Anarchists are recruiting black block/antifa people from Sweden and Germany to come cause destruction and havoc on...

Anarchists are recruiting black block/antifa people from Sweden and Germany to come cause destruction and havoc on Finlands independence day sixth of december.

Last year there were only domestic lefties and police shoot em with a FN 303 projectile guns.

We shall see what happens this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM
youtu.be/-0lht7PZLac
youtube.com/watch?v=dnWd6eytUrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the foreign anarchist scum enjoys projectiles.

Same shit that happened last year. A bunch of morons attacking innocent ppl, smashing things up and a acting like a bunch of juvinile retards. God I hope that it would be legal to just shoot them.

kek

you guys should kill them desu

Sweden

>from Germany
Let them "disappear" in some forest. No one will miss them.

Wouldn't mind if some of those lefties wouldn't make it back.

Isnt your secret service at least semi-competent enough to deny access to obvious provocateurs?

Filthy shitshin.

I often travel to Germany to help PEGIDA on protests, do you want help to my dear Finbro?

Finland
> men, women, children
Sweden
> white men in their 20s

Actually, our plan was to ship not only your anarchists but Swedish and Finnish too in your country. It's our Christmas gift to you.

B-but...

Proceed. Nothing of value would be lost.

Nordfront is a disgrace. They want some sort of nordic union (controlled by Swedes). Thanks but no thanks.

>tfw no qt3.14 nationalist waifu

post moar fascist qts

Come on Miko, what are you waiting for? Get your knife and sniper rifle ready.

Well, Sataana. The only way Swedes could ever democratically overrule the leftist deathcult is if they conscript the surrounding right-leaning cultures into its voting system and reversed the poz inherent in Swedish culture.

They must be at point where they think invading and annexing the neighboring countries with their feminist foreign policy is more likely than any chance of returning the nation to normalcy.

are the finnish ones in OPs pic stormfags too?
otherwise it's not comparable

I would, but how do I know you're one of the cool leafs? How do I know you're not one of those faggy ones?

Nazis getting ass beating once again BTFO

Leave Finland alone, you fucks.

Seriously? Intentionally disturbing another country's national celebration? They'll deserve what's coming for them.

They did the same thing in Poland in 2011 becasue antifa is almost non-existent here.

They've attacked historical reconstruction group in old Polish uniforms and immediately after that they were all rounded up and deported. We haven't seen them since. Here is a vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM

We are patriots. Not Nordfront scum.

Same thing every year

Lefty larpers throw a tantrum about the presidential ball held on the independence day eve, basically a bunch of celebrities, veterans, important business people, ambassadors etc having a glamorous party at the presidential palace
These pathetic fucking smelly hippie niggers think it's some great social issue and injustice they can't attend or some shit and go around making a racket and breaking shit

Poland has balls to do something with the leftist scum.

No antifa? What a shame. Maby you would like to join our celebration in order to get the pleasure of beating few of them up with us?

>the elite have exclusive aristocratic gathering in a palace
>only dirty hippie niggers could possibly oppose this, (You) aren't a dirty hippie nigger, are (You) user?

Ihan oikeastihan toi OPn kuva ei edusta mielialaa Suomessa.

youtu.be/-0lht7PZLac

Fuck these leftist cunts. I'm getting each week more murderous. At somepoint I'm going to snap and go on a killing spree.

>(((((((elite)))))))
Sure thing

That's your retort?

Should have expected as much from someone that generalizes like myopic goldfish in a fishbowl.

Ja Palefacekö sitten edustaa vai?
Pääkaupunkiseudulta korkeintaan löytyy näitä 14v "Punanen tiili puhuu mulle" pellejä

Funny thing is that you literally have no idea what you're talking about you still think I'm assuming thing and generalizing

They used to protest the presidential ball but now they have concentrated their efforts to stop the march of the hard working patriots.

How I envy you, we got antifa fags walking freely in streets of Prague without proper constant supervision, thank god police beat them up on every possible occasion.

Be sure to organize a resistance, alone you are just another eliott

And not only that. Last year they attacked the 612 torchlight march because of muh racism. Didn't seem to matter that there were elderly ppl, women and children participating the march.

Finland doesn't have an (((elite))) that is totally disconnected from the public.
You can run up to our politicans on the fucking street and the presidential party often has total "plebs" as quests as well.

The only people throwing shitfit over it are literal anarchists and communists.

we're talking about how you're trying to portray an aristocratic junta in a positive light, something that should be opposed and shunned everywhere, regardless of creed. The very same type of people who sold out our country.

You're just feigning ignorance because I called you out on your bullshit.

Tää. Paleface on vaan yksi median ja äänekkään vassarivähemmistön hypettämä ilmiö, joka ei saa kannatusta hiljaisen enemmistön riveissä.

>an aristocratic junta
There is no such thing in Finland you dumb cuck.

There lies the problem.

You really think they aren't international, hah.

And yet youre the one that has a finnish flag hung up.

Hey look a monkey's paw. Those can grant wishes you know.

Yeah, the 100 year old war veterans, Finnish business owners, our local celebrities and politicians, are surely part of some nefarious international junta which seeks to keep us down.

The anarchists are the fags who ship people from other countries to just riot and protest here.

True. If I remember it correct the pawn will have to be removed first for it to work tho. Come here monkey

>Finnish business owners, our local celebrities and politicians

Yeah, these people couldn't possibly have anything to gain from outside influences due to their local positions.

"anarchists"
underratedpost

>nefarious international junta which seeks to keep us down
desu Alexander fucking Stubb comes in mind for some reason...

good thing this yean the lumpennazis are having their own march so most of the antifa scum will focus on them and the proper march will hopefully not be disturbed as much.

gib cute finnish gf

>naziz and antifascum beating up each others
I hope you have enough popcorn available for that one user.

Yeah, a Finnish paperfactory owner surely has much to gain from fucking over his local community by taking part of a globalist scheme.

Piss off retarded swede.
You have no fucking clue about what the situation is like in here. The only people who protest against the presidential ball are fucking anarchists, commies and hippies. They are all fucking traitors and trash.

Stubb isn't really the typical Finnish politician though.
Thankfully he was ousted of his position.

>antifa
>beating anyone
Nice joke Suomi, they can't beat anyone unless they are in a group, all they can do is destroy things. Cowards.

B

lot of loyalty for a hired shill

Your cops need to fire live ammo on any antifacaucks who are bussed in to disturb your national day.

>a Finnish paperfactory owner

There you go again, spinning it to sound very innocent, well shill, they said the same thing about asylum lords that have made off with millions upon millions of taxpayers money here in Sweden. But by all means, Pekka the paperfactory owner is amongst the crowd along with some 100 year old veterans, nothing to see here, no, no.

Nordfront is only the name of the website of the Swedish branch of the Nordic Resistance Movement.

Ragnar Lodbrok is spinning in his watery grave.

Is there going to be a similar torchlight march this year too? If so, the I can't wait for Antifa to attack them and make themselves look like the bad guys even more. I love how the extreme left is literally digging their own grave with events like this.

SWEDEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

heh

>Thankfully he was ousted of his position.
Honestly? It has been a real joy not having to listen him blabbering about shit or not having to see his smug face in every fucking cover. When he lost his position and almost cried, I laughed.

Sweden, yes!

True, but the sad fact is that they are in a group. They do not attack any other group that could overcome them tho, they mainly focus on smaller groups or individuals.

Take this.

those hippies in the below picture trigger me so much

You have the wrong pic friend. Try this one.

what is this

pasta

Pasta

Tapa ittes homo. Noi vasukit ovat pieni mutta äänekäs kupla

>boner
>every fucking time
God those bitches make we want to inject my babyjuices deep inside their bodily cavities.

pic not related.

I love you, too Hungarybro

This is how a real patriot looks like

literally a mongol

Gladly our police force is based.

y-you too

Why is Winland so based.

kek'd

wonder if they're funded by Soros

Some local hero welcoming refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=dnWd6eytUrY

is the pic related true ?

or it is fake , and actually is sweden in disguise

I hope they will be beaten up like in Poland..

You see what the media want's you to see. The vast majority is against shit like this even if your MSM / government isn't.

This has been a quiet year and that is suspicious. I am betting that while antifa and the left in general have been making noise the right has been prepairing. Something is bound to happen soon

>Anarchists are recruiting black block/antifa people from Sweden and Germany to come cause destruction and havoc on Finlands independence day sixth of december.
let's face it you cucks won't do anything to stop this

you can't

your own cops will be out there protecting these anarchists