Ukraine government tows wrecked Russian tanks with proprietary non-export Russian army only systems to Kiev for...

>Ukraine government tows wrecked Russian tanks with proprietary non-export Russian army only systems to Kiev for journalists
>Shows captured Russian special forces with their military ids, passports, and non-export equipment
>Shows rockets incoming across the Russian border into Ukraine
>Russian army units posting about being in Ukraine on VK, YouTube, and other social media
>Dead Russian soldiers coming home after dying from air strikes, snipers, and artillery in """""live fire exercises"""""

All this shit and they ask where is the proof that Russia has occupied Donetsk and Lugansk.

Little manlet Putin can't even man up to picking on a country during civil unrest after lambasting the USA for doing the same to Libya and Syria. Fuckin short piece of shit hypocrite and thief. Literally hijacked Russia to make the world a worse place than during the cold war.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that whole Ukrainian war started with CIA overthrowing Ukraine's democratically elected government in a "popular uprising" that just happened to involve mysterious professional snipers, a lot of Western officials and a lot of George Soros' money.

Friendly reminder Russian troops and military hardware were already in Ukraine (their ally before the CIA coup) prior to the war in Ukraine.

Friendly reminder that Ukraine is basically Russia anyway.

>Non export hardware in Ukraine despite being exclusive to Russian armed forces
The day of rake is coming leaf

Yeah maybe ukraine should defend itself if it doesn't want to be occupied. oh wait it cant, that means russia has authority to do whatever the hell it wants with it.

ridf incoming in 3.. 2.. 1..

Yeah I read it the first time you fat american shitstain, the hardware was Russian forces only, yes. But like I just fucking said, Russian forces were already stationed there in Ukraine (with their Russian hardware) before the coup.

Yes, because they own Sevastopol.

>US have been funding rebels and deposing democratically elected leaders multiple times a decade since the end of ww2
>russia does it to get their own land back
>US won't shut up about it

I think I missed the moment when Sup Forums turned into a constantly whining and bitching libtard. Open your eyes, lardass: ITS HAPPENING. Are you not entertained? Is that not what you wanted? History is alive and well, and is being made right in front of your face. Did you want us all to suddenly become friends and drop our ages-old impulses for destruction and conquest? Or did you want to see the entire world burn in the flames of strife as humanity stirs from its impotent slumber?

Life is strife. Life is war. Life is death.

>All this shit and they ask where is the proof

That's what I'm asking you.

I wish they would.

Because Sup Forums sucks Pootin's dick so everything Russia does is justified and you are (((CIA shill))) to say otherwise.

There always was this shred of Sup Forums that feared what the others demanded.

Now that the interesting times have come, and change is happening for once, they are afraid, both because they have been torched into fearing the change and because they do not entirely to die.

Both are not invalid reasons, I think.

Problem is, they don't know how to properly communicate their fear, they don't know how to get a 'fucking leaf' in their face.

And that is good. Times of calm degradation are over.

We are at the Endtimes, be it just the end of this damned era of the end of the good part of the human race, with the world ending up only with incapable of scientific development niggers and Brazilians.

Now we simply have to wait.

Liberation comes, Europe. Buckle up.

Nobody cares enough to get into a headbutting match with Russia about it.

Also this , Western politicians got played HARD, they literally made this happen.

You started a coup in a former state of Russia and expect it not to react? Nice try bellingcat.

SAGE

Can you show me some sources to read on that? i'm interested

Because fuck the ukraine, that's why.

Also, how are thos wmd's in iraq?
How's moderate islamic terrorists in syria?
Libya is sure at it's best right now.

Ukraine will be the basis for Obama's (Powers, Nuland, Kirby, Kerry, McCain, etc.) war crime trial, along with Syria and Libya.

Wonder what Trump's gonna get when he makes the deal with Russia that they can have the Ukraine.

>CIA involvement
Unsure about that myself, though US did spend 5bln$ in total in development of democracy in Ukraine.
>mysterious snipers
They've shot a couple policemen and about sixty protesters, causing the latter it think it were the former. Investigation was halted away by the new government.
The Maidan was around 40k people, give or take a thousand, standing there protesting. For months.
They require food, toilets, and warmth, and locals can only provide so much.
Oh, and
>western officials
Visited Maidan, supported it, Nuland gave cookies out.

I have only one question: WTF are you going to do with it cuck? You've been cucked by a finnish manlet lmao. Suck it down cuck. I'll buy your mom for 0.01$ next time Im visiting your shithole of a country.

Oh, you'll get Mexico, obviously.
That's what kind of a deal 'giving Russia Ukraine' is.

fucking reptars ruin EVERYTHING fuck

>whatabout
>whatabout
>whatabout

Not an argument, subhuman filth. Apologize to the Dutch. Since when do even let mongrel niggers kill actual white Europeans with impunity?

Fuck the dutch.

And fuck you.

I hope niggers outbred you.

Those were the cockholes.
this is what you get for 'helping' us with economic reforms in the 90s.
If you keep being yourself, US, we'll keep cockholes not in control. You don't want them uncontrolled, they got barely functioning, old, soviet-era nuclear power stations.

Bla bla bla
Declare war on Russia it is simple as that.
But but but then people will stop paying to the banks because it is force major situation.
End of story.

>Not an argument
It actually is. Why explain yourself to someone who is barely better than you?

What about futbol? Does this mean no Champions League games for..... sorry anons........

>damage control
>damage control
>damage control
You've been screwing the world non-stop with your bullshit revolutions ever since ww2. You are the last one to have any say in what's right or wrong in this pathetic ukraine encounter.

This thread is кpымoтpeд now.

Fuck off leaf. The Ukrainian revolution was the only good thing to happen to that shitty country in a century

You've omitted the bit about the pro-Russian Ukrainian president looting the country to the tune of $70 billion, then Putin getting angry that this source of income was closed off, so deciding to steal bits of the country as compensation.

You,user, are absolutely right. But you have to do something about that national anthem. Think Deutschland. Catchy.

>Navy base in Crimea
>Yeah bro the battle tanks in that landlocked oblast a hundred miles away with no Russian base were just a few stolen from the Navy base and driven through the Ukraine army checkpoints with a blanket on them. The Navy always has so many tanks and artillery they get lost.

God I wish Canada had a fucking holodomor you are fucking cancer

>putin
>caring about money at this point
You're pretty naive.

Sage.

Still thinking that holodomor was specifically targeting khohols, like they wer the chosen people or something. Not that they were reatrded as fuck peasants who got hit hard because of draught and communist politcy of stripping the peasants to feed the cities.

yes yes OP but where is the proofs?

>bullshit revolutions ever since ww2
I can name you one country who did that since ww1

Sanction your country until you run out of toilet paper and turn into Venezuela, maybe fund Islamic terrorists to bomb your cities.

Be careful Putin wants to protect the Russian minority in Latvia and Trump is killing NATO

Friendly reminder that leafs on Sup Forums are mentally handicapped children.

No user didn't! Go to your safe place leaf.

Russian army is mostly composed of impotent muslim chechen niggers, it's an easy feat for White Aryan Ukrainians to kill them all.

Vive Le Pen

Adding to this, because you're spot on accurate, that immediately when the conflict first began Chechen Muslims started pouring in and serving as the alleged security forces for the protesters.
This shit isn't coincidental, it is globalist meddling. Actions taken by government in secrecy. They use our tax payer money to fight proxy wars.

Our founding fathers were fundamentally against this. Its against everything that this nation stood for. We were meant to be friendly towards all nations and have binding entanglements with none.

>Visited Maidan, supported it, Nuland gave cookies out.

Don't forget John "Angel of Death and Destruction" McCain.

Crimean annexation is a direct analog to how we got Texas.

Deal with it fagots.

Old man, user. Just a vote now in the Senate. No influence.

Not only that but Ukraine illegal ousted the democratically elected president in a coup.

I'm against anything Soros wants on principle.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”

With all due respect user Texas kinda had to shoot up a few people. But in essence you are absolutely right.

>ukraine

no such country

>Muh Russia dindu nuffin'

Both parties are assholes and the Ukrainian people are caught in the middle, the corrupt oligarchy overthrew the already corrupt government and the suspicious Russians sought to prevent Ukrainian ports and heavy industry from entering the Western sphere of influence.

Urine a.k.a. the neo-Khazarian khaganate

context?

mossad print a guide how to overtrow the goverment in kairo and ukraine. they simply used same pics but changed the word.

>democratically elected

yes mossad supported a coup to bring the muslim brotherhood to rule egypt, kek, i'm based and you're not.

Only people with intact dicks can be based Shlomo
back to the oven with you

I always want a good happening, but when the happening is happening, you gotta fight the happening

such is the nature of man, not to stagnate

So, thanks for the WW3, but we now have to avoid WW3

that irony when angry kakol works for putins shekels

>dat poorly shooped' head

Paint me motherfucking unimpressed.

>Ukraine government tows wrecked Russian tanks with proprietary non-export Russian army only systems to Kiev for journalists
>Shows captured Russian special forces with their military ids, passports, and non-export equipment
>Russian army units posting about being in Ukraine on VK, YouTube, and other social media
>Dead Russian soldiers coming home after dying from air strikes, snipers, and artillery in """""live fire exercises"""""

Posting proof memes instead of actual proofs isnt proving anything.
Thats why your beloved ukrop pets are losing the war, and they cant even all russia on anything because it might trigger a real russian response and all the chocolate jews die from a scud rain if they activate their phones.
All you ever did for your beloved ukrops was have Nuland give them cookeis. Nothing else.

Lol, are you talking about T-72s? They're literally everywhere around the world. Any pre-2000's can easily bought on black market, not mention hohols already had some shit waht left from USSR.

>special forces
>with their military ids, passports
You're some "special" kid, right?

where_proofs.jpg

And so? You can literally go to war right now, you will be there on your own. So, no "army units" involved.

where_proofs.jpg(2)

Overall, your shit is quite cherrypicking. ISIS have A1M2's and TOW, and what so? Is that mean that US is ISIS?
I bet you don't know shit about military, and you didnt served in army, as many of those (((journalists))), who don't know how shit works.

I don't get it. Very few Americans will deny the actions of the CIA in toppling governments but when Russia does the same thing their citizens leap to insist there was no wrongdoing.