about being president, so no, will be a disaster.

David Duke isn't a racist and the KKK endorsed Hillary.

I really don't think you understand what you're in for.

Sup Forums in which region of US are liberal strongholds the worst?

I vote northeast:
here, the weather is shit, the economy is shit, the cities are shit, the people are shit, the traffic is shit, taxes are high, and you have a border with fucking Canada. Mexico seems dangerous but fun Canada is pure boring and is a frozen tundra of shit.

this region just blows in every way possible, literally I think it's a stepdown from Europe in being shit. But atleast Europe has cool things.

Also atleast in west coast you get good weather in California, or in mountain area in Colorado you get laidback laws and good scenery. The Midwest has liberal areas but is surrounded by conservative areas.

Fuck the san andreas fault, can we just get an earthquake that splits off anything east of ohio and north of virginia

whoops meant to make that a thread.

Oh I understand it. Butthurt liberals as all their gibmedats are taken away and they are forced to grow up. Trillion dollars spent on infrastructure which may or may not go over well and assuming it does go well he will guaranteed be reelected in 2020 and the democratic party will die because they go further left. Country relations will be better since nationalism means we aren't policing the fucking world anymore.

>I'm sure a candidate endorsed by David Duke and the KKK will do so much to improve this

He will I am sure, how? By cracking down on niggering, unlike the cultural marxist now in offfice. fuck off back to plebbit you nigger enabler.

>Race relations are at an all time low

There is absolutely no way that race relations could be even remotely close to anythtng resembling an all time low. Shit, back in the 90s we had 55 people killed in three days during the LA riots. These petty BLM "riots" are a little tea party compared to shit like that.

Except Trump wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS, rip up foreign agreements, inflame moderate Muslims throughout the world, and disband military alliances that have kept Europe stable for 70 years.

K.

I think we all know this is coming. Yes nazi's bombing muslim refugees. This movie is like looking into the future.

The trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIP3A0j9V4

Full movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

obama didnt have a clue how to be president and after 8 years and a re election people still loved him

>obama doesnt have a clue

So lets vote for a guy who, on record, will have the VP do all the work

Literally nothing wrong with any of that.
America shouldn't have to baby sit the rest of the world.

#FakeNews

All y'all trumpfellators are suckas!!