Slavs are not white

>Slavs are not white.
Why are shitskins so qt?

I'll keep all the slav qt's if Sup Forums doesn't want them.
Thanks

>Slavs
>White

Slavic women are made for germanic cock

Hey Boris, I am sorry that Slavic qts would not go to a drunk squatting toothless nigger like yourself.

Fuck I thought it was Russian flag

i'm sick of this meme. slavs are white - lets not forget this is about skin color, folks! Not area of origin

How wouldn't Slavs be 'white'? Is it because of possible mongol DNA? Slav women do have a softer look to them than western women.

>tfw cucked countries hate you cause they're getting blacked while you remain white

>tfw cucked countries want your help in the coming race war but you remember they called you nigger tier and let them kill themselves like cucks they are

Mongols ruined part of south east and turks at south all the way up to Croatia.Which makes Slovenia + north eastern slav countries pure. (Germanic and scandinavian mixing doesnt count cuz they white and based so i personally welcome them)

Slavs are white. Evolved in Ukraine and mixed with Germans. Treated like shit by other whites except Roman Greeks and adopted Byzantine culture and religion. "Literally Mongols" is a meme, almost zero mongol DNA in white Russians.

I don't see any race war happening. It looks like Europeans are going to continue getting fucked over.

>almost zero mongol DNA in white Russians.
Then why do so many of them look so East Asian, slanty eyed and shit?

Slav women are generally White... the Men look weird though. It doesn't really make sense but visually it's correct.

>Drunk squatting toothless nigger

Kek

>the Men look weird though
I think that's true for all races, really. I'm not attracted to dudes anyway.

Russia is vast, theres bound to be mongols. Turks, Tatars, Finns here and there. Non-slavs.

Like Finns they have 0% Mongol in them as well

Literally average looking Slovenian male (including hairstyle). Though we have alot more germanic blood compared to Russia so idk.

> lets not forget this is about skin color, folks! Not area of origin
I'd argue the opposite. In my eyes, a swarthy south Italian catholic with clear North African admixture is more "white" to me than an Iranian Muslim with European Aryan features. There's a cultural component to being white as well as genetic.
In Russia, only 9/1228 of samples taken from Russians (0.7%) fell into haplogroups C, Q, and R2 which are specific to East and South Asian populations. But even then, that's not enough to call them non-white. That's like saying Montenegrins are North Africans or Berbers because some of them fall into the E haplogroup.
Also, this

these gopniks aint white

Can i join your white club senpai??