How the fuck do we stop the Chinese fucking the house market both here and in Straya?

How the fuck do we stop the Chinese fucking the house market both here and in Straya?

How do we stop being fucked by communists in general

Foreign buyers tax

Start giving the homeless and niggers property where they buy. Drive the value down

Semi-based BC did that and supposedly its kind of working

my fear is it wont work well enough

This, write your MPs faggots

Obviously you need to paste A4 paper signs on poles telling the Chinese to stop.

This is the only answer, too bad all our politicians are on the take from foreign nationals and we're too cucked to do anything about it

Suckers, if you can't even be richer than some Chinks. You are a loser and should fuck off

start right wing movement? perfect landscape

>tfw I own real estate where investors are buying
>tfw it's driving up my rents and equity value

I hope it keeps going up

if clinton had won we would not have to be worrying about this..

first off there is no blacks in Vancouver ND if there was we are not giving them a million dollar condo .

just wait for an earthquake and Richmond will be destroyed when the dykes blow.

Ban foreign ownership. Have to have citizenship in the country in order to buy any land. Fucking hope we implement that over here

Idiocy aside, absolutely nothing will change until
happens.

Good idea. My local mp is cucked to fuck so I'll email them about it and see if they get trigger by that blatant racism

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NnVNSyuPQE

1% in a nation of a billion people.

Stop letting them buy.

It really is this easy.

It's definitely a good start, but I worry it won't be enough since so many of them are multimillionaires.

They also need to crack down on tax loopholes and welfare. They are hiding their money claiming poverty levels of income and paying less tax than a rapefugee while living in multi-million dollar homes. They need to be investigated, fined and then deported so the communist party can have their way with them.

We don't. We get into the building and property development game and make money.

the difference is we arent leaders in a ruling communist party who can enslave 3/4 of the people and make billions off their backs

based nationalist chinese

also the people who are buying the fucking property now are the same people who enslaved those people

been seeing alot of chinese neckbeards engaging in grafitti, public shitting, public urination, public sex to drive down the value

Don't let them buy without a Citizenship or green card
>Tfw Chinese

don't you have your own country to fuck off to?