Transfer the cuck title from Canada to Australia NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955978/Brisbane-woman-Jenna-Louise-Driscoll-27-sex-pet-pitbull-three-times-arouse-partner-walks-free-prison.html
xvideos.com/video6713444/teenage_twins_1976_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok achmed, you win.

>we have some of the harsher immigration laws than any first world country in the world
>cucks

gr8 post Ahmed!

Good job doggo

Why would we get a cuck title for treating a bitch like a bitch

She's alright, anyone got the video?

>Dog would hide under the bed to get away
This case is indefensible. Eat cock, Cananda.
Also the doggo didn't even want to cuck the guy, they're both victims in this.

Sounds right

Our immigration minister today said that our Prime Minister in the 70's (((Malcolm Fraser))) made a mistake by accepting Lebanese Muslim refugees in during their civil war and backed it up with the fact that of the 34 people convicted of terrorist offences, 22 are 2nd/3rd generation Lebanese Muslims.

I never understood the mental gymnastics on them allowing Lebanon to get over run with muzzies. Why didn't they save the christians? They appear to be doing the same thing with South Africa.

could have at least linked it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955978/Brisbane-woman-Jenna-Louise-Driscoll-27-sex-pet-pitbull-three-times-arouse-partner-walks-free-prison.html

dog looks like a pitbull

>tfw roasties would rather fuck dogs than u

That BTFO'ing of Labor in Question Time was hectic man. Lefties been losin their fuckin minds

>Dog would hide under the bed to get away
that sounds pretty fucking hot
dog was terrified cause she was so rough on it

Ruff Riders

WTF was the dog gay?

she's hot. i'd pay for this video, was it ever released?

Time to go to camp Straya.

Relax Ahmed

Stop trying to pretend the UK isn't world cuckold capital

There's a difference between mentally ill people and full-blown cucks though.

must be

#WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

can't spell cuck without UK and CanUCK.

t. A Canadian using a British proxy

>dogs
shit tier beastiality

farm girls and horses are superior :^))

kek

I maintain that a lot of women fuck dogs. I think it's probably around 5-8% of female dog owners.

>hides under the bed

Stankin' pussy bitch

Bobcat Goldthwaite is a really good director.

Bitch loved doggy style, so she went to that which knows it best.

Now fuck off Achmed

Better to fuck Man's Best Friend than Mankind's Worst Enemy Achmed.

You can't get cucked by a dog because a dog can't get your gf pregnant

I think it's weird how few videos there are of lewd sex acts. Thought about this once, t b h,
I've probably seen 10-25 unique videos of people getting killed since I started using the internet. I'm almost 26 right now and spent half my adult life on Sup Forums. I didn't actively seek them out on Sup Forums or anything, just saw them over time(russian hammer guy, the mexican mario brothers, etc)
But I don't think I've ever seen an actual incest video. Why is it easier to find a real video of homicide than incest?
Same applies for any 'lewd' sex act.
I know bestiality is probably quite a bit more common than incest just because you can easily tell if it's real(duh), but it's still far less common than actual homicide videos to the point where I've maybe stumbled upon it once or twice at most.

for me it's the opposite

I don't think I've seen maybe more than 2 or maybe 3 videos of someone getting killed, but I've seen dozens of bestiality videos and at least 5 or 6 incest vids

en luxuretv com/search/videos/bestiality/

dang, she is actually decent looking

less than a 6 is not decent looking

I will never have a cute girlfriend who is leagues more perverted than me.

How does the 1-10 scale work?

Always thought 5 meant average and all below was shit in varying degrees.

So 6 would be, better than normie, might fuck- tier

Kinda diamonds right now tnx

you brits must really have it bad over there if you think that is good looking

she's not fat. that's literally all she has going for her.

“It might be a sad reflection on society that the bestiality attracts more publicity whereas the serious offence of trafficking cannabis does not. It rather undermines the factor of general deterrence,” Judge Martin said

My turn now!

Somebody call the Russians, we need to clone some Hitler DNA

Australia won't let rapefugees set foot on the mainland. Cucknada goes out of its gay way to fly them in.

Because you can't immediately tell it's incest unless it's twins. But you can usually see the difference between a bitch and a bitch upon close inspection, because one of them will ask for money after.

Why is this even in the media

Where is video?

Hang the little slug

Based Australia. Out media keeps telling us that you are all SJWs, but I know it's just Kike lies.

any pics of the doggo :o

OFC ... i mean ...

SHE?S A FEMALE !

== underdeveloped, psychopathic, coldblooded creature, only exists to exploid everone and everything around her ( even animals !).

so that really should NOT be surprising to anyone !

Knowing Australia she probably got raped by her dog, not the other way around.

PREP THE BULL(DOG)

>twins

What granny and great auntie were up to.

xvideos.com/video6713444/teenage_twins_1976_

Nothing wrong with a bit of bestiality lads

This. Dogs in Australia are 10 times the size of regular dogs and are pretty much emus.

yeah I've seen dogs the size of small horses around here. If one of them wanted some poon, there's nothing an average sized woman would be able to do to stop it.

Nothing more disgusting than dildogging, if he doesnt even want it that's just sad

I mean, fucking degenerates, haha

there's literally everything wrong with it

>as it's revealed her pet would hise under the bed to get away

What a fag.

Nah mate, shit is hot as fuck. And it ain't like there's any cucking going on, the dog is just a big and elaborate dildo

Crossed is such a stupid and great read. I remember seeing a crossed monk fucking a tree saying "we must become one with nature" I fucking cried laughing.