I can't take it anymore. I tried to be a nice, normal person...

I can't take it anymore. I tried to be a nice, normal person. I made fun of Sup Forums like everyone else outside of this board. I tried my hardest to not be racist and sexist and just get along but… fuck.

Black lives matters? Yeah, a lot of black people get killed by cops. That guy who got choked to death seemed bullshit. But the other guys seemed a bit suspect, didn't they? Why was that big guy wrestling with the cop?
>racist
Fine, I'll leave it alone.

Maybe it's not a good idea to allow a bunch of unvetted refugees from the middle east into our country. They hate women and throw gays off buildings and I kind of like my gays and women as they are.
>RACIST
but that guy just killed like 50 gay people
>RACIST GUNS DID IT!
sigh

This guy is kind of a douche for not standing for the anthem, wouldn't you sa—
>RACIST
I'll just stop watching football…

Hillary has a pretty poor track record and this country is hurting economically. I don't think I can support a woman who seems to really like war.
>EXTREMELY RACIST! FASCISM!
but she's fucking white!

If they want me to be a racist, fine, I'm a fucking racist. I'll be the biggest god damn motherfucking racist they've ever seen. When I'm done there won't even be colored TV left anymore.
You won, Sup Forums. I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2015/09/23/church-with-no-salvation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think Sup Forums did this? You should thank this place for peeling back the curtain

We're not the ones who won. You are. Now give them hell. If you need any material, I'm sure the board can set you up. Welcome home, white man.

Sup Forums is always right

One of us

How do you think the rest of us ended up here? For decades, they have demonized the white man. We didn't want to be demons, so we bent over backwards to accommodate them. Nothing was enough. No matter what we did, we were demons. So fuck it, if demons we are then demons we shall be. Welcome home, white man.

Welcome. I have been called racist so often I'm completely desensitized now. Whenever someone calls me a racist I smile at them and say "yeah?".

> we bent over backwards to accommodate them.

'The Church with No Salvation': therightstuff.biz/2015/09/23/church-with-no-salvation/

Welcome. We're your family now.

>You won, Sup Forums. I hope you're happy.
Administering the red pill is not a joyful duty, but it is one that has to be done.

>Welcome home, white man.
Did you just assume OPs race and gender?

Reminder, you are here forever.

It's why they will eventually fail. Even when you royally fuck up, most religions still offer you a part of repentance and salvation.
They might still end up killing you, depending on what time of history you look at, but at least you do so free of sin.

The retardo lefties don't have that. The tiniest misstep and you are cast out forever, with no way to wash the "sin" away.
They will end up devouring themselves because they will not be able to recruit faster than they condemn

cool story, bro

Holy shit. I have an erection.

Damsonnsungggg

>

So it goes.

welcome back rational human being!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

Damn it feels great to be a white man

Welcome back, Dahnald. I didn't expect you to be long.

Let's talk delegates, Dahnald.

Soon you will come to understand KEK

You're one of us now.